TNM Walkthrough- a WIP

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: TNM Walkthrough- a WIP

Post by Jonas »

Awesome Hassat, I just have a few comments.

First of all, throughout this, you tend to call ladders stairs. No biggie, just a possible source of confusion.

Secondly, I just tested Gwog, and you're right he no longer turns hostile and runs away if you tell him you'll kill him. However, I shot him several times, and he panicked and ran away as he should. It just takes a couple of shots to scare him.

Third, the conversations change ever so slightly depending on whether you knock ZeroPresence out or just avoid him altogether. I don't remember if the WorldCorp convos make that distinction as well.

Fourth, you missed a small trick with the karkian: there's a crate of soy food in the cave above him, you can throw one of them down through the opening and the kark will turn friendly to you because you fed him :) - I believe you even get a few skill points for it.

Finally, thanks for the extra info on the DXI crash, we'll definitely have to fix that. Patch 1.0.4 is likely to have a very short fix list, but obviously it has to be done :?
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Hassat's wonderful,wander-full, walkthrough......what!
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Jonas wrote:First of all, throughout this, you tend to call ladders stairs. No biggie, just a possible source of confusion.
Yeah. My bad. But it's kind of hard to change now besides total backtracking :(. Although I try to make the distinction now.
Secondly, I just tested Gwog, and you're right he no longer turns hostile and runs away if you tell him you'll kill him. However, I shot him several times, and he panicked and ran away as he should. It just takes a couple of shots to scare him.
I've emptied entire clips of Kylie's rifle in him with no effect at all. Only grenades flying in his LOS made him run away for me.
Third, the conversations change ever so slightly depending on whether you knock ZeroPresence out or just avoid him altogether. I don't remember if the WorldCorp convos make that distinction as well.
Thnx! (Off to change in the next update)
Fourth, you missed a small trick with the karkian: there's a crate of soy food in the cave above him, you can throw one of them down through the opening and the kark will turn friendly to you because you fed him :) - I believe you even get a few skill points for it.
Indeed I did. Gotta try that (got a pre-DXI save anyways). I always found it odd there was a crate with so much soyfood up there.
Wonder how many people found that one. I think it's a pretty low number 0_0.

As always; some updates have been made.
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Hassat Hunter wrote:I've emptied entire clips of Kylie's rifle in him with no effect at all. Only grenades flying in his LOS made him run away for me.
Perhaps so, but I bet than I am right ;)
Wonder how many people found that one. I think it's a pretty low number 0_0.
Heh yeah, it's one of those things I guess. I'm pretty sure somebody's mentioned it though, if not around here, then in the old QA forum.
Jonas Wæver

Clandestine
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Same with the intoxication thing mentioned on the Wiki now, gotta try that out.
Perhaps so, but I bet than I am right ;)
Bets on! :P
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

[A removed post]
Last edited by Hassat Hunter on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Great work again. There is an interesting convo change if you don't get the schematics by not visitng DDL when talking to that guy. Not that it needs to be added or anything just mentioning it.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Nice work. You got Kylie and Jackie mixed up in the paragraph where you mention Vavrek, but that's all I can find in the way of... bugs :P
Jonas Wæver

Clandestine
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

I don't think That Guy's convo is changed when not talking to DDL. It just skips the DDL part, so it's much shorter then, but nothing new is added (then again; just going on memory here)...

Oh... I don't think I ever wrote Jackie down without backspacing Kylie first. Darn their similar names.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Hassat Hunter wrote:I don't think That Guy's convo is changed when not talking to DDL. It just skips the DDL part, so it's much shorter then, but nothing new is added (then again; just going on memory here)...

Oh... I don't think I ever wrote Jackie down without backspacing Kylie first. Darn their similar names.
Changed from *I've got some interesting schematics to look over*

To: I'm thinking of making a bid on the place and I'm looking it over. (paraphrased)
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Last post updated. Seems like DT no longer drops around aug upgrades when killed on day 2. Sad for llama players :D. And I had to change something I wrote way back (not updated that post though yet).

Anyone knows what happens to the Llama mission on day 2 if you had not destroyed the melk fountains?
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Hassat Hunter wrote:Anyone knows what happens to the Llama mission on day 2 if you had not destroyed the melk fountains?
I believe you just get told off for ignoring your first mission, but you'll get the second one anyway.

But... it's been a while :oops:
Jonas Wæver

Clandestine
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

It's over! The walkthrough is done. Of course, feedback is very much welcomed. Here it goes:

This walkthrough was writen using the latest version of TNM; 1.0.3. It is HIGHLY advised to update to this version before playing The Nameless Mod. Issues, exploits and glitches still present in the current version that should be noted to avoid or can be exploited are mentioned in this walkthrough, however any issues or exploits present in previous versions will not be mentioned.
This walkthrough will run through the game on the normal difficulty (Challenging). As such, items and monsters that may be added or removed because of other difficulties might go unmentioned in this walkthrough, however I do my best to mention any changes to to more special items like Spidergrenade Ammo or Vortex Grenades.

The Walkthrough:

1.1.0 Phasmatis Apartment.
After creating your Trestkon (I go for Electronics, Lockpicking and Computer) and watching the intro, listen to the PM from Phasmatis and then talk to the receptionist, Shawn. Walk inside his office and take the key and soda and notice the shaft, but not go in there yet.
Back in the lobby you can look at the Technology today mag to get a picture of the manned camera added to your datavault. Now move up to the fourth level (do stop by the others and move left and right though ;)).
Go right, and in the end open the door to the storage room to grab some prod chargers, a screwdriver and some chemicals that can be used for Molotov cocktails. Now move back and enter Phasmatis apartment. Speak to him (what options you choose do not matter, however you can get alot of additional info by keeping talking) to get a safe keycode, his login and several goals.

Move left and check his mail using the password provided (Phasmatis/Antithieus) for some background info. Just for fun try using the Radish 3000 repeatingly, or turn off the TV. You can also listen to some Deus Ex music here, but not much more else to do.
Move to the kitchen in the opposite room for some more consumables, rice bag ammo and chemicals.
Move back in the hallway and to the end toward three doors. The left one leads to the bathroom, where you can find a medikit above the sink in the cupboard. To the right you can find Phas' bedroom, where you can find a biocell and 10mm ammo in the closet, and a knife under the pillow. Use the answering device to hear what you already heard before in the intro. Move over to the safe and use the code (3467) to gain your first Augmentation Canister (Combat Strength/Microfibal Muscle)! You'll have to spend quite some time before finding a medbot to install it though, so you might want to pick it up later. The third door (note the light switch next to it!) will lead you into a closet. Break the little cardboard box, only present on the lowest 2 item difficulties, to find the Riot Prod.

We're done for the apartment now, so let's head back to level 1 with the elevator.
During the ride you get a PM from Scara B. King, and later King Kashue follows with a counteroffer. Don't worry about it for now, that's a matter for later. Move out the front door.

1.2.0 Making 1000 credits, without missions.

GLITCH: Some times people get a PM from Scara B. King right at this point offering them an alternative way to get a Subway pass. This is caused by money gained from older saves being retained even if you started a new game. This can be a good way to skip the getting 1000 credits stuff if you're bored of downtown or want to rush the game.

Welcome to downtown Forum City. Soon after exiting Phasmatis will send you a PM with a new goal, which is achieving 1000 credits for a monthly subway pass. There are 6 missions in this area, 4 designed specifically to give you alot of credits, but it is perfectly possible to acumulate 1000 credits without doing any of them. Scrolled beneath (1.2.1 to 1.2.6) are the missions individually listed in this area. For now we go exploring the area. We're already going to asume you have possession of the 100 credits in Phasmatis Apartment (see 1.2.1, jimmycracker's painting), so 900 credits to go...

Overhear the chatty couple (or interrupt them), then move to the left, up the stairs. Overhear the thugs, then kill or knock them down for some 10mm ammo (do not worry, the Firewalls will not mind).
Move across the river (ignore the boat for now) and talk to the snack vendor Whoever. You can buy snacks from him, but it's better to knock him down to gain another 100 credits. Be wary of the firewalls this time though! You can find some more consumables on his stand.
Past the lion statue to your left is the Fan Fic shop. Here you can have loooong conversations with Chris the Cynic, walton simons and read the fanfics Twist and Unknown Motives. Also, you find jimmycracker here (1.2.1) and find a Prod charger on a table if you missed the one in Phasmatis apartment (or play on higher item difficulties).
Across the bookshop is a coffeestore. Break the window (beware the Firewalls again) and enter. Loot for coffee (coffee restores both bio-energy and health instead of just health like other consumables), bars, a PS20, some darts, a gas grenade, the keys for this store and for another coffee shop, and 170 credits.
Exit and note the Llama Temple (1.2.2).

Go to the right of the Lion statue (West) and move towards the little dock. Jump in the water and move towards the car wreck in the water for 40 Skill Points, some flares, 2 lockpicks and a reload weapon mod. You cannot get out of the water here, so swim under the walkways (past the body of 1.2.5) and look for a ladder near the opposite dock (again, ignore the boat).
Move back over the walkways over the water, and proceed to the west (do not go down the stairs). Keep hugging the wall, into the alley to find some thrasbags and containers with a spiderbot behind it. Use EMP grenades or LAMs on it if you have them, otherwise return later. Your reward is a medkit, sabot shells and a recoil weapon mod.
Now move back out of the alley, and move further West (towards the Firewalls), and do not jump down. Hug the wall to move up the tunnel where the firewalls guard. To your left you will find some matrix boxes, a lolcat, and a huge datacube (containing your base code). Do NOT shoot the datacube (unless you wish to test what that does ;)).
This is the second Narcissus Event in the game. You'll have to find 3 of these to unlock a secret ending.
Move back and jump down the tunnel, and move to the n00bz. Ignore them (they are for mission 1.2.3), but loot their locker for a lockpick (break the box), some darts, consumables and more chemicals.
Move further south and notice the building with the goat billboard. It will play a role in 2 other quests, 1.2.2 and 1.2.5.
Follow the road...

Notice the castle to your left. Enter it for a Pistol and a pepper cartridge.
Exit and proceed east until you find a restaurant. Walk around it to find a metal crate. Take it, place it under a window, then break that window and use it to enter. Be aware that no firewalls are around. You can find a prod charger, pepper cartridge and the key on the counter. Behind the counter you can find another 90 credits.
Get out, move back to the road and to the flashing "Sol's Bar and Grille" sign. Walk through the door beneath it.

Talk to Jackie, then proceed inside, the first person you'll see is Kunio Kun. Ignore him for now (1.2.4). Go right and you'll trigger a cutscene between Kylie and ZeroPresence. This is your very first opportunity to kill them during the game. Zero wont have his special Sniperrifle with him though, but Kylie got her special Assault Rifle, one of the best weapons in the game. However note that killing ANYONE inside Sol's bar will get it locked up, so consider carefully if it is worth the risk!
Also, both of them have a large role in the WorldCorp storyline that you will miss then.
Note: If you do start killing people, make sure to kill/knock down Kunio Kun and get his aug upgrades before the bar locks down!
Second note: Kylie cannot be knocked unconscious. You HAVE to kill her to get the Assault Rifle!

HIDDEN CONTENT: There is a little "secret" conversation here with Kylie that you cannot normally trigger in the game. Use ~ to open the cheat menu and type "Legend", then select "Edit Flags". Now add the flag "Allied_WC" and have it set to true. Talk to Kylie. Be sure to remove the flag after talking to her!

Talk to Kylie. Wheter you are nice to her here affects the WorldCorp storyline later.
You can talk to the Spaceman or embarassed man on the toilet for some fun conversations, then break the mirror in the dance room (use your fists! Drawn weapons will make people hostile!) for Easter Egg #5.
Move to the bar to trigger a convo with Alpha Operator. You can buy some food for him, or ask for background information. The quotes game cannot yet be done at this stage of the game. Also, be aware if you pick up items around him. Too many times he notices and he will turn hostile! You can avoid this by doing the stealing during one of his banter lines, since this prevents his stealing lines from playing. Grab all the goodies, then move in the kitchen for a pepper cartridge and a lockpick.
Ignore the closed door, and move up. Listen to the businessman, then jump down. While this does some damage, it will cause Jackie to run to the bar.

Return to the entrance and pick that door there (if Jackie is there it would have sounded the alarm. Also do not break the glass, as it sounds the alarm), it takes less lockpicks than the door next to Alpha and contains the key to that door. Alternatively you can go outside and go in through the backside freezer door, but the door in the alley is unpickable and has 100% strength so needs explosives, this solution is the easiest.
So go to the door next to Alpha and open it. The first right will take you to a storage area, loot it! The second leads to the lockers. AO's and Jackie's lockers are closed, but they carry the keys on their person, so you can kill or knock them down for them (knocking them down has sideeffects for the second day though!). If you want a free subway pass that would be the way to go, if not pick Jackie's locker, and use the LAM in it to blow up Alpha's if you don't want to use another lockpick.
Further down the hall is the freezer (Alpha has the key, and there is one inside there if you enter from the back) and Alpha's offices. The key to the office is in Alpha's locker, which takes less lockpicks to pick.
In his offices you find your first multitool, and the very handy Alpha's Service Pistol hangs on the display on the wall. Take it. Hack Alpha's computer for a code, and imput it (115) in the keypad next to the painting for 300 credits. Only 270 more to go!

Exit the bar and move west. Ignore SymGeosis, and notice the door to the alleyway and back entrance of Sol's. Overhear some citizens and move down the stairs and keep going forwards.
Go through the alley, then move east until you find more chatty people. Notice the door behind them, lockpick it (watch out for the firewall).
Go inside, up the stairs and take the first door to your left. Entering gives you 40 Skill Points. Go behind the counter, pick up the consumables and use the key you found in the other coffeeshop on the safe to find 2 credit notes of 220 and 130 credits. By now Phasmatis will contact you that you have enough money, which will get you 1000 Skill Points.
Go back outside and move further east. When you can go no further go south. Don't fall down. Now look up, and you'll see a ledge with some barrels. There lies Easter Egg #2. It's high up, so you might want to wait until you have a Speed Enhancement maxed out.
Proceed to Phasmatis Apartment and go down the subway station to buy a ticket if you want to, or read on to get even more credits... and even a free subwaypass! We'll move to the next area in section 2.0.0.

1.2.1 jimmycracker's painting
You can find jimmycracker north of Phasmatis' apartment, in the Fan Fic shop. He's downstairs. Accept his mission, then move back to Phas apartment and enter it. Enter the shaft behind Shawn. Move left for the paiting itself or go right and up the stairs to take down some guards (if they see you Shawn's speach will change). Upstairs is nothing, but there is a tranquilizer mine in the guard shack, and each guard has a key to that shack. Also, taking them down disables the cameras in the building, which helps sneaking down.
Move down and open the door, and take down the security guard. To your left are some chemicals, a medkit and 10mm ammo, aside from a box of TNT. On the right are lockpicks in carboard boxes.
Further down to the right you can find 2 scrambler grenades and 100 credits in a cardboard box.
Further down to the left is the paiting and also a repairbot, but it is guarded by a spiderbot. Using the scrambler grenades will make the spiderbot turn on the repairbot, so probably the most efficient tactic is using the TNT to blow up the spiderbot and the repairbot. Recover the paiting and notice the wall has been blown apart. You have found Easter Egg #1 and the Phasmatis Shrine.
This is the first Narcissus Event in the game. You'll have to find 3 of these to unlock a secret ending.
NOTE: You have to actually enter the room for the event to get added, simply seeing the shrine is not enough!
Return to jimmycracker with the painting for 350 credits.

1.2.2 The Llama Hostage
Go to the most Northern part of the map, and you'll find the Llama temple, guarded by Abomination. Now go to the complete other side of the map, past the firewalls and n00bz, where you notice a building with a Goat billboard. Walk up the ramp there.
On higher NPC difficulties there are actually Goats with shotguns here, but on the lower they just use foons. Note that they are highlighted green on your IFF, and sneaking behind them is very efficient.

BUG: Notice an interesting bug here. Even if you throw away the throwing foons, you still keep that exact amount in your ammo storage. So if you pick up one foon, you get [Old ammo amount]+1 foon. This way you can easily max out your ammo without carrying any around, unlike throwing knives. Same happens with sporks. Now if they weren't completely useless...

Keep sneaking around and you'll overhear a Templar and a goat worshipper. Sneak up them and knock them down/kill them. The Templar carries around a sword.
Carry back the unconscious Llama worshipper (make sure he doesn't die!) to Abomination to get 380 credits.

