Secret bonus maps?

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Secret bonus maps?

Post by Jonas »

Less of a group, more of a... secret cabal.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
ZeroPresence
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by ZeroPresence »

Off Topic Productions

A subsidiary of the Illumina-

ERROR: Data corrupted.
Quincel
Thug

Post by Quincel »

Jonas wrote:Yeah that would be about the Radish Adventure.

MJ12 base in the Goat City is a cool rumour, though I'm afraid it's not true. There are some solid secrets in Goat City, including some underground areas, but they're not separate maps. It could also refer to the server complex I guess, but you'd visit that on a normal playthrough (although you have to play both storylines to see all of it).
Hold on, what underground areas? I know about the basement trap thing, though unless I'm missing something there's little there. What else? The underwater fountain sure, but have I missed stuff to, y'know, do?
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

I was in fact referring to the fountain. But:

There's also a loose rock in front of the pavillion with the piano. Also the two dance halls or whatever the fuck they are, one of them has a crawl space under it that you can enter from the side, near that little decorative stream. Goodies and embedded narrative abounds.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
majah
Thug

Post by majah »

wedding officiant in Ottawa and need a wedding officiant? Merry Fairy Wedding Officiant is here to make your ceremony magical! With their personalized approach and attention to detail, Merry Fairy Wedding Officiant ensures that your wedding day is everything you've dreamed of and more.
majah
Thug

Post by majah »

Elevate your brand with top-tier Corporate video production services from Rocket Bear, available at wearerocketbear.com. Whether you're looking to showcase your company culture or launch a compelling marketing campaign, Rocket Bear delivers excellence in every frame. Explore their website for a diverse range of services that cater to your unique corporate needs.
majah
Thug

Post by majah »

Worried about how to pass mouth swab test? Don't stress Drug Test Kit USA provides reliable testing solutions and guidance. With their user-friendly mouth swab test kits and comprehensive information on preparation techniques, you'll be well-prepared to pass your test with ease.
majah
Thug

Post by majah »

When considering texting vs email in business, it's essential to weigh the pros and cons. While texting offers immediacy, email provides a formal platform for detailed communication and documentation. With MailPro's efficient email management tools, businesses can seamlessly integrate both mediums for enhanced productivity.
evelynrobinson
Mole Person

Post by evelynrobinson »

At https://stensonlaw.com/, they understand that each personal injury case is unique, with its own set of challenges and complexities. That's why they provide personalized attention and tailored legal strategies to ensure the best possible outcome for every client.