Everything I thought of while Playing TNM

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Rex
Silhouette

Re: Everything I thought of while Playing TNM

Post by Rex »

I got pdx ending, it was EPIC, especialy when dd walks in at street and some thughs explode and others stop fight. I also saw other 2 ending(i know i shouldnt...),
rayan ending was ok, no one have power.
And scaras was scary! trestkon evil like hell.. br..
Also this speak after ending, i wouldn't think that such shit like knocking ao or advising yardbomb would be soo important and mentioned at end.

I loved the game, i will play it again, on world corp side.
Jonas(about Rex and Jaedar) wrote:I'm not sure what the fuck just happened, but you guys managed to finally find a way to be too off topic for OTP, and when I tried to split the thread... I failed.
AgentSmithereens
Silhouette

Post by AgentSmithereens »

JeniSkunk wrote:KK is the moderator I dislike most of all in the game.
I've got to say I'm agreeing with all this KK hate in this thread. I also can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something inherently likeable with Phas and DD, which KK seems to lack. I'm thinking it might be due to the fact that they're British, and that British accents contrasting with an American atmosphere make me go :lol: Same thing happens whenever there's a British guest-star on TV shows like Friends.

And regarding the topic of everything you think of when playing TNM, I also recorded my thoughts the first time I played, and I might put them here sometime. I think my favourite part of TNM was discovering that captain/sailor guy in PartyZone rambling on about his ship. And it reminded me of the ship in Downtown with a locked door. Then I saw him get up to leave, and I stealthily followed him all the way to the toilets where just as he was unzipping I pulled out my prod (oh, euphemism) and knocked him out. Searched his body, and my suspicions turned out to be correct as I found the key to the ship on him.
Although that's a very minor part of TNM, I think it was the first thing that struck me so early on, that this game was so full of life, and that the devs had thought about so much whilst creating it.
JizzyJeff
UNATCO

Post by JizzyJeff »

TNM: Corrupting our youth, one homoerotic stalking opportunity at a time.
My name is not Jeff.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

You know he even has different barks when you talk to him while he's taking a leak?

"Plenty o' pissers to go around, lad."
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
JC_Helios
X-51

Post by JC_Helios »

JizzyJeff wrote:TNM: Corrupting our youth, one homoerotic stalking opportunity at a time.
I stalked Steve Tack after he left the convenience store, but I assure you it was strictly psychotic and not at all homo-erotic
AgentSmithereens
Silhouette

Post by AgentSmithereens »

^ Haha same; actually there are quite a lot of people I stalked in TNM, e.g. that ABI guy who drops the datacube in the water (that whole convo is hilarious!)
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

AgentSmithereens wrote:that ABI guy who drops the datacube in the water (that whole convo is hilarious!)
Who?
Must have missed that one.

Yeah, noticed the sailor, but for some reason everytime I stalk him now he ends up washing his hands and then move back downstairs instead of doing what he's "supposed" to do. My Trestkon has freaked him out by now? :shock:
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
justanotherfan
Illuminati

Post by justanotherfan »

Hassat Hunter wrote:Yeah, noticed the sailor, but for some reason everytime I stalk him now he ends up washing his hands and then move back downstairs instead of doing what he's "supposed" to do. My Trestkon has freaked him out by now? :shock:
I had that too. I kept interrupting him by talking, and eventually he turned back.
heliosentity101
UNATCO

Post by heliosentity101 »

simply dont talk to him in the bog then ! a man cant concentrate with someone crouching behind him ! haha
I eat green beret's for breakfast ! and right now I'M VERY HUNGRY !! acolor]