Incredible Mod, Just wanted to Thank you.

Discuss The Nameless Mod in a safe, spoiler-free environment.
Warning: Spoilers are punishable by death.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
NO SPOILERS ALLOWED.
CloakedFigure
Mole Person

Incredible Mod, Just wanted to Thank you.

Post by CloakedFigure »

I have played Deus Ex 1 off and on since it was released, It's one of my favorite games of all time. Not many games get you completely absorbed in it from start to finish! I just recently downloaded TNM and I must say I am blow away at how much detail and work must have gone into making this! I have been totally shocked by how good the voice acting is and the tiny little details everything has is amazing. I haven't gotten to far into the mod yet but so far absolutely incredible!

I just felt the need to come in and Thank you for all the hours of hardwork you must have done to make this. Now I'm gonna go finish the game!
Jaedar
Illuminati

Re: Incredible Mod, Just wanted to Thank you.

Post by Jaedar »

Welcome to the forums.
CloakedFigure wrote:I haven't gotten to far into the mod yet but so far absolutely incredible!
It gets more amazing as you proceed :)
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Trestkon »

CloakedFigure wrote:I have played Deus Ex 1 off and on since it was released, It's one of my favorite games of all time. Not many games get you completely absorbed in it from start to finish! I just recently downloaded TNM and I must say I am blow away at how much detail and work must have gone into making this! I have been totally shocked by how good the voice acting is and the tiny little details everything has is amazing. I haven't gotten to far into the mod yet but so far absolutely incredible!

I just felt the need to come in and Thank you for all the hours of hardwork you must have done to make this. Now I'm gonna go finish the game!
Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it, and it always awesome to hear from people :)
-Life does not snap to the x-axis
Zaine
UNATCO

Post by Zaine »

I just downloaded the special features of the website and that alone is awesome! Thank you ever so much! I can't wait to get home and hopefully finally play The Nameless Mod.