WCID without hacking

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Delta2501
UNATCO

WCID without hacking

Post by Delta2501 »

I can't seem to find out how to get into WCID without hacking the security console outside. Even with all the login info from ThatGuy's PC I can't find any clues to the security console login and password. Is there a way through or do I have to train in computers or cheat to get in there?
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: WCID without hacking

Post by Jonas »

There are two ways in, so you can just go the other way around and through the main entrance instead. I don't remember if the login and password for the security console to the back entrance is available anywhere, but the front entrance isn't even locked as far as I remember (it's impossible to sneak in that way without the cloak aug though).
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Delta2501
UNATCO

Re: WCID without hacking

Post by Delta2501 »

There's another entrance? I'd completely forgotten. Guess I'll use ghost to locate it then reload the save and get in without cheats. I'm noticing again that it's really impressive how much this game can still surprise you after multiple playthroughs, I'm still finding new areas in the sewers (and a whole load more greasels now I've increased enemy density, the place is infested!).

Thanks again!