Llama's basement

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

mdkys
Mole Person

Llama's basement

Post by mdkys »

Put this in this zone just in case, but I wanted to say to the creators how much I enjoyed this especially all the laughs...the Narcissus ending was quite funny IMHO, the goat singers...etc etc, but who is the Monty Python fan?? :lol: Only one request... can I get into the Llama's basement if playing the PDX storyline (and thus befriending them)?
A great 7 years' work.
JC_Helios
X-51

Re: Llama's basement

Post by JC_Helios »

Huh? Llamas and Goats you can join regardless of alliance. I've heard someone say that they hate you for killing SD, but as far as I can see that's easily circumvented by having SD run into the giant horde of WC guards.

They already allowed access to the tunnels for Llamas in 1.0.2.
mdkys
Mole Person

Post by mdkys »

You have to get a key for the door, I take it?
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Trestkon »

mdkys wrote:Put this in this zone just in case, but I wanted to say to the creators how much I enjoyed this especially all the laughs...the Narcissus ending was quite funny IMHO, the goat singers...etc etc, but who is the Monty Python fan?? :lol: Only one request... can I get into the Llama's basement if playing the PDX storyline (and thus befriending them)?
A great 7 years' work.
Woo, Monty Python!

Glad you enjoyed it :)
-Life does not snap to the x-axis
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

I think everybody is a Monty Python fan. Python references can get a little old though, so we tried not to overdo it.

And yes it's perfectly possible to join the Llamas or the Goats in either storyline, and the Llamas do not hate you if you kill Silver Dragon in WorldCorp, because they have no way of knowing it was you :)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine