How Do I Get Out?

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Lien
Thug

How Do I Get Out?

Post by Lien »

The lift out of DXI.

The button doesn't work. (next to the generator)

I have been in the room with the 4 power sources, pressed the buttons various times, in various configurations and still nothing.

Any suggestion or clue would be most helpful.

Thank You. :)
Trafalgar
NSF

Re: How Do I Get Out?

Post by Trafalgar »

If you just got the Firestaff, and you don't know why the lift isn't working, go talk to Beeblequix and he should tell you why and what you need to do to fix the lift.

You'll have to go into a difficult-to-enter cave entrance where you haven't been before, and follow that to get to another area where you can delete some threads. Eventually a tunnel will collapse on your head. Save right after that happens (I'm torn between not spoiling it for you and telling you to save :/), before doing anything else. You'll wake up on the other side of the collapse. Once you run the program that you're told to run DO NOT SAVE THE GAME UNTIL YOU GO UP THE ELEVATOR OUT OF DXI (don't worry, there's no combat or anything) or it may FUBAR your game (it's a really nasty bug).
Lien
Thug

Re: How Do I Get Out?

Post by Lien »

Thank you very much for that.

Most of the weird and wonderful problems I have been able to fathom out, but with this it had me totally dumb founded.

Back to the game I go.

:)