No regeneration aug on PDX and Lamas side bug...

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

gregor_y
Thug

No regeneration aug on PDX and Lamas side bug...

Post by gregor_y »

Hey this is my first post i finished game once witn patch 1.0.1 on WC side now im playing on PDX side and i still dident get regeneration aug...

I did all side quests from what i readed i should got this aug after i finished secound quest from lamas (the one with melk fountains) i just finished third assasination of atena and no regeneration aug :( when i played on WC and Goats side there was no problem i got aug after i destroyed lamas secred tablets...now im going back to PDX to tell them GameSpy controls world so im not planing to start over becouse this bug can happen again :(

IM only using Quick save so i cant roll back...is this regeneration aug hiden some where where can i get it? or i need to use cheats? if yes please write how to cheat i never cheated in Deus EX so im noob in cheating...thx for any help...
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: No regeneration aug on PDX and Lamas side bug...

Post by Jonas »

Moved to Spoilers because this isn't a bug.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
gregor_y
Thug

Post by gregor_y »

Umm so what did i do wrong?

Help anyone?:)
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Jonas Wæver

Clandestine
gregor_y
Thug

Post by gregor_y »

7.Can be found three times.
It's found in a locked container in the tunnels under the Llama Temple. I dont got acces to tunnels when i was playing on goats side i had this quest with tablets...
It's hidden under the fountain in the Goat Temple. Hm i have no idea where in GT so someone need to point me exactly where and how...
Pimp-Jojo gives you either this one or #4 or #9 as a reward for bugging the servers in the DXI ruins. Only stupid side quest i dident make still reward is random so...

So basicly what options i have left cheats? or someone can point me where exactly it is in Goat Temple prodobly same thing with lama tunnels no access...or just help me with cheats becouse i have no idea how to cheat no joke...

If im not wrong i can spawn this aug so someone can tell me the exact comman if im not wrong tnm already has cheats on by default...
DDL
Traditional Evil Scientist

Post by DDL »

augadd aughealing

is the cheatcode you need.

Seriously though:

A) PimpJojo's reward isn't random, it's a choice of any one of the three
B) if you can't play without regen: practice! :P
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

I'm pretty sure you can get into the Llama tunnels even if you're allied with the Llamas. It's a relatively open-ended game, just because nobody's told you to go there, it doesn't mean you have to stay out. Same thing is true for the Goats, you have access to it no matter what branch you're playing.

As for Pimp-Jojo, you don't have to choose if you're willing to kill him or knock him out and take all three from his body.
Jonas Wæver

Clandestine
gregor_y
Thug

Post by gregor_y »

Jonas wrote:I'm pretty sure you can get into the Llama tunnels even if you're allied with the Llamas. It's a relatively open-ended game, just because nobody's told you to go there, it doesn't mean you have to stay out. Same thing is true for the Goats, you have access to it no matter what branch you're playing.

As for Pimp-Jojo, you don't have to choose if you're willing to kill him or knock him out and take all three from his body.
Well i cant enter...i can even send you quick save i dont use regular save games and now im pissed becouse of that :) ...hm Pimp-Jojo he should be in slums near metro i look him up...if this dont work cheats :(

Thanks everyone :)

Edit:Well cheat works...i try to find Pimp-Jojo but i cant find him damn...

I know im pain in ass but where exactly in Goat Temple is this aug...i cant bloody find it and cheats make me puke...
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Oh I just looked and it seems we never spawn the key if you're allied to the Llamas. I've changed that for 1.0.2 for balance (Goat-aligned players can go anywhere in Goat City, it's only fair that Llamas should be able to go anywhere in the Llama temple). You may still have to do some sneaking though.

But yeah you can still get it from Pimp-Jojo or from the Goat Templae. And like DDL said: The regen aug is well hidden because the Regen aug is overpowered. It's more than possible to complete the game without it.
Jonas Wæver

Clandestine
DDL

Post by DDL »

gregor_y wrote:i dont use regular save games and now im pissed becouse of that
Then maybe chalk this one up to a learning experience?

