Worldcorp 2nd Floor Spyware Mission

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Deiphobos
Mole Person

Worldcorp 2nd Floor Spyware Mission

Post by Deiphobos »

Hey everyone, I'm stuck in the mission where you have to place the spyware somewhere on the second floor. I've cleared out the whole floor but there are a few locked doors I think I need to get into but I don't have enough multitools/lockpicks to open them and they're indestructible. Which room do I need to place the spyware in and how can I get into it?

Thanks.
Jaedar
Illuminati

Re: Worldcorp 2nd Floor Spyware Mission

Post by Jaedar »

The room you need to place the spyware in is a small room, in a corner opposite the stairs or elevator, it should be on your map under "Data library" or some such. You can get in through a vent in the supply closet, if I remember correctly, although you might need lockpicks for that.

Also, you can go to ravings weapon shop and buy more lockpicks or multitools from the vending machine, although that is a bit expensive.
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

You don't have to use any lockpicks or multitools, there's a key to the storage area with the vent entrance, but it's in a place where you need 2B clearance, which you can give to yourself in the lobby security room on floor 1.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

There are actually 2 keys to that area. The other one doesn't require clearance, but does needs lockpicks. So the clearance things still might be easier.

Although that area claims to need 2C clearance, you can get in with 1B. Which is all moot for a PDX player though, since you can only have none or 3D (from the console Jonas' mentions) anyway.
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...