Trailer

Stare in awe at the fascinating machinations of the TNM team during the last two years of production, this was our private forum.

Moderator: TNM Team

Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Trailer

Post by Trestkon »

I was poking around on YouTube and noticed a comment on our Trailer #2 video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biIVbpPNmic ) saying that they liked our first trailer better, so I went and downloaded it to re-watch.

That first trailer was *way* better than the second one :shock: The music was awesome, it had a little story, and Phas' rendered ROFL scene was amazing!

This post really has no point, except to say that I can't wait to make our last trailer. We have so much more to work with now, it's going to be awesome :D
-Life does not snap to the x-axis
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Our first trailer was fine. The second was more of a promo video, and I'd like you to remember how much time it took us to make the first one. Not saying that's bad, just that there's a reason the second trailer isn't as coherent as the first one: The amount of effort put into both.

The third trailer will be the best one, obviously. First of all I am currently learning to edit films in Final Cut Pro (it's fun!!) and I will probably have cut and received professional feedback on 2 or 3 short films by the time we'll be putting together the third trailer. Also I have lots of friends now whose hobby it is to watch as many film trailers as humanly possible, so I'll have a lot of resources to draw on. And finally, our third trailer will be a proper trailer and not some short narrative which basically has nothing to do with the mod proper ;)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Trestkon »

\o/

How's your film going?
-Life does not snap to the x-axis
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Is good. Still improving the script. Or, as I just told Gelo, fucking it up, depending on the outcome :P
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine