Manual PDF once again - DVD case booklet

Stare in awe at the fascinating machinations of the TNM team during the last two years of production, this was our private forum.

Moderator: TNM Team

Pointman
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Manual PDF once again - DVD case booklet

Post by Pointman »

Hey there.

I took a shot at converting existing PDF manual into a regular booklet that fits DVD case. Why FFS you may wonder - and the answer is - because I want one. Just for the pleasure of having it. And just because I want to build a shrine around a full pro-like TNM DVD box. And worship it on a daily basis. Naked. With all those funny candles and stuff.

Now.

While it's not a problem to copy most of the stuff into InDesign hell of an app, the PDF cover art does not meet the standards. I mean, it's cool. But the name (The Nameless Mod), Trestkon fella and the logo are all too close to the borders - it'd be great to have additional 4mm of background space each side, so there's nothing being cut off in printing process.

The only way around is to put a black/gradient envelope around the image, which will look shitty, IMO.

Any chance of getting kind of separated (layer-wise) image for further manipulation (this one goes to Orbo, I believe)?

Ignore this thread if you think it's a waste of time.
pretending to be absent
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Manual PDF once again - DVD case booklet

Post by Jonas »

You could've just asked on MSN you know. Or via mail. I have such a file because I composed the cover. I'll send it to you today. Whenever I get around to it.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Pointman
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Re: Manual PDF once again - DVD case booklet

Post by Pointman »

I've decided I'll cut you some slack - after all my sober rants you had to ignore lately.

But! It'd be great if I could get my hands on those pics in 300 dpi too.
pretending to be absent