Finding DXO headquarters

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

silensurvivor2012
Thug

Finding DXO headquarters

Post by silensurvivor2012 »

I'm doing a PDX playthrough. I'm on Day 2 and i need to find the DXO HQ but i can't find SymGeosis, who might help me, neither blow up the gate near Sol's bar because once a throw a LAM the firewalls go hostile on me and i don't want to have unnecesary casualties. Is there any way to get past that gate?
bobby 55
Illuminati

Re: Finding DXO headquarters

Post by bobby 55 »

silensurvivor2012 wrote:I'm doing a PDX playthrough. I'm on Day 2 and i need to find the DXO HQ but i can't find SymGeosis, who might help me, neither blow up the gate near Sol's bar because once a throw a LAM the firewalls go hostile on me and i don't want to have unnecesary casualties. Is there any way to get past that gate?
The guy you're looking for is in the Slums. IIRC he can be found near the helipad in a corner near the fence. After talking to him you'll get further directions.
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Alternatively try ringing all the buzzers on the apartment next to the gate you're trying to blow up.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
silensurvivor2012
Thug

Post by silensurvivor2012 »

bobby 55 wrote:
silensurvivor2012 wrote:I'm doing a PDX playthrough. I'm on Day 2 and i need to find the DXO HQ but i can't find SymGeosis, who might help me, neither blow up the gate near Sol's bar because once a throw a LAM the firewalls go hostile on me and i don't want to have unnecesary casualties. Is there any way to get past that gate?
The guy you're looking for is in the Slums. IIRC he can be found near the helipad in a corner near the fence. After talking to him you'll get further directions.
Jonas wrote:Alternatively try ringing all the buzzers on the apartment next to the gate you're trying to blow up.
Thank you :P
ecs
Thug

Post by ecs »

ECS presents the best collection of Pret shirts to add a touch of elegance to your wardrobe. Explore our high-quality shirts that are perfect for any occasion. Order your favorite pret shirt online.
houseofflowers
Thug

Post by houseofflowers »

Celebrate your anniversary with a special gift. Shop the best happy anniversary flowers from our selection of stunning bouquets, arrangements, and plants. From classic roses to unique mixed blooms, find the perfect way to express your love.
Borjan
Thug

Post by Borjan »

Borjan presents the best collection of men formal shoes online in Pakistan. Explore the variety of men's formal shoes online at Borjan. Grab your favorite shoes online at affordable prices today.
Shahtaj_Qaiser
Thug

Post by Shahtaj_Qaiser »

Shop for the latest semi formal dresses Pakistani by Shahtaj Qaiser. We have gained immense popularity worldwide for semi formal dresses. We offer various fabrics such as cotton, silk, net, and chiffon in different styles, colors, and designs. Buy your favorite dress online today!
raffatlaw
Thug

Post by raffatlaw »

Rafat Law Associates: Your trusted source for the best family lawyer in Rawalpindi. With a proven track record in handling diverse family matters, they offer expert legal support with professionalism and compassion.
zaiyden
Mole Person

Post by zaiyden »

Travel Zone is a renowned tourist destination noted for its stunning scenery and rich cultural history. Visitors may discover breathtaking natural wonders such as clean beaches, lush mountains, and bustling cityscapes mapquest driving directions. The region is also historically rich, with ancient ruins and historical sites providing an insight into the past. Travelers may immerse themselves in local culture by sampling traditional cuisine, shopping at local markets, and attending traditional festivals.