Calling all TNM fans! (New TNM Testing)

Discuss The Nameless Mod in a safe, spoiler-free environment.
Warning: Spoilers are punishable by death.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
NO SPOILERS ALLOWED.
ZeroPresence
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Re: Calling all TNM fans! (New TNM Testing)

Post by ZeroPresence »

CrocMagnum wrote:Pump Action Shotgun:

When doing a full Lethal playthrough I often get it. I like it so much. If I remember adding a Laser Sight or upping the Targeting Aug makes it a true Boss Killer. The trivial issue I have with the Pump Action Shotgun is purely visual: I really wanted more texturing on this one. You know on this subject if I remember correctly ZeroPresence unique "Sniper Rifle" had a pretty neat camouflage decal.^^ I don’t think a camouflage would go well with the Pump Shotgun, just saying the Pump Shotgun deserves more detailed decals.

Anyways glad to this one going, sincere Best of Luck. ^^
We have a guy that recently signed on who can work on models. He is a very busy guy that does both 3d modelling and composes music as professions, so depending on how much TNM time he can squeeze in I may release a "weapon revamp" patch either along with Mission 20, sometime between the Mission updates or at the end. I'll actually keep this in mind and make an announcement along with a pump shotgun preview (if any) when I can get more info out of him.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

chris the cynic wrote:Looks like I picked a good time to come back here.

Hi everyone.
Yo. Long time to talk.
ZeroPresence wrote:depending on how much TNM time he can squeeze in I may release a "weapon revamp" patch
Be careful with that, the weapons in The Nameless Mod were carefully balanced with thousands of man-hours worth of meticulous system design, elaborate spreadsheets, and complicated math.

No, I'm kidding, we just pulled numbers out of our ass. Good luck!
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
nalle
Thug

Post by nalle »

It's almost embarrassing how many times I've played through TNM, it's my favorite mod of all time and I love it! However it's not without it's issues and I'm very happy and excited to hear that a new version is in the works.

Anyway, I just stopped by to humbly thank those of you developing the new version and wish you good luck!
WillisG
Mole Person

Post by WillisG »

When's the new version supposed to see the light of day? I've also played through TNM a few times and love it.
ggrotz
X-51

Post by ggrotz »

WillisG wrote:When's the new version supposed to see the light of day? I've also played through TNM a few times and love it.
They're running public betas of it right now. Check the following link for the current one:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-nameless ... -20-update

I think if you got Steam they do even more up-to-date stuff, but I don't know anything about that.
gbupnet1
Mole Person

Post by gbupnet1 »

GBWhatsApp Apk lets users schedule messages, a feature absent in the official WhatsApp application. This is particularly useful for sending birthday wishes or important reminders at specific times.
Michael7402
NSF

Post by Michael7402 »

I must examine with you here. Which isn’t one thing I usually do! I get pleasure from studying a put up that will make people think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment! scatter hitam
Michael7402
NSF

Post by Michael7402 »

Subscribing to your feed is a must! Your content is consistently enriching. Thank you for sharing your insights. 먹튀검증사이트