1.2.3 The Firewalls and the N00Bz
From Phasmatis apartment, move west to the Firewalls blockade. Talk to the firewall agent in brown to start this mission. To the south of his position you find the n00bz.
You can either talk to them, or just go on a rampage and kill/knock them all out for the firewall. While you get contacted that you HAVE to kill all n00bz members, knocking down all 7 does do the trick, but the game acts like you killed them. This is probably a bug.
Go further down the road and into the Castle to find Master_Kale. He's equiped with a crossbow, so is a nasty fighter. However, you are free to knock him down or kill him without talking, making it much easier if you planned these routes. If you killed or knocked down all the n00bz, Trestkon will threatnen him, and you can either pick letting him life or killing him/knocking him down (both work). If you spoke to the n00bz, or ignored them (or not killed/knocked all down) you get 3 options. The first makes Kale hostile, the second makes all the n00bz leave, and the third, together with the question of how long Kale is on Forumplanet, makes for a nice option to tell the n00bz about their false leader. You can also use this to get them to leave properly.
If you killed Kale either get the reward (n00bz already gone), or go back to the n00bz to threatnen them/kill them.
If you knocked down Kale either get the reward, dragging his body to the Firewalls (n00bz already gone), or drag his body to the firewalls, then go back to the n00bz to threatnen them/kill them.
If you know about Kale's lying, you can tell his gang this, and they'll also leave. After this you still have to knock down or kill Kale though before you can get your reward.
Whatever you choose to do, getting rid of the gang wields you 500 credits (or 1000 using below exploit).
NOTE: Nothing prevents you from knocking down Master_Kale after the mission is done. This will give you the very useful mini-crossbow!

EXPLOIT: You can get this missions' reward twice by knocking down or killing the 7 members of the n00bz gang, then knocking down Master_Kale and delivering his body to the firewall without actually getting the mission first. After getting the reward, find a quiet place (or the firewalls will get upset) and kill Master_Kale. Now return for 500 additional credits. An easy 1000 credits for a subwaypass.

1.2.4 SymGeosis' disk
Go back to Sol's Bar and talk to Kunio Kun in the corner. First refuse the mission to haggle the prices further down, and then accept it. Declining it once again means you can never complete it, so don't do that!
Exit the Bar, then walk left to find SymGeosis. You can talk to him to get some information about an expiriment Scara is doing. Then knock him down, or kill him. Take the floppy disk he carries.
You'll get 375 credits, 200 Skill Points and a nice discount on his wares of 2 Augmentation Upgrade Canisters and a Aqualung/Environmental Resistance Augmentation Upgrade Canister (you can only buy these after getting a subwaypass).
Note that killing or knocking down SymGeosis before getting the mission will prevent you from haggling down the price of the aug canister down to 1000, and bringing the floppy disk to Kunio during your very first conversation will NOT give you the 375 credits mentioned.

1.2.5 The Secret Stash
In the little canals, just between the 2 bridges you can find the body of a board guest in the water, together with a medkit and a datapad. Find it to get 40 Skill Points and read the datapad to get a goalupdate.
Exit the water and go Southwest, past the firewall blockade and the n00bz, and to the building with the goat billboard. Next to that building are some containers and small thrashbags. Drag a container to the ledge to the south, and drag another next to it. Now pick up a small thrashbag and drop it on the container. Drop another just before the container. Jump from the thrasbag to the container, then pick up the thrashbag and throw it onto the ledge. Jump on the other thrasbag and jump up to the ledge yourself. Now pull up a container to the ledge, and do it all again until you reach the top, where you can find some thrashbags lying there. Wreck them for 60 Skill Points, 10mm ammo, 2 stealth pistols, a gas grenade, a lockpick and a pepper cartridge.

1.2.6 The free subwaypass
After getting 1500 credits, and still not having bought a subwaypass, Scara will contact you. He will tell you about an opportunity to get a free subwaypass. It is noteworthy that not doing this will net you more credits later on in the game than the money you save now, but it's good if you want many credits early on to spend, or just want to show WorldCorp your qualities already ;).
Go to Phasmatis apartment and enter. After the PM talk to Shawn to get the password to the laptop behind him. Use that (NVSTemp/Superfluous), submit your HUD codes and then play the message.
If you already killed or knocked down Alpha Operator and looted him it will notice that, and you can immediately go and get a free subwaypass. Otherwise it's up to Sol's bar if you want to proceed with it...

BUG: Be sure to stand straight infront of the laptop when using it. While it can be frobbed from the shaft, the trigger for the conversation doesn't reach that far, and you're stuck without the mission, forced to buy a subwaypass.

If you crouch behind Alpha and hit him with the Riot Prod in the ass, you can take him down without anyone noticing (and turning hostile on you). Loot his body for some keys (his locker, the door besides him, and the freezer in the back) and NVS' program. Don't frob him twice, picking up his body will definitely be noticed and turn Kylie and Jackie to attack you.
Go outside (NVS will PM you, he will sound quite troubled if you killed AO) and back to Phasmatis apartment to upload the program ((NVSTemp/Superfluous)). After that just go outside, into the subwaystation and frob the machine for a free subwaypass.

2.0.0 The Slums
Since everyone is so eager for you to go to the Corporate District... we first go and explore the Slums, also known as the West Residence District.
Buy/get a ticket and take the train on the right. The subwaypass mission closes if you had it (and you get a PM from NVS). However, you can still complete or innitiate it, even if there is no good reason to do so. Most likely a bug.

NOTE/BUG: Before you leave the Downtown district, finish the n00bz and Llama hostage missions if you want them done, as they will fail and are unavailable upon returning to the Downtown district. The others (except the free subwaypass) can be done at any time. Note however that the closing of the n00bz mission is bugged in 1.0.3, and the mission will remain stuck in your goals.

There is one large mission here (see also 2.0.1), and you get the opportunity to obtain some of the best Melee weapons of the game here, the Dragon's Tooth Sword and Digital Ronin's Katana.
Move out of the station and go right, overhear the convo of the guy and the cat. Follow the road to find Yardbomb's voodoo shop. Here you get the mission. Enter and overhear the convo between Yardbomb and the WorldCorp accountant. Look behind the counter for some tranq darts and a medkit hidden behind some books. Talk to Yardbomb. When he asks your advise, telling him to sell will close the shop for you on the second day. Telling him to stay independant will have it open on the second day for you too.
Go to the back to find some blowdart ammo in the supply crate. Behind the locked door are only some throwing knives, so save your lockpicks. Move back to the begin of the shop.
Walk through the extra-dimensional hallway and go right, frob the book for a hint, then talk to the flying head and the skull. Pick up the darts and biocell and proceed down the hall.
You'll notice a door to your left. You have to see it to start the mission. Proceed down the hall.
Here you'll find the Katana and the blowpipe, both excellent weapons. Notice that this is only place in the game meta-knowledge will not help. Already knowing the codes without buying them, then inputting them will still trigger an alarm to go off and make Yardbomb hostile. Also, you can break the glass and take them, but this will also trigger the alarm. Fall down and talk to Yardbomb to start his mission. Also, you can buy one of the items if you wish (probably only if you got the free subwaypass).
Digital Ronin's Katana is perfect for destroying doors, especially when combined with Combat Strength. Saves you lockpicks or explosives.
Digital Ronin's Katana code: 02173. Blowdarts code: 31397.

Proceed outside, and go left. Go left again, and notice the waterdrain next to the Firewall. Climb on it, it works like a ladder. On top, carefully move over the cord to the other side. Enter the apartment (beware the hostile dog!) for 100 Skill Points. Search the apartment for a few consumables, some throwing knives, and the EMP gloves! Now carefully crawl back down the way you came.
Go through the door to your left and talk to Errol, the bum.
To your left are the bums and only some wine bottles, so move up. Carefully approach and disarm the LAM, then take it. There is another one around the corner.
Notice the boarded up door to your left. The lower side is darker, break it with a melee weapon then crouch inside to find some sabot rounds and 10mm ammo, along with a datapad holding augmentation information on some important characters.
Sneak back to the other door to overhear a convo of some thugs. Take them down and search their hide-out for 40 Skill Points, a LAM and 235 credits.
Go back outside and proceed towards the metrostation again. At the ATM you can plunder Trestkon's account (905279/2049) to get 500 credits.

