I would like to apologize.

Discuss The Nameless Mod in a safe, spoiler-free environment.
Warning: Spoilers are punishable by death.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
NO SPOILERS ALLOWED.
Dead-eye
X-51

I would like to apologize.

Post by Dead-eye »

Back when this game came out I had the gals to make a thread that was my entire review of TNM. I realize now that it was a rather doughs baggy thing to do. Especially when I made a crack about the graphics being poor. In truth I was just frustrated with Deus Ex and it's too old to be cool physics engine. For that I am sorry.

Truly this game is a master peace and worthy of awesomeness.

On a somewhat related note, I'm celebrating the death of Deus Ex today. Human Revaluation just looks like it's going to suck too hard for me to call it a worthy squeal. I say this because the heads look too small. Like wayyyy tooo small. Add on top of that the consoleization, third person cover, regenerative health and general Rainbow Six feel; It's going to be Invisible War all over again.

So cheers to you Deus Ex. We will never get a version that has good physics and lives up to the name.

*drinks self retarded*
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: I would like to apologize.

Post by Jonas »

Thanks for the apology I guess, though I don't think we were really waiting for one. Here's to your next apology when Human Revolution is released and turns out to be a perfectly decent game.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

Dead-eye wrote:Human Revaluation just looks like it's going to suck too hard for me to call it a worthy squeal.
Jonas wrote:Thanks for the apology I guess, though I don't think we were really waiting for one. Here's to your next apology when Human Revolution is released and turns out to be a perfectly decent game.
Perfectly decent=worthy sequel to Deus Ex?
Dead-eye wrote:master peace
](*,)

I do think TNM will be a better sequel to DX than HR, although I'm hoping it won't be(for obvious reasons)
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
justanotherfan
Illuminati

Post by justanotherfan »

I did the same thing, reviewing TNM. I also said something like "TNM character skins could use some HDTPing", and truly they could. It's not perfect, so it's fair for players to offer criticism, and the TNM team has been excellent in discussing it. The accomplishment is obviously huge. I'm also disappointed about the news of DX3 that's been coming out. We'll see, and we'll have reviews here I'm sure ;-)
Undisputed
UNATCO

Post by Undisputed »

Jaedar wrote: I do think TNM will be a better sequel to DX than HR, although I'm hoping it won't be(for obvious reasons)
And how does TNM count as a sequel to DX? Its a spinoff....
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

Undisputed wrote:
Jaedar wrote: I do think TNM will be a better sequel to DX than HR, although I'm hoping it won't be(for obvious reasons)
And how does TNM count as a sequel to DX? Its a spinoff....
Exactly, yet it stall manages to be a better sequel. The mind boggles by the accomplishment.
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
Undisputed
UNATCO

Post by Undisputed »

Oh I thought you meant as a genuine sequel lol, I have yet to play IW but the gameplay on TNM was flawless =D>