random thoughts

Stare in awe at the fascinating machinations of the TNM team during the last two years of production, this was our private forum.

Moderator: TNM Team

that guy
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

random thoughts

Post by that guy »

It would be cool if everytime deus ex loaded and that door opened up, it opened into a diffferent map so you get something different eveytime you start.

I think the phasrox menu needs to be updated to reflect all the new items we have.

I need to get tnmdeco off phas to add the subway pass vendor.

what would you think of the plasmanade spawning a swarm of wasplike robots that attack organic enemies?

Currently the tnmlog.log is created in deusex\system instead of tnm\system. You can probably specify a path in the commandline.

Jonas could you fix all your spelling bugs in the bug tracker so we have a few more closed bugs :P. Similarly zp if it's not too time consuming it'd be good to get rid of all those bsp bugs.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: random thoughts

Post by Jonas »

that guy wrote:It would be cool if everytime deus ex loaded and that door opened up, it opened into a diffferent map so you get something different eveytime you start.
I think that would be way more work that it's worth. The current menu map is not used anywhere in the actual mod, and the path will be set up so it's all perfectly timed to the music (in the next version, the camera will come to a rest on the spinning logo when the music changes to the mellow guitar part).
I think the phasrox menu needs to be updated to reflect all the new items we have.
I agree.
I need to get tnmdeco off phas to add the subway pass vendor.
*Pokes Phas*
what would you think of the plasmanade spawning a swarm of wasplike robots that attack organic enemies?
I would laugh out loud. Hilarious idea, do it.
Currently the tnmlog.log is created in deusex\system instead of tnm\system. You can probably specify a path in the commandline.
*Pokes Trestkon*
Jonas could you fix all your spelling bugs in the bug tracker so we have a few more closed bugs :P. Similarly zp if it's not too time consuming it'd be good to get rid of all those bsp bugs.
There's a reason I assigned these to Phas. He has TNMDeco, he should fix these typos. It's not like it'll take more than 3 minutes. And fixing BSP errors IS very time consuming, we'd rather have ZP finishing the OSC right now.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
that guy
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by that guy »

fair enough on all counts. I'll ahve to chase down phas now :P.