And of course, a link for all the goodies:1.0.4+ readme wrote: ====The Nameless Mod 1.0.4+ v1.2 by Hassat Hunter====
The Nameless Mod is a big and complex game. It's obvious that bugs will crawl in that kind of a game. And the developers managed to crush most of them in 4 gigantic patches. But now the game is "done", and there will be no support anymore. So I tried to delete most of the remaining dialogue and scripting bugs still remaining. And here it is: 1.0.4+
None known. 1.0.4+ is reducing issues .
==Distributing This Fix==
If anyone is crazy enough to make a community patch 1.0.5, feel free to include this fixpack to easen up your load. Considering you provide the proper credit of course.
If you decide you want to make a mod, and want to include fixes from here (to TNM.u for example) contact me.
==v1.2 Fix List==
* Reverted the "Fire Staff" alteration in mission 21 from v1.0.
* Fixed many gramatical errors in the new missionupdates (thanks to Jonas)
* Fixed a display issue with the keypad to Scara's office on day 2 when playing PDX.
* You can no longer pick up Jonas' body to prevent weirdness if you drag him outside of PDX HQ and kill him there. Sadly enough this means you cannot explode his corpse either, so if you want gib parts, make sure to hit him with an explosive when still alive!
* Fixed an issue with MIB's and WIB's not dropping their items you cannot carry like other TNM NPC's so you more easily drag them off.
* Prevented the door's to Raving's Weapon shop and the Fan Fiction shop from locking with a 0% lockpick strength after being lockpicked after being closed for violence (following me here?), but still requiring a lockpick. It will now remain unlocked. Also closed Phasmatis door and the Weapon shop door when they are locked, as it looked a little weird to find a locked, yet open door..
* A2 now knocks down (or atleast tries) Jonas when telling him to go ahead and do so...
* Fixed your grenade amounts being set to 1 if you are captured by ZeroPresence or Slicer in ABI.
* Scara will now PM you about the loading bay situation if you killed/disabled all ABI soldiers and bots there, instead of when you murder everybody on the entire level (including Ryan, Endar and all WorldCorp soldiers).
* Fixed an issue with the reloading animation of the EMP Pistol
* Skiped ZP in the denouenement if you joined WC and chose the ABI ending, he isn't dead, and you have joined the Llama Cult.
* Altered Sol's bar denounement so it's not blown up when you chose the ABI ending while following the WorldCorp plot and altered it so the patrons are only gone if Alpha is dead, not if you play WorldCorp (since it would make sense for them to be there with "business appeared as usual").
* Added a recall button to the DXI MCR elevator just before the ZP/Slicer battle, so people cannot get stuck if they send it up when not being on it.
* Removes "SHewitt" from That Guy's Password list since it's not accessable in the game.
* Overhaul of the Phasrox menu. For a full changelist see:
http://www.offtopicproductions.com/foru ... 932#p76932
* Fixed the Fire Extinguisher refill bug.
* Added a weapon itemname to the spiderbot's Kylie's rifle fires. Only them though, since those are the only TNMSpiderbots in the game, the rest are DXSpiderbots.
* Fixed Kylie's Rifle firing in a burst when launching a spiderbot.
* Re-added the "count: X" for grenades in the HUD belt that DX had but TNM was missing.
* Removed additional information (head, torso, legs, arms etc.) from TNM Animals. Exclusions to the rule are Wolfy and Hobbes, but they are... special cases.
* Changed the targeting aug to display "familiar names" instead of "bindnames" (So, for example, A2 instead of NVSHackerPet).
* Fixed a conversation with Kaigen needing the player to complete the Shadowcode mission (a PDX mission). Changed it to the Admin Password mission.
==v1.1 Fix List==
* Gives you a PM when knocking down AJ, compared to only when killing him.
* Closes the "Sol's Bomber" goal when killing or knocking down Alpha Operator.
* Closes Winquman's investigation goal when killing him or knocking him down without completing it.
* Closes Jimmycracker's goal when the fanfic shop closes because something happened to walton or Chris.
==v1.0 Fix List==
Mission 20 fixes:
* Fixed a rare issue where Abomination wouldn't acknowledge the rescue of the Llama Hostage if you brought him to Abom without getting the mission, and the player had killed Silver Dragon.
* You can no longer talk to Alpha Operator about NVS' program if you have a subway pass.
* Disabled Alpha Operator's information conversation tree if it's already exhausted.
* Star Craft > StarCraft in AO's quote game.
* Modified Chris convo to avoid a strange "Tell me about the AI's" "Which one" "Why can't you tell me about the other ones" logic error.
* Fixed run-once and non-FPP error with DT_Quest2Subsequents.
* Added a check for the completion of the N00Bz quest on the only convo line that didn't have it, in order to prevent an exploit.
* Added subsequents for the DowntownFirewall, so he wouldn't be a mute when no missionconvo is active.
* Added in a check with Glottis for having upgrade canisters, similar to the Kunio Kun one.
* Added subsequents for Glottis when you bought everything from him, using a new flag: Glottis_Bought_All (expiring 21).
* Prevented Kaigen's greeting from running if he already talked to you about your work at WorldCorp.
* Removed an obsolete moneycheck in the Kunio conversation.
* Added in a sympthomatic fix for the Kunio Kun infinite aug upgrade issue; If you have no room and no cannister it skips adding a cannister and goes to the NoRoom convo (no money taken, no flags set). If however you have a cannister it gets added to your inventory despite having no room, so your money is taken and the flags are set.
* Fixed 3 incorrect jumps from BuyMenu01 (full cost) to BuyMenu03 (biggest decrease in cost).
* Fixed 3 incorrect jumps from BuyMenu02 (small cost decrease) to BuyMenu03 (biggest decrease in cost).
* Added subsequent for Kunio Kun when you have bought the aug and both upgrades (Kunio_Bought_All flag).
* Added Goal update for DXO quest that was missing when really bitching off Kylie.
* Expanded TRM_HeardRecording to expire in mission 25, and made the Gamespy line "Are you Silverdawn? Your voice sounds familiar" dependant on wheter you heard the recording.
* Prevented Andreus and Trestkon talking about his locker when you cleaned it (Well, have Trestkon's pistols).
* Added BOUGHT_Glottis_Nanosword flagchecks to 3 of the multiple choice options that lacked it.
* Black ICE will mention you having sufficient clearance now with 4A or 6C too, not just 2C.
* Made deleting Andreus' info return to the main rout choices instead of proceding down the information request thread.
* Added to Evil Invasion the same kind of "fix" as for Kunio.
* Added to Jonas the same kind of "fix" as for Kunio.
* Added fast-link to "Already saved" SD in Kashue convo if you talked with Scara first, as was present in the non-Scara version.
* Also, in that case added a check for having played the holocom, and if you did it immediately proceeds the convo instead of forcing you to talk to Kashue again.
* Disallowed running of NVSLaptop when having a subwaypass.
* Fixed a mention of "NVS Datacube" instead of "NVS Laptop".
* Added 2C clearance to post-NSC convo with Scara, like the devnotes at MrClark say should happen.
* Added HAS_SubwayPass check to Shawn's convo.
* Moved WorldCorp Guards bark "Who the hell are you?" from Trestkon at WC to Treskton NOT at WC. It makes more sense IMO.
* Altered a check post-Server Complex that wanted Abom unconscious AND dead, after which it checked for being unconscious. Changed the first into a dead check, the second remaining unsconscious.
* Altered goal description when you gave DT the fake plans but didn't tell Abomination the location of Goat City.
* Fixed knocking out Abomination in M20 for DT causing DT to give you the Abom dead award in M22 *if* you did the Llama tablets mission.
* Commented out the restoration of the downtown ATM machine (because it still sparks and such and gets broken again day 2). This makes more sense...
* Made TG send you a PM on Jim's fate even if you just knocked him out. Sure, it mentions killing him, but that's better than getting stuck.
* You cannot upload the NVS program when having a subwaypass anymore, nor does NVS send a PM if you acquire it from Alpha.
* Fixed the "killed all n00bz" script from being able to run without all n00bz killed (first it was fine they were unconscious, now they HAVE to be dead).
Mission 21 fixes:
* Restored some missing content in the Beeblequix meeting due to an incorrect flagcheck (QR_SUB_Blackbox instead of QR_SUB_Bugging).
* Made PDX'ers say "Fire Staff" when talking to Gwog as the dev comment said they should. WC will still mention (correctly) "Firestaff".
* Fixed Beeblequix sending you PM's when unconscious.
Mission 22 fixes:
* Added in a check to prevent Athena from mentioning Abomination if he's dead.
* Removed the flag and flagcheck for the Priory convo with Chris the Cynic, so you can repeat the whole convo if desired (Beware your sanity!).
* Goatified some words for Dark Templar.
* Added a note to your journal with the Goat Templae(TM) Inner Sanctum password if the door guard gives it to you.
* Added a check in Kevo's convo wheter Kashue gave his ABI speech when getting the "Kevo is ready to take you to ABI" goal and added a new goal pointing you back to PDX if false.
* Fixed the Midashand pacifist convo looping; Midas_Waiting was never set.
* Fixed getting a goalupdate each time you talk to Midashand when having no room for the Firestaff.
* Fixed an incorrect flagcheck in Winquman's convo.
* Aside from the normal assault rifle Winquman now also checks for Kylie's rifle.
* Deleted 500 skill points from Black ICE reward, like 1.0.3 did with day 1. Also added the aug upgrade fix here.
* Added Augcannisterfix to Jonas convo.
* Flipped around some Jonas subsequent checks so he won't comment on your negotiationskill if you killed DXO, and uncovered one previously untriggerable comment...