Across the boarded up door notice a vent in the floor. Lockpick it, then fall down. Crawl up, use the ladder to get off the roof and look behind the dumpster to the left for 32 credits. There is nothing behind the locked door, save your lockpicks. Move up the other ladders, all the way to the top to find some Lollerskates and a datapad with a picture. Move back to the street again and proceed to the metrostation.
Go past it. Notice the ramp on the right, it's required for the mission. The doors on the left lead to the alley with the lollerskates, ignore them. Overhear the conversation between the guys, then move left.
The female junkie has 100 credits on her. You may think about taking it from here. Proceed through the opening with the "Caution" sign.
The Karkian is friendly, so ignore him and drop down to get 40 Skill Points. Find a prop charger, 2 biocells, flare darts and a hazmat suit, and don't forget the key!
Move down the stairs and break the boxes for a medkit. Proceed all the way up, and exit. Walk through the alley, and keep moving forward to find Glottis. He sells you an Augmentation Upgrade Canister for 1000 credits, the Dragon's Tooth sword for 1500 credits, and clip weapon mod, recoil weapon mod and reload weapon mod for 500 credits each. Get the sword (the aug upgrade is only useful later). Note that you cannot knock him down or kill him for the items, you have to buy them.
Now all that remains is Yardbomb's mission, and it is off to the Corporate District!
(We'll leave the DXI excevation for later, although do once try to get behind the grating at the helipad this soon, and the mechanic will accuse you of cheating...)

2.0.1 FedEx for Yardbomb
In Yarbomb's voodoo shop see the green door, then ask Yardbomb about it. He'll give you the mission to fetch several items for him, all located in the Slums district. Get out the shop and keep moving forward to the Firewall checkpoint. Next to them, and a little down are 2 locked doors. Because they require more lockpicks, I advise using LAM's to blow them up. This may cause the firewalls to turn hostile on you though. Don't throw the LAM near Wilbur and friend, or their response will definitely turn them hostile. The best tactic is throwing it infront of the firewalls, and they will run off. Do not follow them, as that will make them hostile too! Once they return they should remain friendly.
Go inside and move left for some dart ammo and wine. Move to the second carwreck to find a dead bum. Loot his corpse for a peppergun (many people seem to miss this)!
Go towards the well-lit area to find Nosferatu. Conversation automatically starts, so prepare to defend yourself! He regenerates, so take him down quickly!
Jaeder wrote: The PDX Large bot is hostile to Nosferatu. So it's easy to just lure him to there, then take cover until the firewalls take care of him.
NOTE: It is *much* easier to do this if you get to him before getting the mission. Since he will not turn hostile, simply get behind him then and knock him down/kill him, and take his fangs.
After taking his fangs, loot the room for flare darts and 10mm ammo.
Go back outside and go towards the metrostation.

Move up the ramp to your right. Go into the second window for some napalm ammo, then proceed to the third floor. Do not cross the lasers! It is perfectly possible to pick up one of the crates without going through them. Drop it in the adjacent room, break it and pick up an uranium bar (1 is enough). Go back outside and down.
Past the citizens, go to the right and keep walking straight ahead. You'll find a dog that's hostile to you. Kill it to find the rabit dog blood.
Turn around and move forward until you find the 2 junkies and the friendly dog. Proceed down the "Caution" signed stairway. The Karkian is tough, so either hit him fast and often with the Dragon's Tooth Sword, or blow him away with a LAM. Pick up the Karkian snot it drops (you may have to gib the body to find it if you killed it with the sword).
Now proceed back to Yardbomb to give him all the items and gain the key to the teleporter room and 200 Skill Points (you could have just killed or knocked him down for the key without doing the mission, but that wont give the skill point award).

3.0.0 Corporate District
NOTE: Even if you want to work for WorldCorp, it is highly advisable to visit PDX before doing the siding mission with Silver Dragon. In this walkthrough we will first talk to King Kashue, then Scara. Aside from a few PM's and conversations, there isn't a difference between that and talking to Scara first.

After Scara's rant, Phasmatis will comment on your how you solved the n00bz mission (if you did). Go to the other station and talk to the geeky-looking guy to get a "map" (*ahum*) of the District.
Exit the station and turn around.

INFINITE CREDITS EXPLOIT: There appears to be an interesting bug concerning ATM's in TNM. Whenever you do a leveltransition and go back, the ATM's are restored and refilled, so you can infinitely loot Trestkon's account, gaining 500 creds each time. However account in a single area are linked, so if you have looted an account in one area, you cannot do so in another terminal in the same area until a leveltransition.

Walk towards the police lights (you can find a PS20 on the bench) to find the old bombed PDX HQ. You can overhear some citizens talking about it. In the alley to the left you can find a bum who is willing to sell you some information on who kidnapped DD.
Move back and down the street to the left to find GItM, where PDX now resides. Press the button, then enter.
Go left to overhear a funny conversation, then proceed down the hall to get a PM from Despot. Talk to Krissy and keep going left, until you find a door with "Jonas" next to it. Break the locked doors for a tranq mine and some biocells, then pick up the chemicals.
Go back out and go left from the reception until you hit a door saying "Armoury". Enter.
Go left and talk to Winquman. If you dealt with the n00bz without killing anyone (Note that knocking down the 7 n00bz is considered killing them by the game) you get some .45 ammo as reward. Read the note, then login to his PC. While the note says both his login and pass are lund_stinks, that's only his password. The actual login is Winquman/Lund_Stinks. You'll find some ATM info in one of his mails (326877/9006). This account contains 140 credits.
Proceed down the hallway, through the little garden, then take the first door to your left.
On the right, talk to Evil Invasion and grab a EMP grenade.
On the left, open the drawers for more .45 ammo.
Left forward, get some tranq darts.
In the middle, use the medbot to heal yourself if needed, and install the augmentation from Phasmatis safe.

Use the elevator to go up a level. Go through the door infront of you and right. Pick up some flamedarts, then go outside the door to the South and go down the stairs. Move right.
Talk to Ghandaiah, and choose the Boob Suit option to get 200 Skill Points and a bunch of sporks.
Pick up the flamethrower canister, and get a gas grenade from Despot's apartment. Proceed back to the hallway and keep moving forwards until you meet King Kashue.
Talk to him and pick the compensation option to get 500 credits. Talk some more, pick up the key from his desk and the LAM on the table. Proceed further, and in the male bathroom pick up the lockpick and frob the Conspicuous Toilet Paper to find Easter Egg #7! In the holoroom get some ricebag ammo.
Go back, and up the first stairs, then enter the conference room on your left for a PS20. Exit PDX HQ.
To your left, find a bench with Scara's advertisement. Behind it, next to a small metal crate, is a door. Blow it open to reveal Easter Egg #3 and concept art for Deus Ex 3!

BUG: If you updated to 1.0.3 from 1.0.1 you'll only find oddly weird looking textures on the wall, not the concept art!

To the right you can find Gelo the security guard to have a chat with (opposite the WC HQ prominently in the middle). Even further to the right you can overhear a conversation between two WC employees. However nothing useful to you is said. To the left you find Raving's Weapon shop. Enter it.

3.1.0 Raving's Weapon Shop
You can buy some weaponry at any of the lockers in the middle by using the reader, that substracts credits. But you can also steal it by using multitools on these readers. Doing this is supposed to trigger the alarm, and gunturrets should appear out of the roof, but this never happens. Just don't hack the Stealth Pistols, since Andreus can see those. It is never needed to buy weaponry, but it's nice to have if you really want a specific weapon quickly.

EXPLOIT: Some of the weapons have a faulty collision, and can be picked up out of their locker without paying or hacking by just selecting them. All 3 LAW's can be stolen this way simply by standing behind the locker. A Ballistic armor, thermoptic camo and assault shotgun can be stolen by jumping on the locker.

To the left you notice a grate behind the plant, move the plant and open it. Crouch inside, use your pepperspray on the lowest laser to prevent it from triggering the alarm as you pass by. Pick up 2 napalm launcher ammo, 20mm HE ammo, a multitool, the key for the room and the Stun gloves! While these gloves are extremely powerful, they require you to spend a lot of skill points in the First skill to use. Not worth it in my opinion. Notice the security console. Exit the room and you'll run into Raving Nutter.
Talking to him gives you a goal and an image. You cannot do anything with that goal until you picked a side though. You can knock him down or kill him for the key to the door you just came from and another storage door that also has a workaround. Knocking him prevents you from getting a nice little extra on day two during your second or more game, so it might be best to leave him be.
Pick up some darts from the throphy cabin and from the dartboard, then go outside.

