Raving nutter is a d!ckhead

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Thehotdogman
NSF

Re: Raving nutter is a d!ckhead

Post by Thehotdogman »

This is what you guys get for fixing my destructible doors and cabinets. They were MY DOORS AND CABINETS, alright?!!?!
Daedalus:GlobalNode:UN//UNATCO//PUBLIC//923.128.6430/ForumPost
johnnyvice
Mole Person

Post by johnnyvice »

Personally I don't mind stealing from Raving after taking into account some facts like, for example:

1-I saved his fucking life, and he sends people to kill me because I showed him a loophole in his security. NICE MAN INDEED.
2-He is as interested in seeing an end to Scara's reign of terror as most people, but does not help PDX in any fucking way, even though Kashue sent a full detachment of firewalls and bots to protect a corner of the district where his shop is literally the only thing to be protected.
3-Abusing child labour, but not the regular store clerk child labour. We are talking about the "OMG HE IS ILLEGALLY AUGMENTING a CHILD and then sending said child to invade the most hostile company hq in the city, just so he could do some counter-espionage!" kind of child labour.
4-Oh, did I mention the kid came back HALF-DEMENTED and instead of taking care of him the prick later forced him to work as a store clerk? The kind of store clerk that handle multiple deadly weapons?
5-I know, getting a unique weapon should be hard on the first place, but charging for DD's Fireblade constitutes Spoliation of evidence. Fact.

To me, any of these are enough reasons to steal from him or kill him. But combined, I think we have enough evidence to secure this monster a one-way ticket first-class to Banspace. I don't want my son to live in a Forum City where this guy exists.

In fact, I think I'm going back a few minutes in my PDX run to personally see that Raving Nutter doens't see another day.
silensurvivor2012
Thug

Post by silensurvivor2012 »

There's no doubt Raving is a bastard. He crosses the line when he kills that guy who got fired from Worldcorp for no good reason.