TNM Transcript

Discuss The Nameless Mod in a safe, spoiler-free environment.
Warning: Spoilers are punishable by death.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
NO SPOILERS ALLOWED.
loony636
UNATCO

TNM Transcript

Post by loony636 »

I couldn't find any other threads on this subject, but I pray to the almighty Llama that I didn't miss it.

Anyway, I was wondering whether there was a plain text transcript of the mod somewhere? The only real reason I wanted it was to look up the comment one of the characters (I forget the name - sorry if it was someone significant!) made in the Deus Ex theories store about the AIs in Deus Ex. He makes a comment along the lines of the AI on the net being most likely created out of a translator program, since you could only ever accurately translate something by sufficiently understanding human behaviour and hence discerning the intended meaning of the text, so that you could then work out the intended meaning in another language.

Anyway, it was insightful, and I just wondered if there was a full repository of the dialogue from the game somewhere other than in the game's files. Thanks!
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: TNM Transcript

Post by Jonas »

Not that I know of, you'll have to open our .con files up in ConEdit :)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
elijakh
Mole Person

Re: TNM Transcript

Post by elijakh »

So, what does bsn mean in texting? BSN stands for "bullsh*ttin," or"bye, see you next time." It's a quick and easy way to say goodbye for now when texting someone. You'll often see it at the end of a text exchange to signal that the conversation is wrapping up for the time being. BSN is a shorthand way of typing out the full phrase "bye, see you next time." It's used as a casual way to end a text conversation.