I Finally Played TNM

Discuss The Nameless Mod in a safe, spoiler-free environment.
Warning: Spoilers are punishable by death.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
NO SPOILERS ALLOWED.
Zaine
UNATCO

I Finally Played TNM

Post by Zaine »

Yesterday I amnaged to finally install TNM, the latest patch and then I finally played it. Since I don't really have time to write up my impressions of the game I have decided to sum it all up in one word.

That word is..... Err.. Well actually I can't since there hasn't been a word invented yet to describe how AWESOME!!! it is. All I have to say now is Greatest Game Ever and nothing could possibly beat it. It is even better the orginal Deus Ex!. Well done everyone!!!!!
I have done a mini quest but I cannot say what it is here. I got around 370 credits for finishing it though I haven't found any of the quest buildings yet. Nor my weapons form the shop. It won't take much longer hopefully. Thanks for the game!
You Will Regret This!
bobby 55
Illuminati

Re: I Finally Played TNM

Post by bobby 55 »

Hahaha! Awesome will do until they invent a word that describes it perfectly.
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
justanotherfan
Illuminati

Post by justanotherfan »

It was OK. I mean, I played through most of it. It was something about some Tuscan guy shooting cats.
Zaine wrote:I have done a mini quest but I cannot say what it is here. I got around 370 credits for finishing it though I haven't found any of the quest buildings yet. Nor my weapons form the shop. It won't take much longer hopefully. Thanks for the game!
Not sure what part of the game you're at, but there's a number of fun minigames, so thanks for the no spoilers. The weapon shop was a cool way of modifying how Deus Ex provided weapons and items; not everyone lives on what they find laying around and in cardboard boxes on the street, especially not elite government agents.

It really was a lot of fun and I'm hoping to play through again with the new patch soon.
Zaine
UNATCO

Post by Zaine »

I Finally Finished TNM! What a game! Its amazing! x10000000000000 and so on.
You Will Regret This!
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Congrats! Now replay it to join the Dark Side.

(Or did you join the Dark Side on your first game?)
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...