TNM Release Date - Infinite Exclamation Marks

Stare in awe at the fascinating machinations of the TNM team during the last two years of production, this was our private forum.

Moderator: TNM Team

Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

TNM Release Date - Infinite Exclamation Marks

Post by Trestkon »

Jonas and I decided that we need a first release date. After discussing our schedules (December is fairly bad for both of us) we have settled on this one:

January 24, 2009

On that day, a thousand trumpeters shall herald the arrival of TNM from atop the highest mountains, and a great cheer shall go up from our 3 fans, for TNM shall be released!

We plan to have the entire thing completed and locked down around Christmas, though. That'll give us room to build a bit more hype and distribute it to a few media outlets so they can play it and write they're articles to air when we launch. Specifically, Moddb and RPS.

HURRAY!
-Life does not snap to the x-axis
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Actually I think we're down to 1 fan, since the other two are beta testers now.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Briguy
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Re: TNM Release Date - Infinite Exclamation Marks

Post by Briguy »

Trestkon wrote:Jonas and I decided that we need a first release date. After discussing our schedules (December is fairly bad for both of us) we have settled on this one:

January 24, 2009

On that day, a thousand trumpeters shall herald the arrival of TNM from atop the highest mountains, and a great cheer shall go up from our 3 fans, for TNM shall be released!

We plan to have the entire thing completed and locked down around Christmas, though. That'll give us room to build a bit more hype and distribute it to a few media outlets so they can play it and write they're articles to air when we launch. Specifically, Moddb and RPS.

HURRAY!
Looking forward to the final cut
Redd