Raving Nutter has the key to the door to your left, but for now ignore it. The door infront of you lead to Andreus' room. Look under the desk for a multitool, and take a PHAT-ray canister from the bookstand. Hack his PC for a login (RavingSecSys/Lethal_Force) for the security console in the room next to Raving. It can disable the security, but as mentioned it never goes off in the first place, and disabling it makes Raving hostile to you the second day. So overall, not a good idea. Go down and take the second, metalic looking door.
Go right immediately, and then to the second last. Use your keys on it (you got the key for it during the start of the game!) to get one of the best weapons in the game; Trestkon's Pistols, some ammo for it, 2 biocells and an EMP grenade. Also opening your locker gives you 50 Skill Points.
There are several lockers with goodies here. All of them not having INF lock strength contain items. A single wellplaced LAM will open all doors, saving you your lockpicks. Collect all the goodies (blow darts, 3 gas grenades, 225 credits, some flares and 10mm ammo).

Go back out and into the main store area. Notice the vending machines. Here you can find useful ammo and items (check all of them to see what they sell). Move left to the firing range to find some more 10mm ammo.
Walk behind the counter with Andreus to find 2 tranq mines, .45 ammo and quad rockets.
Press the down button, jump onto the elevator, then press up to get behind the upstairs storage door's room. Not much to find here though, just a gas mask and an electricity box controlling the lasers in the shaft (the ones we bypassed with the pepper gun). Go back down and talk to Andreus.

Even if you already looted your locker you still talk about it. Andreus offers a Napalm Launcher for 1000 credits. Not the most useful weapon, but certainly a nice tool for heavy-weapon players. Otherwise ignore it. Talk to Andreus again (decline the offer) to get the option to modify Trestkon's Pistols with silencers for 1500 credits. While that may seem much, note that in the vending machine silencers for one weapon are 1000 credits, so it's really, really cheap. Also, you get some free .45 ammo with the deal.
Since this is the only way to obtain silencers for these guns definitely do not knock down or kill Andreus before getting them. Afterwards, he is free game if you want to save yourself 1000 credits on the Napalm Launcher. Raving Nutter wont be happy though, and he wont sell you his special weapon then. Go back outside.

3.2.0 The Corporate District, Part II
Follow the road. At the crossing, go left. Notice the brownish building to your left? Either cheat (ghost & walk), or grenadeclimb on top of it to find... King Kashue! This is a reference to Max Chen being found on top a building in the Hong Kong level in Deus Ex.
This is the third Narcissus Event in the game. You'll have to find 3 of these to unlock a secret ending.
NOTE: You have to hear the "Max Chen" line, otherwise the event is not added.
Either carefully jump down (massive damage), or just cheat your way back to the ground level. If you rather not cheat, there are 4 other ways for the hidden ending that are easier to get.
Proceed down the road and note the PartyZone to the left. We'll enter there later, remember the location! Talk to Sheldon Pacotti (Who changes names to simply Sheldon oddly enough after interaction) for some banter, and then to the pretty girl. Be nice (read: Do not pick the high-res option) to her and you can ask some questions about the PartyZone. Notice the phone boot ahead? That's the teleporter to Yardbomb's Voodoo transportation system for the Corporate District. Go right. Notice the stairs on the left, leading to apparently nowhere? Use them to jump to the ledge ahead. Walking a bit further you find a metal box and a ladder leading into the WorldCorp compound. Also remember these for later!

For now, move to the bench with the PartyZone advertisement. Move to the bot to find the Quick Shop. Enter it to overhear a convo between Steve Tack and Hammer & Sickle. Do not touch the pickles! It will turn Hammer hostile, and this will most likely also trigger the Large bot to attack you.
You can open the safe behind him for 200 credits and a biocell, but again, it will turn Hammer & Sickle hostile. Knock him down beforehand if you think about doing it.
Open the storage room on the wall, and take the lockpick from behind the blue soda-looking screen.
Overhear the convo between NVS and A2 and pick up any consumable you like.
Talk to NVS. If you finished his mission in the Downtown District he'll thank you. You can talk some more to NVS to get background information, and he mentions a very interesting weapon, the EMP pistol.
Talk to A2. If you haven't talked to NVS you can only say goodbye. One or twice and you have the option to convince A2 to kill NVS. 3 times and you can convince A2 to be nicer to NVS. Ignoring all options or having A2 be nicer doesn't have any gameplay impacts, however the killing certainly does ;).
Read the datapad next to NVS. You can log in his laptop with the pass given (NVSHacker/1225nvs) for some additional background info.
Time to enter the PartyZone.

3.3.0 The PartyZone
NOTE: Remember to holster your weapon here, besides for the basement.
NOTE: Like Sol's Bar, the PartyZone locks down if you kill a single person inside.
Meet Dreamcast and Lo Vaquero the bouncers. Move past the aquarium onto the dancefloor. Notice the sailor. He's having some trouble with opening doors (DX AI bug), so open them for him. Now talk to Grub. He'll give you a mission to retrieve some red biocells in the basement. Frob him 3 times to get a note about the bartender selling EMP grenades.
Ayjazz wrote: You can talk to the two female Dancing Patrons for some additional funny conversations if intoxicated (drunk)
Hopefully the sailor went through the doors by now. If not, and he seems to wander about, frob him to make him get on his way again. Get through the doors yourself as well.
Overhear the businessman while the sailor goes his way. Follow him into the toilets (oddly enough he can open that door). If he notices you at the sink and goes back downside, frob him again to turn him around. Once you're both at the toilets (notice his different lines) knock him down, then loot his body.
Explore the woman's restroom's sinks for a lockpick.

Move further up, under the aquarium. Here you will find 4 musicians. They are actually the people who made the amazing TNM soundtrack.
Go through the door behind them and then the left door. Pick up the key and go through the next two doors. Pick up an EMP Charger, Plasma clip, Lollerskates and a key you already possessed.
Go back outside and left, than through the first door on your left. Here's Mercedes, the owner of the club. Search her desk for a biocell, than talk to her.
You can ask her some general information, info about the band if you overheard them, and tell about Grub's mission. If you do that before completing it you get some keycode information (72789), after completing it it's just some banter.

Go back downstairs and forwards from the dancefloor to the bar. Overhear the two businessman, then pick up the cigarettes infront of them.
Talk to the scientists Teknikal and Majestic, overhear the convo's between equiverse and pointman. Talk to pointman and give him the just picked up cigarettes for another account (599428/6647). This account contains 260 credits.
Talk to Dazza. If you refuse his drink the convo ends, but accept it and you can ask some questions.
At the bar you find Gabriel, justanotherfan and Deuxhero. Steal too much items here and Gabriel turns hostile, along with the bouncers. A bad deal for the items present to steal.

BUG: justanotherfan is supposed to spasm and do all kind of weird animations during his "drink", however no effects where displayed for me using 1.0.3...

Talk to Gabriel about the EMP grenades. He offers one for sale for 500 credits! You really shouldn't do this. Going to Raving's isn't that much trouble, yet it can grant you 2 EMP grenades for that price, and you'll keep 100 credits over to boot!
Go through the door behind him and break open the glitchy looking box. You just found Easter Egg #6! Don't forget to pick up some pepper spray in the kitchen, then head back to the entrance.

Open the basement door and move down. You can take on the bot, or hide behind the boxes to the left. At the end you'll find a grate. It's rather weak, and you can use the Dragon's Tooth sword to break it down.
Pick up a LAM from the desk, and use your keys to open the safe for the first biocell. Open the door on the right and break the supply crate for the second biocell.
Use the other door and use the given code (72789) to shut down the lasers. Wait till the bot has passed to the right, then quickly go left and pick up the third cell under the stair. Move back in the office, crawl back to the vent and return to Grub. You'll get a 300 Skill Point Award and another 200 Skill Point Award all at once.
NOTE: If you already picked up Jonas' Red Biocell you might notice some oddities here. After finding all 3 red biocells it displays you as having 3 Biocells (while you should have 4). However giving Grub the cells will return it back to 1 cell, so none are actually lost...
Move back up to the musicians, and go to the door past them and then right. Look under the desk for the keypad (it's pitch black) and insert the given code (90210) for tranq darts, 10mm ammo, 2 medkits and 2 weapon mods (clip and recoil).
Get out of the PartyZone.

