EMP Rockets Not in TNM 1.0.4

Discuss The Nameless Mod in a safe, spoiler-free environment.
Warning: Spoilers are punishable by death.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
NO SPOILERS ALLOWED.
Brad Denton
Thug

EMP Rockets Not in TNM 1.0.4

Post by Brad Denton »

Hello, my fellow Denton clones and Mech agents.

From playing recent versions of TNM, I noticed that the EMP rockets which I love are not in the mod anymore. I at first thought it was due to other gameplay mods I installed, but after giving it a clean install, it turns out TNM doesn't have any EMP rockets. Why did you remove them? They were a fun inclusion in that game, and were very useful against giant robots. What was thy reason?
ggrotz
X-51

Re: EMP Rockets Not in TNM 1.0.4

Post by ggrotz »

Brad Denton wrote:Hello, my fellow Denton clones and Mech agents.

From playing recent versions of TNM, I noticed that the EMP rockets which I love are not in the mod anymore. I at first thought it was due to other gameplay mods I installed, but after giving it a clean install, it turns out TNM doesn't have any EMP rockets. Why did you remove them? They were a fun inclusion in that game, and were very useful against giant robots. What was thy reason?
I recall EMP rockets in 1.04. They're rare, but they're there. I'm looking at the walkthrough which mentions:

1. A pack in Shadowcode's realm near the medbot and the placed gas bomb, and in one of the storage closets near server room 6 if you go PDX.
2. Then, in the upper part of the facility if you go Worldcorp.
3. And then in the locker before you go to DXI.
4. In Raving's Weapon Shop (Day 2).
5. Near the crashed copter at ABI.
6. Secret compartment at ABI on the roof.

I distinctly remember most of these, having not played the game in a bit. I know I always end up with ~ 12 by the end since I usually don't carry anything that uses them. I do know they're there. Of course, they may be phased out of the game if you use a high enough difficulty level, as difficulty changes number of items in the game.