finding zp

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Dr.Ghosts
Mole Person

Re: finding zp

Post by Dr.Ghosts »

Those guards are pretty fucking serious about fire safety. I guess it's pretty important if you have that many fires burning in your temple, though.

Thanks, knowing that it's timed and I just have to run away right away does help.
Use the prod. Prod with the prod! Don't worry, we're police! -J.C.'s Brother, Paul Detnon
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Assume that ZP is such a great sniper, he can curve his bullets, Wanted-style ;)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
JC_Helios
X-51

Post by JC_Helios »

Yet he only shoots PDX guards that remain still, and are already facing away from Trestkon :P
chrisssf
NSF

Post by chrisssf »

Dr.Ghosts wrote:I'm also having a problem with this quest.

I sided with the goats in the main storyline, so I have no trouble getting to the temple, but if I activate the alarm in any way (fire, touching it, using the electrical boxes on either side of the temple) every person on the map turns hostile towards me, except, ironically, OiNutter. He just runs around and into the garage and then ZeroPresence doesn't shoot him like he says he's going to.

Is this intended behavior or what?
I had the same thing. What happens is when you activate the fire alarm, 3 actors are spawned, OiNutter and 2 goons. The 2 goons are either both hostile or one neutral and one hostile, and the hostile one triggers every other actor in the vicinity to turn hostile... sucks eh. And ZP didnt ever shoot OiNutter for me, I waited and waited and lost oinutter so I reloaded and poked him with my fireblade and he died :P
odawali
UNATCO

Post by odawali »

I just found a way to keep OiNutter's bodyguards friendly, at least till he gets sniped. Apparently the smoke detector does not have its own alarm and will only trigger the alarm switches on either side of the Templae entrance. Wreck those switches beforehand (a Fireblade should do the trick), and you can safely use the smoke detector to spawn OiNutter silently. You have enough time to leave the area before ZP takes out OiNutter.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Excellent lateral thinking odawali =D>
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador