Black ICE server room?

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

ThisIsMyUsername
UNATCO

Black ICE server room?

Post by ThisIsMyUsername »

I'm having trouble getting into the Black ICE server room (where That Guy supposedly is). I've found the door, but it appears to be locked and indestructible. Where can I find the key?

Also, if you've gone into the sewers, do people ever stop fucking commenting on your smell?! How can they smell you over a goddamn internet forum?!
I have opened the mayor. When the power drops, go in, and go in, and go in like the US Marshal and his three daughters and we lose the vaccine!

We want to power down the whole system.
Jaedar
Illuminati

Re: Black ICE server room?

Post by Jaedar »

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:I'm having trouble getting into the Black ICE server room (where That Guy supposedly is). I've found the door, but it appears to be locked and indestructible. Where can I find the key?

Also, if you've gone into the sewers, do people ever stop fucking commenting on your smell?! How can they smell you over a goddamn internet forum?!
Take a shower, you can borrow one from a good friend. And if I remember correctly there is a button next to the door that opens it.
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
ThisIsMyUsername
UNATCO

Jaedar wrote:
ThisIsMyUsername wrote:I'm having trouble getting into the Black ICE server room (where That Guy supposedly is). I've found the door, but it appears to be locked and indestructible. Where can I find the key?

Take a shower, you can borrow one from a good friend. And if I remember correctly there is a button next to the door that opens it.
Thanks.
I have opened the mayor. When the power drops, go in, and go in, and go in like the US Marshal and his three daughters and we lose the vaccine!

Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

INF/INF door near ThatGuy? I am afraid you're on the wrong location.

Where exactly is your INF/INF door you are currently trying to circumvent?
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
ThisIsMyUsername
UNATCO

Hassat Hunter wrote:INF/INF door near ThatGuy? I am afraid you're on the wrong location.

Where exactly is your INF/INF door you are currently trying to circumvent?
Sorry for the epicly late reply, but it's in the 'blue' sector of the parking garage.
It's barely hidden in the wall. Either that, or I have already been to the secret sublevel, I just haven't found the room.

Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

Uhm, yeah, secret room in the garage... that is a secret elevator for WC agents.
You ain't in the secret sublevel :D
To get there go into the regular WC elevator and lockpick and multitool the little hatch under the buttons or you can use the sewer key, to open the hatch in the garage, which brings you rather close
odio ergo sum
ThisIsMyUsername
UNATCO

Fuck, I knew I was in the right place...
I've already found the secret keypad and gone downstairs, I guess I was just looking in the wrong places.

Also, I apologize for the bump. I've taking a break from TNM for a little while.

Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:Fuck, I knew I was in the right place...
I've already found the secret keypad and gone downstairs, I guess I was just looking in the wrong places.
Also, I apologize for the bump. I've taking a break from TNM for a little while.
No need to apologize Imo, these forums are not active enough to make bumping or thread resurrecting a problem :)
odio ergo sum