Beefman killed by lamas?

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

bobby 55
Illuminati

Beefman killed by lamas?

Post by bobby 55 »

Sorry if this has been posted,doing the spork quest for DT and got caught coming out of Aboms office.As they do the lamas went ballistic.I hit the speed aug and got out of the temple.When Abom PM's me for the Melk quest Beefman and 4 worshippers are dead. I didn't fire a shot or throw a LAM when exiting earlier so i am at a loss to what happened.

Edit:I told Abom about Dt and gave DT fake plans then went to Abom's office previous to above happenings.
ExtraEdit:I think i know a possible cause,because i pissed off the lamas earlier i did the "loveme" thing and this time i loaded and looked towards Beefman's throne and actually saw one of his followers shotgunning him.Feel free to delete this as i will load a save before seeing DT at Yardbomb's and do it all over again.
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
BoggyP
NSF

Re: Beefman killed by lamas?

Post by BoggyP »

This topic reminded me. I pissed of the lama worshipers and I went to the temple. It was before I was to kill beefman and he was in a protective shield. I entered to find people were angry with me. But when I approached beefman and his shield to find turrets I also found that all the followers around him had already been murdered by his turrets. Which shouldn't happen?
ThisIsMyUsername
UNATCO

Post by ThisIsMyUsername »

Oh, god the grammar....

THE GRAMMAR

*cries*
I have opened the mayor. When the power drops, go in, and go in, and go in like the US Marshal and his three daughters and we lose the vaccine!

We want to power down the whole system.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:Oh, god the grammar....

THE GRAMMAR

*cries*
next time i'll post in fucking Bantu or an equivalently difficult language
~Psychotic~
Silhouette

Post by ~Psychotic~ »

THE GRAMMAR

*cries*
He's Australian give him a break, WE CAN'T SPELL FOR SHIT. I'm kidding (I make fun of NZ and AU a lot though, inside jokes and all lol).
When I was younger I knew a motherfucker like you!
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

~Psychotic~ wrote:

THE GRAMMAR

*cries*
He's Australian give him a break, WE CAN'T SPELL FOR SHIT. I'm kidding (I make fun of NZ and AU a lot though, inside jokes and all lol).
bad spelling, worse grammar and sick joke teller. I think Jonas has enough reasons to ban me except who will make others look good :-k :)
post script i know llama has two l's, that was a typo
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

bobby 55 wrote:bad spelling, worse grammar and sick joke teller. I think Jonas has enough reasons to ban me except who will make others look good :-k :)
To be honest I'm leaning more towards banning ThisIsMyUsername for being a complete dick. But it takes a lot to get banned around here, so I'll give him a break. We're not big into banning people - we prefer bombarding them with extreme condescension until they stop behaving badly or start behaving badly enough that we can ban them in good conscience ;)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

Jonas wrote: To be honest I'm leaning more towards banning ThisIsMyUsername for being a complete dick. But it takes a lot to get banned around here, so I'll give him a break. We're not big into banning people - we prefer bombarding them with extreme condescension until they stop behaving badly or start behaving badly enough that we can ban them in good conscience ;)
Here's the best way to not get banned: Insult Jonas a lot. That way, he will feel he can't ban you, cus he is a big important guy and he can't let personal feelings influence him :)
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Or I'll just get Lawrence to ban you instead.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Jonas wrote:
bobby 55 wrote:bad spelling, worse grammar and sick joke teller. I think Jonas has enough reasons to ban me except who will make others look good :-k :)
To be honest I'm leaning more towards banning ThisIsMyUsername for being a complete dick. But it takes a lot to get banned around here, so I'll give him a break. We're not big into banning people - we prefer bombarding them with extreme condescension until they stop behaving badly or start behaving badly enough that we can ban them in good conscience ;)
Thanks. It's obvious that a couple of my fellow forumites don't have English as their first language but that's not the point or important. That they seem to be enjoying themselves immensly with TNM and on the forums is the point imo.
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Trestkon »

Jaedar wrote:
Jonas wrote: To be honest I'm leaning more towards banning ThisIsMyUsername for being a complete dick. But it takes a lot to get banned around here, so I'll give him a break. We're not big into banning people - we prefer bombarding them with extreme condescension until they stop behaving badly or start behaving badly enough that we can ban them in good conscience ;)
Here's the best way to not get banned: Insult Jonas a lot. That way, he will feel he can't ban you, cus he is a big important guy and he can't let personal feelings influence him :)
I don't recommend trying that, I assure you it wouldn't work :lol:
-Life does not snap to the x-axis
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Trestkon wrote:
Jaedar wrote:
I don't recommend trying that, I assure you it wouldn't work :lol:
Thanks for the warning.It's pointless pissing off omnipotent beings anyway as they might turn you into a telemarketer or something just as disgusting :mrgreen:
JeniSkunk
UNATCO

Post by JeniSkunk »

bobby 55 wrote:Thanks for the warning.It's pointless pissing off omnipotent beings anyway as they might turn you into a telemarketer or something just as disgusting :mrgreen:
I can think of something far worse to be turned into, bobby.
*shudder*
A politician.

Jenifur Charne
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

JeniSkunk wrote:
bobby 55 wrote:Thanks for the warning.It's pointless pissing off omnipotent beings anyway as they might turn you into a telemarketer or something just as disgusting :mrgreen:
I can think of something far worse to be turned into, bobby.
*shudder*
A politician.

Jenifur Charne
Hahaha!You have a good point.My dad used to say a politician was a used car salesman without the used car salesman's ethics.