Playing TNM Theme?

Discuss The Nameless Mod in a safe, spoiler-free environment.
Warning: Spoilers are punishable by death.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
NO SPOILERS ALLOWED.
Xesum
Illuminati

Playing TNM Theme?

Post by Xesum »

I like to play the Piano/Keyboard when I'm waiting to join video game servers, and usually to just show off.

Most of the time, I can work out the notes for these songs, but I can't figure out the notes for TNM theme.

I'm talking the one that is pretty much in every song.
Paul, I know you said no phone messages, but South Street's going up in smoke. We'll have to meet at the subway station.
LeoBad
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Playing TNM Theme?

Post by LeoBad »

I'll write you a chart just gimme a couple of minutes.
LeoBad
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by LeoBad »

Here you go. Sorry about the delay I was about to post when a client dropped by and that extended into lunch :P

The first one is the theme as I originally conceived it, as you can see it's in D minor. The second one is the theme as it appears on the main theme track. It's in B now and it moves between B minor and major.

The first depiction is where the several iterations of the soundtrack stem from. I guess you could say it's in more pure form, but it was too dark sounding to appear in the title screen just like that so I worked it into it's current form. You can still listen to it in D minor at the end of the ABI ending, when Trestkon says goodbye.

Have fun!
TNMTheme.jpg
Jane_Denton
X-51

Post by Jane_Denton »

LeoBad wrote:Here you go. Sorry about the delay I was about to post when a client dropped by and that extended into lunch :P

The first one is the theme as I originally conceived it, as you can see it's in D minor. The second one is the theme as it appears on the main theme track. It's in B now and it moves between B minor and major.

The first depiction is where the several iterations of the soundtrack stem from. I guess you could say it's in more pure form (no substitutions and such) but it was too dark sounding to appear in the title screen just like that so I worked it into it's current form. You can still listen to it in D minor at the end of the ABI ending, when Trestkon says goodbye.

Have fun!
TNMTheme.jpg
Hey LeoBad, I was checking out your website... I tried to listen to the songs online but they wouldn't load for some reason?! The player and the song list is there but they won't play. It's taking forever to load and I have a uuber high speed connection... Nice site though from what I was able to see but the load time was too slow so I never got to check all of it out, guess I'll have to manually download each song too... :( Were you doing maintenance on your site today maybe?!
Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become...
LeoBad
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by LeoBad »

Jane_Denton wrote:Hey LeoBad, I was checking out your website... I tried to listen to the songs online but they wouldn't load for some reason?! The player and the song list is there but they won't play. It's taking forever to load and I have a uuber high speed connection... Nice site though from what I was able to see but the load time was too slow so I never got to check all of it out, guess I'll have to manually download each song too... :( Were you doing maintenance on your site today maybe?!
Hi Jane. Unfortunately the songs take forever for some people to load when listening one at a time. But if you download the whole album it will be a breeze. I plan on fixing this by the end of the week, so if you don't want to download the whole thing then it should be ok in a few days.

Thanks for checking it out! :) \:D/
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

Thank you Leo, I will now be playing this while waiting for the game to load.
Paul, I know you said no phone messages, but South Street's going up in smoke. We'll have to meet at the subway station.
LeoBad
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by LeoBad »

Xesum wrote:Thank you Leo, I will now be playing this while waiting for the game to load.
No problem ;)

@Jane_Denton: If you are still interested you can now check the songs one by one, they will load ok.
Jane_Denton
X-51

Post by Jane_Denton »

LeoBad wrote:
Xesum wrote:Thank you Leo, I will now be playing this while waiting for the game to load.
No problem ;)

@Jane_Denton: If you are still interested you can now check the songs one by one, they will load ok.

Thanks Leo... I'll do that now... :)
Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become...