3.4.0 Going back Downtown
Time to wrap up some stuff downtown. Take the metro, then move up the stairs. Notice the boat I kept telling you to ignore? Jump in the water and swim to it. There's a ladder on the right side, go up.
Use the key you got of the sailor in the PartyZone to open the door to the steering cabin and take 2 LAMs and some shotgun shells. Use the button to open the storage room below (or just use your key again on the smaller doors).
Down there break the crates for some more shotgun ammo and .45 ammo. Also another key (to use if you lockpicked your way down there, or used the big storage door). Stand on the barrels and jump to get out. Go to Sol's Bar.

You'll find a new patron; the conspicuous person here now. He's a gambler, and you can try your luck for bucks, but you probably wont have much luck. Still, with loads of saves and loading (and patience) you can always make a good buck, but then you might aswell cheat yourself the money...
Next up is Alpha's Quotes game. Some good money to make here. The answers:
Movies: Red Dwarf, The Naked Gun 2 1/2, The Rock, The Matrix, The Fifth Element, Men in Black, The Quest for the Holy Grail, The Mummy, James Bond: Golden Eye.
Games: Max Payne, Half-Life, Star Craft, Might and Magic VI, Red Faction, Deus Ex, Shadows of the Empire, Death Rally, Diablo.
Time to go back to the Corporate District. Use the teleporter next to the restaurant, straight across from Sol's to get quickly near your next objective.

3.5.0 A little bit of WorldCorp
Remember the shaft to WC from 3.2.0? Go in there now.
Soon after you enter you'll get a 50 Skill Points award. Crawl up the ladder to the highest opening. Follow the path and once you exit to some offices crawl left to find tech goggles, a multitool and a lockpick. Fall down (may take some tries).
Since you haven't picked a side, all people are friendly here (even if you aren't supposed to be there). You can abuse this by knocking all of them down to make "sneaking" much easier later (if you pick the PlanetDeusEx side).

BUG/WARNING: Be careful about doing this though. Make sure you either only do so after you heard Sam got fired, or be extra careful not to be seen and no alarms go off. If you fail in doing all these, when entering the office of Mr. Clark block Sam's path, forcing him closer to Mr. Clark, initiating the conversation after all. If you let him run off and dissapear, Mr. Clark can no longer initiate conversation with you EVER... which can be a real setback if you decide to play the WorldCorp game.

Don't go into the hall, but move further down. Here you'll find Sam being fired by Mr. Clark. Talk to Sam. If you offer him a job at Raving's stop by Raving Nutter later. Scrounge the room for a biocell and 150 credits. Move back to the hallway. On your left you will see the "Data Storage". Be careful! Even if all other cameras on this level are still friendly, this on is hostile to you, always! It can spot you through the door, and sound an alarm making the guards attack you.
Proceed down the hallway to your right. Accounting is on your right. The first office has 400 credits in the locked drawer, the second features a biocell. On the lowest item difficulty one of them also holds the storage room key.
There is more to do on this level, however it is more profitable to do that after taking a side.

Proceed to lvl 4 (using the stairs). Go through the door on your right. Talk to Scara to get his offer.
You can use his computer, and a password (SBKing/layoff-mania) gotten from the sublevel (see section 3.7.2) to open his secret sidedoor with a special option not available if you hack his PC. This is a legit way for PDX players to gain access to the sniperrifle, .45, 10mm ammo, lockpick, multitool, key and medbot here. WorldCorp players already get said items during their game without using the PC.
Also, be sure to save your game, then try killing Scara ;).
Go back to the hallway towards the elevator, go left. Either pick a door or use multitools (I advise multitools) to open the room. There is some assault rifle ammo on the vending machine, but most importantly of all... there is a Augmentation Upgrade Canister on the desk. Even if you can get in this room on the second day, there wont be this canister even if you didn't pick it up (unlike many other special items left alone on day 1). It's probably a good idea to upgrade your Light aug.

Go to lvl 1 (Using the elevator this time). Walk down the stairs to the left, and go inside the hallway on your right. Open the first usable doors to find a security shack. You'll find a note with a password but no login, and some shotgun and assault rifle ammo. Lockpicking the third locker for 10mm ammo and tranq darts turns the guard hostile, so if you really want to do that knock him down/kill him first.
Take the small metal crate with you.
Go back, take all stairs down, and go past the reception desk (read the note). Take the door on your right (woman's bathroom). Open the door to the most upperleft toilet, and open the grating. Put the metal box under it.
Go back to the reception desk and take the left stairs up. Go the first opening right, to enter the cantina.
Find another password without login, a lockpick, 2 bottles of chemicals and 2 rice bag ammo. Pick up a chair.
Also drag the chair to the womans bathroom, place it next to the box. Jump from the box on the chair into the vent. Take 2 ladders upstairs.
Use the only interactable door, and get 50 Skill Points. Break the boxes and take the goodies (2 PHAT-rays, Thermoptic Camo, 3 shotgun ammo, 3 assault rifle ammo and a LAM).
Pick up the loose metal box and place it under the higher up ammo crate. Around a corner you'll find a construction of 3 metal boxes. Keep one piled on the other, while taking the third, using it to create a path to the ammo crate. Break it open to find a Vortex Grenade (one of few available on all item difficulties). Jump across, and pick up the piled metal crate to allow you to jump on the higher path towards Easter Egg #8.
Crawl all the way back to the woman's bathroom.

You can also go to the men's bathroom and watch some grafiti (you can ask Mr. Clark about it), but now it's pretty much time to choose your allegiance and start the real story.
Because of the buildup of this walkthrough and the equality of the sublevel and sewers for WC/PDX players I will first deal with these specific areas before going to the faction-choice though. But it's generally advised to choose a side before going to any of these locations. Pick 4.0.0 for PlanetDeusEx, and 5.0.0 if you want to join WorldCorp.

3.6.0 The Sewers
NOTE: There are 3 possible PM's for all PM encounters. If you work for WorldCorp it's That Guy who sends PM's, if PDX Evil Invasion. If however you enter before choosing a side The Narcissus Entity will send PM's.
NOTE: With the highest NPC difficulty Greasels are plenty here. With the highest NPC Health difficulty setting they are extremely though too. You might want to stock up on ammo at Raving's, and check back once or twice to restock if running low again.

There are many places to enter the sewers, but for simplicities sake we are going to choose the one near the Quick Shop. Use your keys on the manhole, open it, crouch and move slightly back and forth until you fall down.
NOTE: Treskton's Pistols are especially good in killing Greasels. Also a sniperrifle is very efficient in killing them.
Jump on the crate, and crawl the vent. In the big room kill the greasel, then proceed to the right. Move up the ladder. Proceed down the pathway till you find a room saying: "Danger HOT".
Save your game (just in case) and run into the it to the end, lockpick the door. Search the body infront of the door for a Range weapon mod. Open the door, stand on the elevator and press down. Quickly search the room (you get 50 Skill Points) for a red biocell and a multitool. Do not wait down there, listening to the PM but get back up and run out of there to get the least amount of damage.

Continue following the linear path, until you reach a water basin. Jump in, and go through the rusty looking vent. When you reach the exit, jump the next vent and keep swimming until you surface again. Use the ladder to get out of the water and quickly dispose of the greasel. Take a metal box.
Get up the stair, place it under the vent, open the vent and crawl in. Follow the tunnel until you find another vent exit at your left, crawl through it. Go through the door, and down the ladder.
Talk to DDL for a funny conversation, and the schematics for a Quad Rocket Launcher, which you can use later in the WorldCorp sublevel (3.7.0). Also, do not forget to look at the sewer schematics on his table.
Go back up and crawl back to the pipe. In the room with the greasel, go up the stairs.
More greasels here.
Go right to the "Water Supply Regulations."
Do not pass the electrical beams and notice the locked door as you kill two more Greasels.
At the end, proceed right. Go forward and face two more greasels. On your right you find 2 PHAT-ray Canisters, 2 chemicals and 3 Firestaff Mana Potions. The passage infront of you leads to another Greasel, a sniper rifle with some additional ammo, a LAM and 2 Molotov Cocktails.
Go up the stairs and a ladder to find a dead mechanic carrying a multitool. Pick up the key next to him. Return back to the locked door in the Water Supply Regulations.
Open the door and press the button. Do not forget to pick up the multitool ontop of it.

