I can't find firestaff!

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

sawtdk
Mole Person

I can't find firestaff!

Post by sawtdk »

Right now I am in a room with a 'tame' securuty bot and to the left there are two rooms: one with radioactivity and one with a time-locked chamber. On the left there is a locked door, which i don't have a code to. And to the front there also is a locked, the door also functions as a mirrror...

Hope you have a clue about where i am, and you can help me out.... Have i gone a completely wrong way from the beginning or what?
JC_Helios
X-51

Re: I can't find firestaff!

Post by JC_Helios »

How do you know that the safe is time locked? If you know that, you should have a goal which tells you what you should do next.

There's a powerbox in the radioactive room, also note the hazmat suits in the locked closet.
sawtdk
Mole Person

Post by sawtdk »

Ahhh... now I see, I just dismissed it as a 'secondary' mission.

Well, thank you
JC_Helios
X-51

Post by JC_Helios »

Ironically it used to be a primary objective but was reduced to secondary because for some reason is got stuck as "uncompleted" for some people. ( uncompleted primary missions remain in the goals page throughout the whole game, side missions are purged with each new mission.)