Audio

Stare in awe at the fascinating machinations of the TNM team during the last two years of production, this was our private forum.

Moderator: TNM Team

Briguy
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Re: Audio

Post by Briguy »

Jonas wrote:Ah yep, that's a slip - I did the ID tagging of all our tracks basically the day before the first release candidate was built. Steve did a lot of work on your tracks to finish them up right, but of course you should be credited for starting them out. I think the same problem is true for those tracks of Andrew's that Steve worked on. Unfortunately you're exactly one day too late to point this out for the fix to make it into patch 1.0.2, but I'll make sure it's fixed for 1.0.3 :)

Sorry about that! Hope you're enjoying the mod otherwise.
Hi Jonas, Yes Iam enjoying the game, congrats to all!. Like Steve mentioned, he didn't do anything to my DXI MCR tracks that's why I was a tad bit concerned. But yes I would be happy to see a fix the next update. I am very impressed by all who put the time in in getting this project finished. Good go everyone. Great work!
Redd
Briguy
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by Briguy »

Hey Guys, Well It's version 1.0.4, and I am still not seeing the tag fix for my material for: Deus Ex Incarnate - Moderator area and HQ (Redd - Under the Earth)
- Ambient
- Conversation
- Combat
- Death

Not to bitch about it but at this point it's not right!. Someone care to help!. Also I noticed the one piece steve worked with of mine was the DXI cathedral of rocks, basically slowed right down added with his touch, it's actually cool. Should there not be a tag with both of us on that?.
BTW I have been really enjoying the mod. Congrats on the awards as well.
Redd
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

I think there may be a problem with your copy. The ID tags on all my DXI_MCR tracks say "Brian Giannotti" under Artist.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Briguy
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by Briguy »

Jonas wrote:I think there may be a problem with your copy. The ID tags on all my DXI_MCR tracks say "Brian Giannotti" under Artist.
Hi Jonas, Umm, I installed original setup , then applied the 1.0.4 Patch. Now when I go the all the .ogg files and click play on my files they all say Steve F. Is there something I may be missing?. Please advise!

Thanks

PS When I play the file in any media player it show's the name of the song followed Steve's name.
Redd
Briguy
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by Briguy »

Jonas I just realized there is to patches, one file is 107megs, and another one is 849megs of the sdame patch. I installed the smaller one, perhaps this is the problem?.
Redd
Briguy
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by Briguy »

Jonas wrote:I think there may be a problem with your copy. The ID tags on all my DXI_MCR tracks say "Brian Giannotti" under Artist.
Hey Jonas I just downloaded installed the Exe, of the 1.0.4, and all is proper. Thank you and sorry for any misunderstandingsx
Redd
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

No problem, perhaps the patcher doesn't manage to update the ogg files correctly. That would be highly annoying. Glad that the 1.0.4 full install's got it right though. Sorry for any lack of credit you've been stuck with so far.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine