Disappointment: The Sequel (Old Server Complex)

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

seimalau
Thug

Re: Disappointment: The Sequel (Old Server Complex)

Post by seimalau »

Well the DaiKatana can be found in the DXI ruins. Personally I had to stack a few barrels to get it. It's in the cavern u need to go to after getting the firestaff to get back out. Frankly, I think the Daikatana is useless
DDL
Traditional Evil Scientist
Traditional Evil Scientist

Post by DDL »

No! You take that back! :P
WendyO
Mole Person

Post by WendyO »

The daikatana will make you its bitch.

Suck it down. :D
seimalau
Thug

Post by seimalau »

hehe Meh! Fine! I take it back! :lol:
odawali
UNATCO

Post by odawali »

DDL wrote: Actually, if anyone wants to check this with augtarget at level 3+, that'd be great.
Just did and it seems like they do have hit locations.
ImageImage
Jetsetlemming
Illuminati

Post by Jetsetlemming »

Thehotdogman wrote:I've not yet found that one, actually. If someone could point me to it, that'd be swell.

My inventory is comprised of all unique weapons, ao's gun, (now that i know how without killing ao) kylie's gun, emp pistol, 45's, zp's gun, dts, lam/emp nades, and i even pick up Ronin's weapon just so i kill some space and don't have to pick up those blasted regular pistols and stuff anymore. I fit all of this most proudly in a legit inventory allotment, I haven't had to use that inventory glitch. I even recently finished a playthrough without having to use the multitool/lockpick timer glitch. I"m still working on breaking that habit though.

On the topic of stashes, though, i only really found one i think in the space station in the security room with that huge machine that's surrounded by fog with a spider bot in it, i got past this small tunnel with electrisity, and i got into this crawlspace. Eventually i ended up in these two weird rooms with green transparent wavy floor thigns with a wall in each with strengths. So, i broke 'em open and got sweet stuff out of both of 'em.

Kudos on the mod devs.
I had absolutely no idea what you were talking about until you mentioned breakign walls and getting stuff. There's an easter egg in one of them. :)
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

odawali wrote:Just did and it seems like they do have hit locations.
Yup, and the green aliens have DEFAULT WEAPON NAME. Just like the Large Spiderbot and the Milbots secondary weapon (the rocketlauncher). Oddly enough all DX weapons ???`

Anyway; the Hotdogman seems to talk too about the "You fell down here, didn't you? Don't lie, you totally fell" which I (not lying!) found without falling :lol:. Wasn't one of the hardest either.
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...