ZP auto-revives!?

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Arnaud G. Vasquez
Thug

ZP auto-revives!?

Post by Arnaud G. Vasquez »

So I'm in the ABI chapel - still my first playthrough, mind you, I'm taking a lot of time exploring this puppy - and I happened across ol' ZP & some WC goons with him. Deciding to be fair, I was only gonna take off the bloke's arm and let 'im run wild ... but the DTS swing killed the poor bastich anyway. The rest of the WC goons somehow overcame my ballistic protection aug and "murdered" me. Woke up in the "prison cell" and chose the bottom dialogue option when prompted...

...aaand the prison guard told me that ZeroPresence left with some of the others, satisfied that kicking my tail was enough.

o_O

So he left in a bodybag with some of the others, and they inferred that he would've been satisfied? Or, per the title conjecture, perhaps he respawned (oh ZP) via loony hacked admin powers...

Doubtful anything can come of that now, in the aspect of recorded voice work. =/ But peculiar.
I'm pretty confident in everything from the neck up.
JC_Helios
X-51

Re: ZP auto-revives!?

Post by JC_Helios »

Arnaud G. Vasquez
Thug

Post by Arnaud G. Vasquez »

Ahhh, perhaps then the guard was implying then that ZeroPresence and a few others all left in bodybags...erm...except that ZP's body is still there, yes.

Well, fgsfds. I can't figure out a contrived explanation either. =/
I'm pretty confident in everything from the neck up.
JC_Helios
X-51

Post by JC_Helios »

What would be especially funny is if you died carrying ZP, ala Sunglasses at night. :lol: