The Nameless Mod: DJ Edition!?

Discuss The Nameless Mod in a safe, spoiler-free environment.
Warning: Spoilers are punishable by death.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
NO SPOILERS ALLOWED.
ikaricrime
Thug

The Nameless Mod: DJ Edition!?

Post by ikaricrime »

FAQ

Why this thread?

With the SDK release, a chance to broaden the ideas to allow new modders to take on projects, create ideas, scenes and to make a mod. Also to expand the foundation of The Nameless Mod by making spins offs.

Also worth noting that there's loads of internet communities that can get involved to expand 'The Nameless Mod' universe.

Rock edition is up for grabs if anyone wants to start a thread about it. Hey! Just an idea!

Disclaimer: Thread name is a working title! I want to get a hand on playing around with The Nameless Mod SDK myself.

Update: Thread renamed to 'DJ' Edition to not limit everything in music!

Story

You have signed up to hip hop central. You believe taking part in music and selling records online will help you take a small income. One of the mods wanted to conducted an experiment and helps you by installing augmentations on your avatar and this helps you show off what Hip Hop, Drum and Bass, RnB can be worked with your augmentations. You go to (online) clubs, show off those augs and get into magazines (internet front page news) and to show off the latest technology, the music industry needs YOU!

Black Market Dealer: Hey, you want some augs? You can have some augs and some zyme with that too!

Player: Yes, sure, I'll take some augs!

Black Market Dealer: Wait! You don't have the money, you pu**y!?!?

Choices: Which part of me looks like a female anatomy?
Choices: You're dead! Give me those damn augs!

Do play around and post some ideas to add if you like this concept! Role playing and imagine what scenarios is good. It an interesting way to get more people involved and at least have some fun coming up with ideas no matter how good or bad they are, even for the people that don't like hip hop or music!
Last edited by ikaricrime on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PlausibleSarge
UNATCO

Re: The Nameless Mod: Hip Hop Edition!?

Post by PlausibleSarge »

There has to be a reference to "Manderley Raps" in there somewhere
ikaricrime
Thug

Post by ikaricrime »

I'll take note!

Like my first re-skin? Just some generic tall guy! (Reskin of everyone's favourite Nano-tech Agent, clue: Tallest out of them all). The cyan jeans make him look FAT!
PlausibleSarge
UNATCO

Post by PlausibleSarge »

I know you said Nano-tech, but to me that looks like Gunther Hermann
ikaricrime
Thug

Re: The Nameless Mod: DJ Edition!?

Post by ikaricrime »

I forgot he was a mech, I'm just so used to remembering him saying how much he wants 'upgrades'!

I renamed this thread to DJ edition! Don't want to just limit it to Hip Hop!

That's rock, hip hop, techno and etc, it all makes sense considering that music was getting milked during the mid 2000s.