now for something completely different

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

bobby 55
Illuminati

now for something completely different

Post by bobby 55 »

:mrgreen: On my 5th PDX ban Scara run i thought a bit of variety killing mini aliens was in order.After randomly selecting 3 weapons to do the job we began the insanity.

Weapon 1 was a baton, 2 the Phat Rifle and 3 was a Plasma Rifle.
The baton was the least effective as it was like chasing the fastest roaches in the universe but i managed 1 kill out of 6. The Phat Rifle was so hilarious i couldn't shoot for guffawing because it turned into a demented form of packman with the little shits being fast enough to get fat but then recover enough not to explode. plasma Rifles and enclosed places isn't the best either but due to it being selected we had to do it.
i think i damaged me as many times as i killed an alien.But for shear hilarity try the Phat Rifle.Any chance of incorporating a rolled up newspaper as a weapon on GS in future?
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
JeniSkunk
UNATCO

Re: now for something completely different

Post by JeniSkunk »

bobby 55 wrote:Any chance of incorporating a rolled up newspaper as a weapon on GS in future?
I'd want that weapon to be not on GS and restricted so that it's only effective on the dogs and cats.

Jenifur Charne
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

JeniSkunk wrote:
bobby 55 wrote:Any chance of incorporating a rolled up newspaper as a weapon on GS in future?
I'd want that weapon to be not on GS and restricted so that it's only effective on the dogs and cats.

Jenifur Charne
Hahaha! Nice doggy.Does doggy want some LAM?
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

JeniSkunk wrote:
I think you meant Evil Invasion and Slicer ;).
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
JeniSkunk
UNATCO

Post by JeniSkunk »

Hassat Hunter wrote:
JeniSkunk wrote:
I think you meant Evil Invasion and Slicer ;).
LOL! :lol:

It's the weapon you're given by TG to use in terminating Evil Invasion and Slicer during a WC playthrough.

Jenifur Charne