FIX THE FUCKING BUG TRACKER

Stare in awe at the fascinating machinations of the TNM team during the last two years of production, this was our private forum.

Moderator: TNM Team

that guy
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

FIX THE FUCKING BUG TRACKER

Post by that guy »

can we please fix the bug tracker so it doesn't erase your password when you click email me my password. Or at least make it so the button to do so doesn't take up 80% of the button space. If I was a jerk I would illustrate the point by typing in everyone's email addresses and erasing their passwords but I think the concept alone proves my point.
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Trestkon »

Hmm, I've honestly never had that problem. We might be able to get Kale to fix it after he's done with the search function, though.
-Life does not snap to the x-axis
Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

Summer break is so close...I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT :P

But yeah, once I get out of this place they call a university, I'll finalize the bug tracker search, and then look into the mysterious password-erasure.
that guy
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by that guy »

I wouldn't even mind if you just moved the button. I bet you could do that in all of 30 seconds.
that guy
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by that guy »

It occurs to me that the bugtracker probably doesn't actually store your password and so cannot send it to you, thus the regeneration. So the solution is to move the button somewhere less prominent.