joining the goats

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

raja302
Mole Person

joining the goats

Post by raja302 »

hey guys sorry for bugging you again but i don't now how to join the goats. I am doing the doing the quest for Scara where you have to find the forum server and download the admin password. I can't join the lamas cause I pissed them off by killing Silver Dragon. And i can't enter goat city because the doorway isn't there behind the condemmed buildings. Any help would be appreciated.
JC_Helios
X-51

Re: joining the goats

Post by JC_Helios »

Hmmm.... Did you kill Silver dragon inside of their temple? As I recall the Lllama's had no problem trying to get me to join them when I was with WC. Hobbes even has some dialogue for mourning SD's death. The Llama's really shouldn't know that it was you who killed him.

Kill Abom, and DT will gladly accept you. If that doesn't work, and DT is in the Voodoo... you could try knocking him out, but that might cause him to seek revenge against you later.(he has a picture)
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

I am pretty sure the goats door only appears when you are allowed to enter. Have you given DT in the Voodoo Shop the Spork-plans (fake or real)?
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
raja302
Mole Person

Post by raja302 »

Alright i can't even leave the downtown area as my game freezes. Screw it, ill start a new game and and try not to fuck things up. thanks for the help any way you guys.
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

You might want to re-install DX and TNM if the issues remain present.
Also; if you don't mind a little wait, 1.0.2's expected release date is the 20th, and is bound to fix a major amount (even more than that huge 1.0.1!) of bugs.
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...