Hello - I'm back :)

Stare in awe at the fascinating machinations of the TNM team during the last two years of production, this was our private forum.

Moderator: TNM Team

Orak
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Hello - I'm back :)

Post by Orak »

Well, sort of. I did a version of the Theme before ogg ;)

Anyway, Jonas twiste me' arm a bit (honest) and I've agreed to do a bit of music for thee. Worldcorp HQ I believe, so will probably see you in the audio thread at some point :)

That's if I ever get DX to run......

If you fancy hearing what I've done before, check out

www.oraks-emporium.com

Cheers all.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Welcome aboard, it's good to have you on the team. I can hardly wait to hear what you come up with :D
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Moonbo
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Moonbo »

Welcome aboard!

Really love that Grace track :-).

-Gelo
But you should walk having internal dignity. Be a wonderful person who can dance pleasantly to the rhythm of the universe.
-Sun Myung Moon
Orak
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by Orak »

Moonbo wrote: Really love that Grace track :-).

-Gelo
Thanks.
that guy
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by that guy »

woah you're old school TNM. You left the team before even I joined O_o.
Orak
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by Orak »

that guy wrote:woah you're old school TNM. You left the team before even I joined O_o.
Well, never really on it, just did the track as a one off :)
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Actually I recall you were on board as a sound tech, you just made the theme on the side :)
Jonas Wæver

Clandestine
Orak
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by Orak »

Jonas wrote:Actually I recall you were on board as a sound tech, you just made the theme on the side :)
Caught me out. I do believe I supplied the squeaking sound for the sign in the first trailer!
Breadfan
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by Breadfan »

And man, I gotta tell you: I love what you did with that squeaking sound. I mean, really, it was brilliant.

To be serious, though-- *whisks self off the emporium of cheese to redownload Zodiac soundtrack*
SteveTack
Mole Person

Post by SteveTack »

Mr. F! Long time no type. It's great that you're still doing music for DX mods after all this time.

Hehe, I remember that you were looking forward to doing music for DX2 mods (*cough!*) since some of the newer Unreal games were supporting OGG files. Never thought we'd see somebody get that working for the original DX though!

Anyway, hope things are going well for you!
Orak
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by Orak »

SteveTack wrote:Mr. F! Long time no type. It's great that you're still doing music for DX mods after all this time.

Hehe, I remember that you were looking forward to doing music for DX2 mods (*cough!*) since some of the newer Unreal games were supporting OGG files. Never thought we'd see somebody get that working for the original DX though!

Anyway, hope things are going well for you!
Hey Steve, hope you're well! Nice to see your still around too. Things are going very well. Have a 2nd kid now as well, so writing helps me get out of nappies and stuff!

I was hoping to stay away, but I couldn't resist any longer ;) And man it's bliss being able to write without the traker :) Certainly a lot quicker.

Take care.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Woah, Steve?.

I'm not sure I can handle that much Steve. Now we just need to convince Tack that he should finish the New Server Complex map that Eric Reuter left behind, and then we can rename TNM to ZODIAC Reborn. Or maybe ZODIAC Reanimated As A Zombie would be a more appropriate name.
Jonas Wæver

Clandestine
SteveTack
Mole Person

Post by SteveTack »

Jonas wrote:Woah, Steve?.

I'm not sure I can handle that much Steve.
Few can handle THAT much Steve. Few would want to, admittedly.

Jonas wrote:Now we just need to convince Tack that he should finish the New Server Complex map that Eric Reuter left behind, and then we can rename TNM to ZODIAC Reborn. Or maybe ZODIAC Reanimated As A Zombie would be a more appropriate name.
Did you ever see the Simpsons episode where Lisa electrifies a cupcake as an experiment and Bart keeps trying to grab it over and over, shocking the crap out of himself? Later, Marge comes out with a tray of cupcakes and says "Bart, would you like a cupcake?" He then collapses onto the floor, one eye twitching, repeating "Cupcakes! Lovely cupcakes for all!"

Well, replace "cupcakes" with "UnrealEd" and you get a picture of how excited I am to do more DX mapping. :)
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

SteveTack wrote:Well, replace "cupcakes" with "UnrealEd" and you get a picture of how excited I am to do more DX mapping. :)
Oh, I thought the cupcake was a metaphor for you, and I was Bart, persistently trying to get you to work on my mod.

Yeah I guess your analogy works too.
Jonas Wæver

Clandestine
Ricemanu
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by Ricemanu »

@topic: Me too, hehe :D
Jonas, i reinstalled my MSN but shit is fucked up. My contact list is gone. But ive added you and Triest for a start. Ill contact you when i see you online. Hope you didnt block me already :P
TNM Graphics Artist