Stuck - Abom's office

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

DarkPhoenix
NSF

Stuck - Abom's office

Post by DarkPhoenix »

There is a brick that is pushable/unlocked in Abom's office. The data cube next to it mentions that there is a tunnel. I assume perhaps wrongly, that this unlocked brick opens a hidden passage. I have been all over the temple inside and out (except for the restricted area) and I cannot find and passage that was revealed or the thing this brick manipulates.. there doesn't appear to be anything inside the hole when you push the brick. Can anyone give me a hint as where to look?
Made in China
MJ12

Re: Stuck - Abom's office

Post by Made in China »

The brick reveals\conceals the datacube. That datacube is a part of an unregistered quest regarding the cults' history, so congratulations, you've found your first (or second) piece of the puzzle.

By the way, there is no reward for putting it all together. It's just a little backstory that was included inside TNM.
DarkPhoenix
NSF

Re: Stuck - Abom's office

Post by DarkPhoenix »

Ahh I thought the datacube was always there next to the brick.. I must have noticed the brick before I ever looked in the datacubes direction. Thanks!