Professional... Like?

Stare in awe at the fascinating machinations of the TNM team during the last two years of production, this was our private forum.

Moderator: TNM Team

Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

I may just be a 12-year-old trapped in the body of a 21-year-old, but "Cockmonkeys" really makes me giggle. Fucktards has been used in TNM, I recall... I think by Scara, towards the end.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
ZeroPresence
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by ZeroPresence »

It's part of Scara... and Abom saying it was just stupid. It seems like most of the main characters have at least some sort of intelligence, unbecoming of saying "fuckin'" so much. I haven't looked over my lines fully, but I hope they lack any sort of "leet" speak as well as the word "fuck." Honestly, it just downgrades my image of the character in question. Like for instance when Abom said it I just thought "this character is stupid. I don't care about his personality, or anything else about him, he's just some credits to me." I like King Kashue's character and actually hold him in regard as his moderator status and respect among the Forum City. He doesn't use leet speak nor curse from what I've seen so far. I never said "omg get rid of the word "fuck" completely!!!" Just every situation where I've seen it used thus far is ridiculously out of place.