SAVE GAMES SAVE LIVES, PEOPLE
gregor_y
Thug

Post by gregor_y »

DDL wrote:
gregor_y wrote:i dont use regular save games and now im pissed becouse of that
Then maybe chalk this one up to a learning experience?

SAVE GAMES SAVE LIVES, PEOPLE
Hm true...any way no harm done i only whine and cry a little...ofcourse im kidding... :)

@Jonas i found regen aug with no problem when i played for WC first time...maybe its my fault its becouse secound game play on other side is similar similar so i kinda speed run...still i cheaked Goat Temple again and i cant find it...also Pimp-Jojo is no where to be found last time i saw him he was near metro enternance in slums...

Also i think Scara makes more sense than Kashue,Phasmatis,DD and Ghandi...and WC is more fun to play...
odawali
UNATCO

Post by odawali »

Jonas wrote:I'm pretty sure you can get into the Llama tunnels even if you're allied with the Llamas.
I don't think you can. Before NSC/OSC the tunnel door strength is INF/INF for both alignments. If you're aligned with the Goats, after coming back from NSC you get the sidequest to destroy the stone tablets. The nanokey appears in the Llama kitchen, and the door's lockpick strength goes down to 100% from INF. If you're aligned with the Llamas, the nanokey doesn't appear after OSC and the door strength stays at INF/INF. After DXI, the tunnel door becomes a texture in both storylines.
gregor_y
Thug

Post by gregor_y »

odawali wrote:
Jonas wrote:I'm pretty sure you can get into the Llama tunnels even if you're allied with the Llamas.
I don't think you can. Before entering NSC the tunnel door strength is INF/INF for both alignments. If you're aligned with the Goats, after coming back from NSC you get the sidequest to destroy the stone tablets, the nanokey appears in the Llama kitchen, and the door's lockpick strength goes down to 100% from INF. If you're aligned with the Llamas, the nanokey doesn't appear after OSC and the door strength stays at INF/INF. After DXI, the tunnel door becomes a texture in both storylines.
Hm yes true its just a texture even if i had i key i cant open it...

Still i try to find Pimp-Jojo after DXI and hes gone...so i try to scout Goat Temple and well i dident find this bloody aug... hm i really have no idea where it is...Athena had nanokey on her but i dont know what it opens i think it should open safe behinde statue but no effect...
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

odawali wrote:I don't think you can. Before NSC/OSC the tunnel door strength is INF/INF for both alignments. If you're aligned with the Goats, after coming back from NSC you get the sidequest to destroy the stone tablets. The nanokey appears in the Llama kitchen, and the door's lockpick strength goes down to 100% from INF. If you're aligned with the Llamas, the nanokey doesn't appear after OSC and the door strength stays at INF/INF. After DXI, the tunnel door becomes a texture in both storylines.
Jonas wrote:I just looked and it seems we never spawn the key if you're allied to the Llamas. I've changed that for 1.0.2 for balance (Goat-aligned players can go anywhere in Goat City, it's only fair that Llamas should be able to go anywhere in the Llama temple). You may still have to do some sneaking though.
Jonas Wæver

Clandestine
odawali
UNATCO

Post by odawali »

gregor_y wrote:I know im pain in ass but where exactly in Goat Temple is this aug...i cant bloody find it and cheats make me puke...
I don't feel like spoiling a well-hidden secret. Search the map for ways to go below the fountain, and search this forum for answers. Yours is a pretty common question that has been answered a few times already.
Jonas wrote:I just looked and it seems we never spawn the key if you're allied to the Llamas. I've changed that for 1.0.2 for balance (Goat-aligned players can go anywhere in Goat City, it's only fair that Llamas should be able to go anywhere in the Llama temple). You may still have to do some sneaking though.
Oops, sorry. How about awarding the key after a certain point in the Llama subplot though, like putting it in the safe after killing Athena? Just as you're allowed in the Goat Sanctum by ascending the ranks, wouldn't the player feel better if he was allowed a peek in the tunnels having been accepted as a friend of the Llamas?