John Q Pierce

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Magnas
Thug

John Q Pierce

Post by Magnas »

Alright, I may be setting myself up for a dumbass-moment here, as I haven't played the entire mod yet. But I ran across this book while in the voodoo shop. As it mentions two of my prominent interests (urban folklore and serial killers), I was curious to know if there is anything more to this little book. More books to look for, etc. If not, is there anything more to the idea or is just a small, random fun tidbit?
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: John Q Pierce

Post by Jonas »

It's just there for flavour. The voodoo shop books are all a bit odd, grabbed from various sources as they are, but yeah... it's just there to add to the character of the shop :)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Magnas
Thug

Re: John Q Pierce

Post by Magnas »

Ah, damn. :lol: I was kind of hoping there'd be a bit more to read. Either way, it definitely fits with the general decor of the place. It kind of caught me off-guard to see such a reference and an interesting, less-gruesome/taunting version of Jack somewhere.

Such a shame. Thanks for the quick reply, now I know I don't have to scour the levels to find more of the book.