Lots of questions.

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Jaedar
Illuminati

Re: Lots of questions.

Post by Jaedar »

Indeed, a quest update when you reach the subway to something like "Find Pimp-JoJo" would probably be appropriate :).
I actually thought his disappearance was a bug first time.
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
Rex
Silhouette

Post by Rex »

Yea, it would be better if he send pm faster, or when u peacefully solve hostage situation with dxo then this 2 guys tell you he w8 in downtow, because he said he will give them other augs so i gues they know where he is, or maybe he make suprises :D sweet jojo. I could rly use this 3 augs faster. At least he say where he is when you in downtown.

Is male witness of bombing at sols voiced by same guy as trestkon?

and next: where is my reward from athena for killing beefman, she gived me some nano key instead.

and neext: what for is keypad in building near the pdx, when i put open seasame cheat on it it gives me msg of failed to load smt. it got infinity bypass strenght.
Jonas(about Rex and Jaedar) wrote:I'm not sure what the fuck just happened, but you guys managed to finally find a way to be too off topic for OTP, and when I tried to split the thread... I failed.
~Psychotic~
Silhouette

Post by ~Psychotic~ »

Jaedar wrote:Indeed, a quest update when you reach the subway to something like "Find Pimp-JoJo" would probably be appropriate :).
I actually thought his disappearance was a bug first time.
I was confused with that too and thought I'd just continue on with the game then fuck it, and then he randomly started a conversation with me in the Downtown section and I was like "Wtf?" lol.
When I was younger I knew a motherfucker like you!
Rex
Silhouette

Post by Rex »

Will the obj of finding bobmer of alphas bar go away? both jackie and alpha are dead, winq doesnt talk about it, firewalls to, will it go away?
Jonas(about Rex and Jaedar) wrote:I'm not sure what the fuck just happened, but you guys managed to finally find a way to be too off topic for OTP, and when I tried to split the thread... I failed.
~Psychotic~
Silhouette

Post by ~Psychotic~ »

Rex wrote:Will the obj of finding bobmer of alphas bar go away? both jackie and alpha are dead, winq doesnt talk about it, firewalls to, will it go away?
Probably not but if you don't find who done it then the end part where Narcissus speaks changes depending on that situation (among others).
When I was younger I knew a motherfucker like you!
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

It'll go away when you leave for ABI.

I also believe this has been fixed for 1.0.3.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Rex
Silhouette

Post by Rex »

Do you know any free video+audio recording software? Besides, camstudio, zd software and fraps, these didn't worked well?(and are not free but trials).

And btw my tnm copy stoped working, it hang durning game or convers, so i need to ctrl alt del and manualy kill tnm.exe, if i dont make it run on 1 core it also makes my torso flashing all colors of dmg(hud torso).
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

You're at ABI? Then the crashes may be TNMDoberman related.

Also, did you kill Alpha after getting the goal? Because 1.0.2 made sure you do not get it if AO is KO/Dead before overhearing the convo. You do use 1.0.2, right?
and next: where is my reward from athena for killing beefman, she gived me some nano key instead.
There is a safe behind the goat statue in that same room.
and neext: what for is keypad in building near the pdx, when i put open seasame cheat on it it gives me msg of failed to load smt. it got infinity bypass strenght.
Play WC, don't be a violent kill-everybody-er, and you shall find out!
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
Rex
Silhouette

Post by Rex »

Also, did you kill Alpha after getting the goal? Because 1.0.2 made sure you do not get it if AO is KO/Dead before overhearing the convo. You do use 1.0.2, right?
this is already gone as i entered abi, but apha was dead, died in bombing because i koed him 1st day
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Ah, nvm, got it confused.

It's related to Winq not talking about it if Jackie is dead, not killing the bombers with AO dead (you got that mission from Phas, right?).

I'll take Jonas word for it it's fixed in 1.0.3 :).
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
JizzyJeff
UNATCO

Post by JizzyJeff »

EDIT: Damn.
Last edited by JizzyJeff on Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My name is not Jeff.
Rex
Silhouette

Post by Rex »

I guess that post was meant to be in "A few questions" topic.