Ripping Off WC for Augs - howto?

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

SilverKnight
Thug

Ripping Off WC for Augs - howto?

Post by SilverKnight »

Its early-game, been invited to the WC building to talk to Scara, but haven't. Having too much fun poking around the building. Come across a few things, wondering how to put it all together for my benefit. Mainly, whether its possilble at this stage, or if I have to wait till later/triggered events.

I have:
Found the email that says a cloak aug canister is going out, and a courier is to pick it up.
The login/pass to the 3rd level security administration terminal
The login to the 1st floor stairwell security, that gives you a 2C clearance.
The generic login/pass to the computer(barnes) next to it.

I need either the login to the first floor, or a way to the second/third. If I'm missing anything, could you guys fill me in?
JC_Helios
X-51

Re: Ripping Off WC for Augs - howto?

Post by JC_Helios »

Getting 2C access from the security comp is locked out until you join PDX. (mostly cause of black ice, and the fact that you only get the pass by being with PDX.)

Regardless of who you join, you can access all areas of WC.... just, some of those areas require higher access, or multi-tools. there's really not much special about exploring WC prior to joining a faction, except for wasting a whole bunch of multi-tools.

If you want early, and free access to WC level 2, you should walk all around the outside of WC, and look for holes. Specifically vents, leading upward, between party zone and quick stop.
SilverKnight
Thug

Re: Ripping Off WC for Augs - howto?

Post by SilverKnight »

Whoa, hey, fast reply. Thanks a bunch for the tip.