Patch 1.0.4 requests

Discuss The Nameless Mod in a safe, spoiler-free environment.
Warning: Spoilers are punishable by death.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
NO SPOILERS ALLOWED.
Rex
Silhouette

Re: Patch 1.0.4 requests

Post by Rex »

Lol, as I looked through the topic(and found Jonas' posts "I shit you not" :lol: ), I also found that the light in Phas' apartment were broken somehow and now they are ok. They now are textured,yea,but I thought the default moon texture was intentional. :lol:
Ah anyway, let's play Russian Roulette.
Jonas(about Rex and Jaedar) wrote:I'm not sure what the fuck just happened, but you guys managed to finally find a way to be too off topic for OTP, and when I tried to split the thread... I failed.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Rex wrote:Lol, as I looked through the topic(and found Jonas' posts "I shit you not" :lol: ), I also found that the light in Phas' apartment were broken somehow and now they are ok. They now are textured,yea,but I thought the default moon texture was intentional. :lol:
Ah anyway, let's play Russian Roulette.
Thanks Rex. There's no replay value in that game so I'll pass.
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Jonas wrote:Clearly I should've used the girl at the canal in Downtown instead. But hindsight is always 20/20 and we're not releasing another patch.
Note it down for the Community Patch to fix ;). Clearly I should also have been a cat, but I forgive you for that :P.
Rex wrote:btw: The patch adds a feature to carry pistols from locker day #1 to locker on day #2. I installed it midplay and I found another pair of pistols in locker, tho I took mine at day #1. But it's alright I just leave them there. :lol:
Yeah, because picking them up alters the "ItemPersistance" for that level, and since they weren't marked to be tagged earlier it never got recorded you took them.
If you understand what I mean.
Rex wrote:I also found that the light in Phas' apartment were broken somehow and now they are ok. They now are textured,yea,but I thought the default moon texture was intentional. :lol:
Yeah, 1.0.3 missed the 1.0.2 added texture which where the Phas' apartment lights and DX3 art (and maybe something else that everyone missed but should be fixed now).
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

If you are referring to a certain musical item it was fixed 1.02 to 1.04.
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Okay, what are you talking about?

*Is curious*
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

IT will be easier to find than that secret. :)
Rex
Silhouette

Post by Rex »

1. The DD's fireblade is hold like a rifle, again. I didn't checked it in 1.0.3 and maybe it was in it's patch notes and slipped off my poorly attention.
2. It may be cause by mid-game patch, not sure. Raving when I go to him at day 2 offers me DD's firesword. But when I refuse, and talk again he again start "you won't believe what I have" and whoole dialogue.
Jonas(about Rex and Jaedar) wrote:I'm not sure what the fuck just happened, but you guys managed to finally find a way to be too off topic for OTP, and when I tried to split the thread... I failed.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Rex wrote:1. The DD's fireblade is hold like a rifle, again. I didn't checked it in 1.0.3 and maybe it was in it's patch notes and slipped off my poorly attention.
2. It may be cause by mid-game patch, not sure. Raving when I go to him at day 2 offers me DD's firesword. But when I refuse, and talk again he again start "you won't believe what I have" and whoole dialogue.
I just talked to him and he didn't even mention it. However that's a continuation from the game I did some testing on so God knows what conversations I might have missed. Well I might have to start afresh and see what happens in a "normal" playthrough.
Rex
Silhouette

Post by Rex »

That's a secret if you once completed game, on day 2 he offer you a fireblade. And when I refuse instead of something simple it repeat everything.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Rex wrote:That's a secret if you once completed game, on day 2 he offer you a fireblade. And when I refuse instead of something simple it repeat everything.
Of course, thanks Rex. To put the 1.02 patch on, I had to re-install TNM so I won't have a completed game in the flags. #-o I'll have to find all the easter eggs again as well.
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

bobby 55 wrote:
Rex wrote:That's a secret if you once completed game, on day 2 he offer you a fireblade. And when I refuse instead of something simple it repeat everything.
Of course, thanks Rex. To put the 1.02 patch on, I had to re-install TNM so I won't have a completed game in the flags. #-o I'll have to find all the easter eggs again as well.
Those are saved in the inis.
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Cheers Jaedar, I'll check, but I thought I saw the count at two.

Edit: the count says 3 of 16.
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

bobby 55 wrote:Cheers Jaedar, I'll check, but I thought I saw the count at two.
When reinstalling, did you choose to keep your saved games and settings?
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Jaedar wrote:
bobby 55 wrote:Cheers Jaedar, I'll check, but I thought I saw the count at two.
When reinstalling, did you choose to keep your saved games and settings?
As we were testing the 1.02 to 1.04 path I thought it best to have a clean slate. It doesn't matter because it will be like starting anew..... sort of. :P
Rex
Silhouette

Post by Rex »

When I try to spawn Careluan something Guard from characters menu of phsrox console it say it don't find such class.