Atmospheric

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

OtaconPliskin
Thug

Atmospheric

Post by OtaconPliskin »

So, the first time I played through TNM I took a PDX approach, and since I generally take a run and gun approach to things; My encounter at the WorldCorp building turned into a bloodbath, there were no survivors--Everything with any semblance of a pulse fell to a combination of my dragon tooth sword and pistols. A brazen path of destruction and horror was painted throughout the halls of World Corp.

So anwyays; I'm on my second playthrough and I'm doing the WorldCorp storyline now..I was just sort of walking around WorldCorp feeling the place out, having already been employed by Mr. Scara I figured I'd ought to get to know my co-workers; and as I wandered the halls of WorldCorp I was stopped and asked about the height of Scara, I heard a poor fellow getting fired (though he was a complete idiot) and I overheard the story of two friends who've worked together for quite some time (and one of which apparently lost his wife). Anyways, It all made me really sit back and appreciate how much went into fleshing this game out...it all feels like a very real world; especially since the first time I encountered these individuals it seemed to me that they were just mindless drones whose only goal in life was to kill me. But now, I understand they are just like me; just doing a job, living their life. It all seemed very real.
Good work again, OTP. :D
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Atmospheric

Post by Jonas »

Glad you liked it.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking