Point of No Return

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

DarkPhoenix
NSF

Point of No Return

Post by DarkPhoenix »

I understand there is a point of no return like there is in deus ex. Is this when you do the DXI Flamesword mission? I think it may be because Evil tells you not to proceed unless you get everything else taken care of first.. I think this is a hint.. Am I right? If so, I will be sure to take care of anything else first like easter eggs I havent found yet.

Also, I'm told I can access the site (because it's now open) via a console on a storage room. The only storage room with a console I see is the one to the right of where you first walk through the open gate across from the subway entrance.. my nanokey dont have a code and i'm not told what the code is when I get the mission. It seems to me I should have been told the code or given a key. What am I missing here?

Otherwise i'm going in through the front gate.
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Re: Point of No Return

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Yup; that's one of the No Return Points.

Not quite sure what you mean with the second section; but the dig site should be easily distinguishable (large piles of dirt around). There patrols a bot outside and inside, and 2 smaller bots around it aswell. There are several ways to access it (I'll let you figure these out on your own). The "storage room" with the console is in that dig site section, where the milbot stands.
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

And there are a few more eggs to find after you start this part.
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
DarkPhoenix
NSF

Post by DarkPhoenix »

Ahh I see the storage room with the console im looking at is the wrong one.. no wonder I cant get in LOL.. I didnt quite go into the area with the millbot yet..

Thanks Brovers(TM) May your Goat always give blessed Melk :-)
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Almost all of the easter eggs you can get before DXI, you can also get after DXI. There are a couple of exceptions though, when there are maps you can't enter again after DXI, but otherwise they persist.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
~Psychotic~
Silhouette

Post by ~Psychotic~ »

I suck at finding the Easter Eggs, I've found two but only out of sheer luck and randomness. I don't explore enough to bother, I'm honestly too incaptivated by the storyline.

It also doesn't really matter if you miss an egg or two on one round of play since they're saved independantly of your saved games (thank you loading screen tips! Lol).
When I was younger I knew a motherfucker like you!