TNM in the media

Discuss The Nameless Mod in a safe, spoiler-free environment.
Warning: Spoilers are punishable by death.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
NO SPOILERS ALLOWED.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: TNM in the media

Post by Jonas »

Hahah, nice :P
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
bjorn98009_91
Silhouette

Post by bjorn98009_91 »

Producer and Quality Assurance Manager for Deus Ex: Revision.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Podcast with Silver Spook and me about TNM, Deus Ex, Terminus Machina, and cyberpunk in general: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdWMP4L2xvo
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
spotlightdubaitours
Thug

Post by spotlightdubaitours »

Embark on a memorable adventure with our Desert Safari Package. Experience the thrill of dune bashing, camel riding, traditional entertainment, and a delicious BBQ dinner. Book your desert safari tour with Spotlight Dubai Tours today!
instaapk1
Mole Person

Post by instaapk1 »

Instagram Pro Apk Download, and now its successor, Instagram Pro 2, caters to the demands of content creators, influencers, and businesses seeking to elevate their online presence.
Melinda55
Mole Person

Post by Melinda55 »

chris the cynic wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:34 pm
I think that the sentences, "Somewhere, in a dump dark spot, Warren Spector is tearing his hair and skin apart, crying inside, and out. "IS THIS *MY* FAN BASE!? IS THIS WHY I'VE DONE THIS, RELEASED THE SDK?!"." should somehow be made a part of your official release. You know, as one of the of little blurbs, of the type that you find on the back of a book:

"I've got nothing but good things to say about it. It worked its way into my dreams the night after my first taste of it. As with any good thing I wish there was more of it (why I can't just forget about DD and work as a bouncer in Sol's for the rest of my life?) but that would remain true no matter how much there was to do."
-Chris the Cynic

"Overall the world of TNM seems very consistent to me, which is, for a game of this size and such a long development time, a major achievement indeed. Finishing a mod of this epic proportions is simply legendary no matter if it sucks or not. TNM doesn't suck, it shines as the best mod I have ever had the honour to play."
-Fox

"Its funny, huge, good fun, well written. Little bit too much walking around but probably the best mod on DX by a long way."
-Daniel

"Personally, I feel that TNM on its own rivals the game it modifies. This is one of those rare mods that goes far beyond the definition of a 'mod'.. It's one of the best gaming experiences I've had in a long time. ^
_^"
-Jim

"The mod's giving me... that sense of wonder that I get from a new game that I'm gonna get engrossed in for a long time. The whole "Deus Ex, but not" thing, with the mod being based on familiar territory but so completely new... I honestly think it works out."
-JeredCain

"Somewhere, in a dump dark spot, Warren Spector is tearing his hair and skin apart, crying inside, and out. 'IS THIS *MY* FAN BASE!? IS THIS WHY I'VE DONE THIS, RELEASED THE SDK?!'."
-Some guy who never played TNM

Probably want to add a [sic] or two in there.

-

Someday you too may be burned in effigy. website remini
For gamers looking to enhance their gaming screenshots with exceptional clarity, a Remini download offers an easy solution to upscale and improve image quality.
kaurjenni51
Mole Person

Post by kaurjenni51 »

Understanding the nuances between a Rent Agreement and a Leave and License Agreement is crucial for both landlords and tenants. While a Rent Agreement typically grants exclusive possession, a Leave and License Agreement offers permission to use the property without transferring ownership. Clarity on these distinctions ensures a smoother landlord-tenant relationship.
seth65475
NSF

Seth

Post by seth65475 »

Eventually, the author make an update for a blog. I used to be waiting anxiously for your own next update. I am hoping you will consider updating often so your readers may follow along. I do not have much joy in life today but your blog is one of them. I recognize life is busy but I really hope you will take the time to keep us modified on any progress. Dewa99
seth65475
NSF

Seth

Post by seth65475 »

I have to convey my respect for your kindness for all those that require guidance on this one field. Your special commitment to passing the solution up and down has been incredibly functional and has continually empowered most people just like me to achieve their dreams. Your amazing insightful information entails much to me and especially to my peers. Thanks a ton; from all of us. DUI Lawyer Brampton
Michael7402
NSF

sss

Post by Michael7402 »

hybrid cars would be the best thing because they are less polluting to the environment;; 123b
Michael7402
NSF

Post by Michael7402 »

living rooms should be decorated with style that is why i always get some living room decoration idea on the internet. link vào 79king
Michael7402
NSF

SSS

Post by Michael7402 »

living rooms should be decorated with style that is why i always get some living room decoration idea on the internet. link vào 79king
Michael7402
NSF

Michael7402

Post by Michael7402 »

There a few interesting points with time in this post but I do not determine if I see these people center to heart. There’s some validity but I’m going to take hold opinion until I consider it further. Great write-up , thanks and that we want a lot more! Included with FeedBurner also 79king.center
seth65475
NSF

Seth

Post by seth65475 »

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I do think that you should write read more about this topic, it will not be considered a taboo subject but usually everyone is too few to communicate in on such topics. To another. Cheers 270 wsm brass

===================

This will be the right blog for anyone who desires to be familiar with this topic. You recognize a great deal of its practically not easy to argue on hand (not too I really would want…HaHa). You actually put a new spin over a topic thats been written about for a long time. Fantastic stuff, just excellent! หนังใหม่