Tell me more about This...

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

DarkPhoenix
NSF

Tell me more about This...

Post by DarkPhoenix »

The Nameless Text Adventure Game

I guess this isn't really a spoiler but lots of folks may not have seen it, so I post it here.

I couldn't try to play the game because I had to hack. Please please tell me this is a full game and not just a tease.. I Love text adventure games!

Is there a version compiled with .z5 that I can play? That would have been a great bonus to put in the iso bonus material. If not, is there a login and password for this terminal? ( I hope I hope I hope its real and not a tease.. wanna see a 41 year old man jump up and down like a lil kid?) hehe

For me the best easter eggs are not the real ones, but these gems.. this TNTAG and stuff like referances to the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.. Love Douglas Adams! This game keeps getting better and better as I find more stuff!
NVShacker
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Tell me more about This...

Post by NVShacker »

It's a... functional game, in a sense, though I'm afraid you may be disapointed by the amount of content. I have no earthly clue as to what the terminal password is though, best of luck finding it.
NVShacker
Are you still there?
DarkPhoenix
NSF

Post by DarkPhoenix »

I didn't think it would be a big game.. but still i'd love to play it :-) Just the idea that there is some type of functional text adventure game here is Kick Butt Awesome.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

I can't tell you about the game but the login is :RONIN/Blademaster
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional