Side Quests - is there a way to complete these two?!

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Jane_Denton
X-51

Side Quests - is there a way to complete these two?!

Post by Jane_Denton »

I've two side quests that need to be completed but there doesn't seem to be a way to complete them. Both quests take place in the Slums.

First one is find out what happened to DXO people in the Slums (aka hostages), but when I talk to them they don't really have a conversation with me.

Second one is Pimp JoJo.. I did the task he asked of me now I am supposed to talk to him and get my reward but he's gone. I want my reward man! LOL

Just wondering if anyone had this problem too? Or did I miss something? Any help would be appreciated... thanks. :)
Last edited by Jane_Denton on Sun May 10, 2009 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become...
DDL
Traditional Evil Scientist
Traditional Evil Scientist

Re: Side Quests - is there a way to complete these two?!

Post by DDL »

pimpjojo can be found in downtown, which (I think) your quest log should indicate. He's near the entrance to goat city.
Jane_Denton
X-51

Post by Jane_Denton »

DDL wrote:pimpjojo can be found in downtown, which (I think) your quest log should indicate. He's near the entrance to goat city.
Ahhh much appreciated for the info DDL... I'll go find JoJo now. ;)
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

The log doesn't indicate it, but he should PM you as soon as you enter the map.

As for the DXO Hostage takers, did you happen to activate the power before going to the subway station? If so, then only the hostages remain, and no way to close the goal (no, not even killing them all :()
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
Jane_Denton
X-51

Post by Jane_Denton »

Hassat Hunter wrote:The log doesn't indicate it, but he should PM you as soon as you enter the map.

As for the DXO Hostage takers, did you happen to activate the power before going to the subway station? If so, then only the hostages remain, and no way to close the goal (no, not even killing them all :()
You know what I think I did activate the power before heading to the subways. :shock: I wanted to clear the whole area of all WC baddies before proceeding. Well that's too bad... I guess the hostages will have to wander around aimlessly then. :( I have no choice but to finish the game as is; but a perfect excuse to replay the whole game again and do things differently next time! It's a win - win situation! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the info Hassat Hunter.