Alliances

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Scale
NSF

Alliances

Post by Scale »

So i firstly played PDX and it was great fun,
But now for the sake of a different play through i went with WC.

Now i am wondering if anybody has the same feeling as me that world corp is just against how they are?
It starts with silver dragon and then alpha, scara treating you like shit.

So who is the total opposite of me and loves playing WC instead of PDX? :P
JC_Helios
X-51

Re: Alliances

Post by JC_Helios »

WC is great, you do things for an amusing yellow man instead of a whole bunch of extremely serious windbags. Much more consolidated I guess, no having to report to like 5 different people after every mission. Some of WC's maps are a lot more fun too, and you get the small Kylie/ZP sub plot. The ending(s) I also found to be much more satisfying than the PDX one. Not to mention Trestkon is much more badass with WC, if maybe a tiny bit whinny

I don't know about Alpha, I took the alternate route in getting the subway pass. :twisted:
Scale
NSF

Post by Scale »

Now you mention it :P
I could have just not prodded him in the back :twisted: Nobody seemed to notice doh
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

It's no secret the WorldCorp storyline is my favourite. Mostly because they have better missions, but also because of the Kylie subplot. Funny how that works out.

Also Scara is hilarious.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Kee715
Illuminati

Post by Kee715 »

Trescock? Trescone? I wanted to shoot him in his yellow face... >.>

I am not done with the WorldCorp storyline yet, but so far it has been a bit more fun, albeit a bit more annoying.
Scale
NSF

Post by Scale »

Jonas wrote:It's no secret the WorldCorp storyline is my favourite. Mostly because they have better missions, but also because of the Kylie subplot. Funny how that works out.

Also Scara is hilarious.
Yes, i also like the kylie bit (at least i think i do, all i heard was a message on the answering machine).
However... i do think that this is a bad example that only bad boys get girls [-( Which luckily ain't true.

And scara ain't hilarious he really needs to die :P (which i did with a nice vortex grenade and then i quick loaded...)
but you get to drive a car into a building that pretty rad :mrgreen:
JC_Helios
X-51

Post by JC_Helios »

Kee715 wrote:Trescock? Trescone? I wanted to shoot him in his yellow face... >.>

I am not done with the WorldCorp storyline yet, but so far it has been a bit more fun, albeit a bit more annoying.
Awww but when you work for him it gives him all the more chance to mispronounce your name, it's fun to try to guess how he's going to do it next :P . What was a weird moment for me was when he said Phasmatis, I thought he was still referring to me and just pronouncing the name REAALLY badly. :lol:
Dr.Ghosts
Mole Person

Post by Dr.Ghosts »

if more people called you trestcock, this would be a better mod, imo.
Use the prod. Prod with the prod! Don't worry, we're police! -J.C.'s Brother, Paul Detnon
ZeroPresence
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by ZeroPresence »

Dr.Ghosts wrote:if more people called you trestcock, this would be a better mod, imo.
Quoted for truth.
chris the cynic
Human Encyclopaedia

Post by chris the cynic »

Scale wrote:However... i do think that this is a bad example that only bad boys get girls
I play for PDX and I always get the girl, not that girl mind you, but Kylie is a pack of highly damaged goods which happens to be comprised of various parts of insane, psychotic, sadistic, and everything unpleasant.
DDL
Traditional Evil Scientist
Traditional Evil Scientist

Post by DDL »

Best kind of woman!

:D
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Yeah I guess that's the morale: Bad boys get the psychotic, emotionally unstable girl. Good guys get the nice pretty lady from the club.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Scale
NSF

Post by Scale »

Jonas wrote:Yeah I guess that's the morale: Bad boys get the psychotic, emotionally unstable girl. Good guys get the nice pretty lady from the club.
Lol the only place i haven't been in TNM is the party zone, guess ill have to go again as a good guy eh ;)