* Expanded Kashue's Jonas mention if you killed TRM and then skipped the ABI history lesson. It used to just mention him and his aug (even if you knocked Jonas out), now it will mention Jonas depending on his state on that day and the previous like any other option with Kashue gives.
* Modified a check in the A2 shut down convo with NVShacker, as it could trigger the Jonas-knockdown convo if Jonas was knocked down while the bot was at Abomination.
* Fixed an issue with meeting Raving for the first time; A line mentioned a password at Worldcorp but the VO was the same as day 1 (the plans). Also, the plans got mentioned later in the convo. Fixed the VO/ST mismatch and replaced the password note with the floorplans.
* Added Andreas Locker (Doublepistol) check on day 2 too, which is ironic considering TNM didn't even had a locker that day until 1.0.4.
* Added WC "who the hell are you" tweak today too, and the "TRM_Hologram" tweak (which probably cannot be heard anymore due to that on day2).
* Added a quicker entry in the Fireblade convo once you rejected once.
* Added BOUGHT_Glttis_Nanosword checks to Andreus here as well.
* Closed the DXO goal if you turned on the subwaypower without meeting them. (upon reaching the station to see they are not there anymore of course!)
* Added mission Pimp-Jojo PM to Slums to point you towards downtown (as many people wonder where to get their reward. Wonder why it was deleted...)
* Made Wolfy's mission also close if you kill him without talking to him about it for more info.
* Closed the kill Beefman goal if DT dies.
* Closed the kill Athena goal if Beefman dies.
Mission 23 fixes:
* Swapped around the Ballet Commando's post-radio so the one that says he leaves, leaves (yes, I know... I am nitpicking ).
* Fixed a in-convo jump that said "Please Fix"... so I did
* Ricemanu will no longer be ambushed when unconscious (or well, atleast he can no longer send a PM about it ).
* Fixed randomnised keypad to the archives room in ABIInterior map (it now has one of the 5 codes mentioned on the note, instead of always 7674).
Mission 24 fixes:
* Apparently OTP took into account a closed player's docking door when the docking door should close for the Ryan ending run to the shuttle. It just didn't properly trigger due to an "else if" instead of "if".
* Fixed not getting skill points for not finding DD in the WC storyline. The game was checking Grub's biocell sidemission(!!!) instead of the appropriate mission (killing DD).
Mission 25 fixes:
* Skipped Scara during ABI ending if he's banned...
* Added lipsync to ABI and Hidden ending.
* Made Ryan properly follow Trestkon as he departs from ABI in the ABI ending.
* Made the following flags expire in mission 21 instead of 0: AO_TOLD_WorldCorp, AO_TOLD_ABI, AO_TOLD_Clans, AI_TOLD_ClanLeaders, AO_TOLD_DXI, AO_TOLD_Gear, Kunio_BoughtUpgrade, Kunio_BoughtBothUpgrades, Kunio_BoughtAug, Athanos_TOLD_Deaths, Athanos_TOLD_DD, HAS_QuadLauncherPlans, QR_SUB_JimsSalary.
* Made the following flags expire in mission 21 instead of 23: Met_ClinicBum_Nice, Met_ClinicBum_Nasty, GabrielSyme_TOLD_Grub, GabrielSyme_BoughtGrenade, GabrielSyme_SupressOptions, GabrielSyme_NoRoom, BOUGHT_Glottis_AugUpgrade, BOUGHT_Glottis_ModClip, BOUGHT_Glottis_ModRecoil, BOUGHT_Glottis_ModReload, Grub_DeclinedOnce, QR_SUB_FetchBiocells, Grub_Got1Cell, Grub_Got2Cells, QC_SUB_FetchBiocells, Mercedes_TOLD_Band, Mercedes_TOLD_GrubQuest, BlackICE_TOLD_Andreus, Met_BlackICE, Met_MiB, Clearance_PDXSC_Elevator.
* Made the following flags expire in mission 23 instead of 0: BOUGHT_Yardbomb_Katana, BOUGHT_Yardbomb_BlowPipe.
Just drop by in the The Nameless Mod forum (http://www.offtopicproductions.com/forum/index.php) and post in the thread dedicated to this mod. Or send a PM.
* The OTP crew for making the best mod ever.
* Jonas in particular for all his work on TNM, loving cats, being cool, and once again fixing my mistakes and providing very useful help vital to making this mod.
* Lawrence for coding up the installer for this mod! Thanks man!
* Thanks to Yuki (from the Shifter mod) for supplying to fix to the M23 grenade reset issue and the targeting namechange fix.
* The community at the OTP forums for being awesome.
This mod may not be modified or distributed without the explicit permission of the authors (also see distributing this fix section).
THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY OTP PRODUCTIONS OR EIDOS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS PATCH.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-nameless- ... plus-patch