It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:55 pm

Forum rules

NO SPOILERS ALLOWED.

I want to document this mod, so i have some questions... 
MJ12

Post Re: I want to document this mod, so i have some questions...
ggrotz wrote:
I (and another guy) started posting videos of us doing all these things he said was stupid in response. I still have mine somewhere I think, but for that time they were pretty bad (even in comparison to my Youtube walkthrough sub). Mine was taking out a milbot, throwing TNT without getting hurt, taking out Gunther and Walton, and finally doing the first part of Vandenberg (releasing the base lockdown), all in response to what El Cid was writing, all with nothing but Low-Tech weapons, Environmental tools, and Augs. It was kinda funny, but the guy would just keep going and wouldn't ever admit he was wrong, even with video evidence in front of him.

LOL, i did the same thing in response to a user on this forum, but it was about Human Revolution. He was calling the PCGamer guys liars, because he didn't find a bunch of solutions to the Zeke confrontation.

Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:01 am
MJ12

Post Re: I want to document this mod, so i have some questions...
So i went back to it, a year after making the thread, but oh well.

Something I tried to do was to actually get the 1000 credits for the ticket without doing any missions. So after looting the coffee shops, knocking out Whoever (the food-selling guy next to the bookstore) and robbing Alpha Operator's office, i now have 990 credits. Am i missing something else? Is there just one additional NPC i can knock-out to get the cash, or have i missed some loot somewhere?

Edit: So it turns out i simply forgot to return to the basement in Phasmatis's apartment. It has a box with 100 credits. So, yes, you can actually just find all the money you need by just exploring and knocking out the right person! I've never actually done so until now.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:46 pm