Goat Temple Secret...

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

AgentSmithereens
Silhouette

Re: Goat Temple Secret...

Post by AgentSmithereens »

It's a good idea, but we'd have to determine what constitutes a 'secret'. For instance many players would miss this lockpick in Sol's bar, but it's hardly in a secret area:
Attachments
Sol'sLockpick.jpg
Jcelios
MJ12

Post by Jcelios »

Jonas wrote: Well it's a big game, there's lots of virtual real-estate to hide things in ;)
Remember the magnifying glass that this community put the original Deus Ex under over at PDX?
I bet there is very little if any piece of information about Deus Ex that never passed through PDX at some point. :twisted:
I'm going to go circle the first letter of every sentence in all the newspapers in TNM.
THE SWISS!

In Reply to: AgentSmithereens
Maybe not a secret but still something worthy of keeping track of I would think.
Out of the way goodies, hidden areas, easter eggs, "secrets", obscure and obvious references etc.
Collections of all of the above I would think would make good additions to the wiki.
A good way of getting past what we decide to consider "a secret" is to simply include everything along that spectrum.
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

AgentSmithereens wrote:Nice, where abouts on the space station?
They are hidden at the Annihilation Plant with the spideybots, but you have to cheat (Ghost) to find see them. There are like 4 or 8 there :D.
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

You know what's ironic about that "Jonas sucks" texture?

It's my hand writing.

Always happy to oblige when a team member asks me to help them blow off steam...
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
chris the cynic
Human Encyclopaedia

Post by chris the cynic »

I would think that step one would be to find and report everything, step two would be to determine what really counts.

What I'm not sure of is what the best way to go about collecting it is. Yes, the wiki would be the ideal place to do this, but what would be the idea format?