NOTE: On the two highest item difficulties skip to the next whitespace, the item we are going to get is filtered out.
Proceed through the room that sparks no more, kill the greasel. Stay clear of the steam vents (they hurt), and disable the bot you see (EMP grenade, EMP pistol). If you trigger the second bot, disable that one too.
Open the vent in the floor and fall down it. Go down the stairs. At the hole in the floor carefully go right, do not fall down! Crawl further down, and then fall down the hole there.
In this room, pick up the multitool, then open the box for a Spider Canister.
Fall through the hole in the floor, and keep carefully dropping down. If you have Speed Enhancement, use it! You might take some damage in the last fall. Notice you are back at DDL.

Go back to the "Water Supply Regulations", but this time don't go inside there but up the ladder to your left.
Deal with the Greasel, and move down his hallway, go up the stairs you see.
At the end, disable the Gas grenade on the floor and fall down in the water.
Break the crates for 2 .45 ammo clips, and a Recoil weapon mod. Climb out the water using the ladder and keep going forward, at the end go right. Proceed the way (you can ignore the first greasel, take down the second).
You're done with anything interesting in the Sewers, so keep moving forward until you can take a ladder out of them.

3.7.0 Getting into the WorldCorp Sublevel
Go into WorldCorp and to the elevator. Hack the hatch and multitool the keypad to get to the Sublevel.
OR
Enter WorldCorp through the garage, then open the vent near the Black Van (the one that isn't toppled). Take the 2 metal boxes from a level below (don't trigger Silver Dragon if you haven't dealt with him yet). and use them to get into the shaft. Fall down to find yourself in the Sewers.
Move off the walkway onto the pipe. Notice the explosive boxes there? Shoot them once the Spiderbot is near them to take care of the bot, and open the door there all in one.
Get back on the walkway, take the ladder down and move through the opened door for 2x 10mm ammo.
Get out and to the left. Walk till you hit the blue beams.
The range of the turret is pretty limited, so just walk past them fast. If your computer skill is high enough hack the security console to disable it afterwards.
The three spiderbots cannot reach you at the security station's location. So use that to carefully throw a LAM. You can use a EMP grenade or the EMP Pistol, but they might get stuck over the key you need to pick up here, forcing you to blow them up anyway. Once they are dealt with pick up the key. Go through the 2 doors to find some GEP-rockets, shotgun ammo and assault rifle ammo.

Save your game. Crawl through the vent. Once you see steam, immediately fall down to your right, continue going forward until you see a ladder, go up (feel free to use medkits if you get hurt a lot now). Crawl forward to find Easter Egg #12. Now load your save. Since eggs are saved independant of your saves, you now have it without needing to take much damage ;).
Go back to the room where the big Spiderbot was. Take down the ladder into it.
You can use the lever to unlock a ladder that allows you to climb back up to the parking lot of WorldCorp. Read the note for a code that is used in 3.7.1.
Walk around to find a vent in the floor that will take you to the sublevel. If you want to get a few additional goodies read 3.7.1. Otherwise drop down and proceed to 3.7.2.

3.7.1 The long way into the sublevel
Go back through the door leading to the blue lasers, but instead go left just after entering. Crawl through the vent before the alarm can be activated by the camera.
Take the ladder up and the other ladder down.
Now immediately go right.
You *could* go left, but the truth is that area is a complete waste of your time. The many vents lead nowhere, the exit with password given (0023*) leads to the sewers, but there are easier ways into them. The storage area there is empty. It is noteworthy that the bridge can be lowered by swimming into a vent than using your multitools on a power box. This is one way to get to the sublevel. Problem is that makes you guaranteed to take damage, is far more complex and enemyridden, and just useless with the way inside described in 3.7.0. Also the keypad into there (the 0023* one) is located on the inside only, and not the outside, while that way only makes sense when trying to go in.
Anyway, as I was saying, go right.
Take care of the beam and the bot, then go right. Break open the pipe with a LAM or other explosive. Hug the green pipes to avoid taking damage and loot the area for 2 sabot ammo, 2 lockpicks and an EMP grenade. Go back and use a multitool on the keypad to enter the sublevel (or just run back to the hatch noted in 3.7.0 that brings you there if you want to save your multitool).
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

3.7.2. The WorldCorp Sublevel
(From the sewers)
Drop down from the boxes to the left. In the corner, break a box to get 2 tripmines. Go further down to the left (avoid the large bot!). Notice the elevator in the distance, there's where you would have arrived if you went down that route. Open the door to your right. Grab the LAW (drop some items if needed).
Go back and use the LAW to destroy the large bot, then pickup whatever you dropped.
Go through the other door. Watch out for the fumes. You can find a gasmask, but there is no need since you can loot the dead mechanic from outside the radius of the poison if you're careful. Pick up a Clip weapon mod.
Proceed back in the room where the large bot roamed. Disable the small bot patrolling, then move through the boxes there to find a Repair bot, together with a Napalm canister.
Go back to the big elevator and travel up. You'll notice some shotgun ammo and a shotgun lying in the distance.
Stand on the ledge, then jump over to the box on which the tilted one lies (or with speed enhancement, just jump right on that one). Jump on the tilted one (may take some tries). Disable Speed Enhacement if you have it on, then jump the next 3 boxes until you arrive at the shotgun. The third jump is a VERY tricky one (actually, I was unable to make it in 30+ attempts during writing this walkthrough). If you manage it however you get 50 Skill Points.
Proceed down the walkway. Stand in the opening and shoot the explosive boxes. Make your way to the ladder, and get up the hole you created. The ammo crate seen contains a LAM. If you ever fall down, go through the right vent. You might need to break open some debris (if you have no melee weapons there is a crowbar in the other vent), then go up. In the little shack with the barrels, open the hatch in the roof, then climb out of there (hold the jump button). Go back to the created hole, and do not fall down this time! ;)

Get 40 Skill Points, and take a biocell of the scientist. Go left and down the ladder. Press the button to open a door back downside. Much easier than the elevator, and probably required later (read on).
Go back up, and open the door holding a LAM, EMP grenade or the EMP pistol ready. Take care of the bot. An explosion might trigger the WC guard to notice you, either hide, or take care of him too.
Proceed forwards. If the secretary or camera sees you, an alarm might go off, and a MIB moves to your location. Like in Deus Ex, they explode upon death, so be careful. This one has a pistol, assault rifle and combat knife for you if you knock him down (him being gibbed doesn't blow around the items like other foes).
Do NOT hack the security console (you will take damage and your bioenergy is drained!)! Quickly get out of range of the camera if you want to avoid an alarm going off.
Go through the door, then to the right for some assault rifle ammo, plasma clip and a lockpick.
Take the door to the right of the secretary desk.
The first door on the left has a lockpick.
The door across has a multitool, biocell and 50 credits.
The door to the right has the MIB if not alerted, and 2 medkits, 10mm ammo and 250 credits.

Go back to the secretary hall. Notice the bot patrolling upstairs. If you have the EMP pistol it's easy picking (grenades tend to bounce and fall back down).
Go up. The first door holds yet another MIB. This one has a flamethrower, stealth pistol and riot prod if you keep him alive. You can also find a sniperrifle and ammo for it lying in this room. Once again; do not hack the security computer.
Proceed further down to find two offices. The first is ZeroPresence's. You can find 2 biocells, a multitool and some 30.06 ammo. Also a LAM in a locked cabin, not worth the lockpicks.
The second is Kylie's. You can find a medkit here (and on the lowest item difficulty; a Spiderbot Canister). The locked cabinet contains 768 credits and quad rocket launcher ammo.
Go down, and towards where the first bot used to patrol. If you used explosives, one of the cell doors may already be open, otherwise use a multitool or your permission (WC playthrough) to enter.
Keep going forward and take care of the WorldCorp guard that guards the cells in his shack. Loot his body for an EMP grenade, and take the key lying infront of where he was sitting.

CRASH BUG: After this guard is unconscious, dead, or he managed to trigger the alarm he wants, using the Big Elevator in the beginning of this level crashes the game!!!

Once again; do not hack the security console. With the guard dead/unconscious triggering the alarm isn't bad anyway, as no other NPC's in this level can hear them.
In the last cell you can find Slicer. Use the key to open his door. Your choice now; free him by disabling the security systems, or pre-emptively kill him to prevent him from bothering you later in the game. He doesn't have his special weapon here though, so if you want that, you have to wait.

BUG/WARNING: If you carefully trigger a single laser in Slicer's cell, the poison stream will never end, even if you disable the cell's security. Then there is no way you can talk to Slicer without dying... so don't do that!
BUG 2: Even if the patchnotes of 1.0.3 mention you can shoot Slicer for your own pleasure, doing too much damage does turn him hostile and makes him run for an alarm button to press! Still, if you disable the security systems of his cell you can talk to him after that's over. It's a handy solution if you find yourself with the first mentioned bug and already saved your game.

Go back to the secretary area, and take the stairs halfway. Go through the door. Open the second door and knock down/kill the guard. Go to the left.
Use the medbot if needed and pick up the medkit. Go to the small office to find a hazmat suit, 2 biocells, a picture of ZeroPresence and his augs and an important note.
Go to the UC. Fall down the hole in the floor besides it. Do not worry about the damage (there is a medbot near!) and get another important note, a multitool and 40 Skill Points.
Move back to the room with the MIB with flamethrower. Use the security system and insert the given code (WCSciMaint/bBadScience_1) and download the UC construction codes.
Now move back to the UC and use the PC there (Tbrin/angel_of_death). Upload the construction codes, and input the schematics gotten from DDL in section 3.6.0.
You have to go back to email and then special options for the third option to appear, press it (Initiate construction).
Now watch the UC (do not go inside there until the launcher is dropped, it hurts!) and pick up your Quad Rocket Launcher!

Move past the cells, through the door. Move up the stairs to find the Lethal Gloves.
Get back down, door to the right. You can picklock or blow up the desklocker for a Recoil Weapon mod.
Go through the door, and down with the small elevator. Lockpick or blow up (be careful! Might trigger a nearby guard) the locker at the end for a Aqualung/Environmental Resistance Augmentation Canister (just run a little bit back to install it) and an Augmentation Upgrade Canister. Also, do not forget to lockpick one of the windows on the table across if you want a Range weapon mod.
Move to the next area (watch out for the guard and security robot!). Down there you can find a Plasma clip.
Go up the elevator, open the door, and quickly destroy/disable the bot there.
If you have picked no sides yet, it's probably advised to turn back at this point (go to the elevator in the begin and pick a WorldComp level) and return later, when you have chosen a side.

On the lowest item difficulty you find a LAW in the room with the bot, you can use it to destroy the turret and lasers. But of course, that's less than subtle. Alternatively, use multitool(s) on the keypad.
If you're WorldCorp employee just go right and talk to That Guy. Find his password on the tray, and download the passwords from his PC (TG/*GOD42*). On leaving, take some darts at the end to the left.
If you are a PDX player, and want to get the stealth bonus for the Black ICE mission, move to your left, and use a multitool on the power box. Quickly hide outside to the right until That Guy has passed you, then sneak into his room. Find the password upper left, and use it to enter his PC (TG/*GOD42*), download the users list and upload the virus (500 Skill Points), then sneak back out (go left to get some darts).
You can use the password list to get access to all accounts in WorldCorp. None of them have really useful information, but there are some funny and interesting things to read. Scara's password gives access to a special ability, not usable with hacking.

4.0.0 Joining PlanetDeusEx
You have chosen to join PDX! However, you need to do more than making this choice, you have to prove yourself by escorting Silver Dragon out of the WorldCorp HQ alive. Go to WorldCorp level 1. Considering that Silver Dragon can mostly take on 3 or 4 guards, depending on luck, and there are far more than that between his location and the exit of the garage, start knocking down or killing WorldCorp employees. Taking care of the ones outside the garage isn't necessary, but can make things a little easier later.
After this is done go to Silver Dragon, and tell him to make a run for it. Since there is no opposition, no problem. Look around for some tranq darts, flame darts, shotgun ammo and assault rifle ammo.
Now follow Silver up to the top floor and talk to him to get 750 Skill Points! If you're really mean you can still kill him now, but then you will follow the WorldCorp storyline! And you won't get the Dragonsaver and killer awards both for doing so either.
Exit WorldCorp and go to the PDX HQ (The WorldCorp Milbots are hostile now, so be careful around them!).

At PDX HQ talk to King Kashue in his office. For this you'll get 500 Skill Points. Continue to the holocom unit he mentions and listen to Deus Diablo's recording. Go back to KK and talk to him again afterwards. If he cannot give you the spyware device drop some items or rearrange your inventory (you need 2 adjacend spaces).
Before you go down, now that you sweared allegiance, you might want to use some knowledge from the WorldCorp game to enter Despot's Apartment. The game has some special PM's you can hear only this way, known as the "Narcissus run", and it has some nice benefits (augs, upgrades). For more info see the WorldCorp run of this section (5.3.0).

Go downstairs. Talking to Evil Invasion now will give you the Black ICE side-mission. For it's completion, check 3.7.0 and 3.7.2 (you can now hack the "do not hack this security console!" consoles though). It's advised to tackle the Sublevel before getting this mission, incapacitating as many as possible, as the stealth bonus is only given if NO-ONE sees you in the entire sublevel. A lot easier with the guards and robots down (it starts checking only after the mission starts, so no issues if you are seen before that).
You'll get an Augmentation Canister as reward, and if you were stealthy, you also get 3 biocells and 250 Skill Points.

Visit Winquman to get the code for the armoury (1987). Input it on the keypad and take all items you need. Then go over to Jonas. Talk to him to get the code to the Ballistic Protection/EMP Shield Augmentation Canister (160486). Suck up to him (third option) to also get an Augmentation Upgrade Canister. After this you can talk some about Black ICE, but it's not needed to start the mission with Evil Invasion (you can also ask about ICE before joining PDX, but then Jonas wont tell you anything).
Time to head out for the mission.

Enter the WorldCorp HQ through the garage to avoid opposition. Evil Invasion chimes in with an additional goal. Move to the stairs, and to the security room of level 1. Evil Invasion chimes in with a password for the security console here. You already found the login (in the cantina), so use it by entering the code (WCSecLogin/Monopoly686), and use the special option to upgrade your clearance to 3B.
Use the nearby PC and the password in the locker (Tbarnes/geek_in_a_uniform). Print the second email concerning login information for another security console, we'll need that later. Use the stairs to go to lvl 2.

You may have already taken down everyone here, otherwise be on your guard. Near the elevator you find a security door. Use your new clearance to enter.
Watch out for the patrolling bot. While you can take him down with EMP grenades or LAMs he makes an excellent subject to test a new weapon on, so ignore him for now (note that using explosives in this room may cause the computers to explode, and cause electrical damage when you pass them), and run through the door across.
Quickly go into the room on your left. Note that the doors are triggered by the playercharacter only, so the NPC guard walking around can't get into this room. Take him down for some ammo and an EMP grenade. Also you can open the locker in this room for 2 riot prod chargers, an EMP grenade, multitool and thermo-optic camo.
Get to the room across ("Corona Program") and search the drawers to get your multitool back. You can lockpick the locked drawer for a tranq mine. Pick up the image from the datavault in the testing room, then go back outside and to the left. At the end, go right ("Integrated systems"). Search the room for tech goggles, a biocell, assault rifle ammunition, EMP charger, PHAT-ray canister and a datapad with all the clearance levels of WorldCorp explained.
Go behind the glass panels to find in the middle of the stand the EMP Pistol, the most useful new weapon in TNM. You can also find a multitool and 2 more EMP chargers.
Exit the room and go in the room across ("Artifical Intelligence").
Search the lockers for a Range weapon mod, then search the office for a Plasma Clip and 2 Napalm Canisters.
Just outside the office, press the yellow button, then hack the keypad to disable the lasers. Besides each of the doors there is a yellow button. Press it to open the door.
At the computers, turn around and move up the ladder. Use the elevators to press all buttons (labeled 1 to 4).
Now get back down and move to the big pillar at the end of the room. Unless you did the Black ICE submission, you can now initiate a conversation with Black ICE, the security system of WorldCorp.

Go back to the bot we ignored, and try your EMP Pistol on it. Search the room for an EMP grenade and tranq. darts. Go in what looks like a meeting room, and take the 10mm ammo (notice the whiteboards having dev. stuff on them like the UNATCO whiteboard in Deus Ex).
On the directly opposite side, search the closets for a storage room key. Move back and to the left, then go right until you hit a locked door. Use your key to open it.
Open the grate, and use one of the small metal boxes to jump into the vent.
You'll drop down in the server room (Be careful! If the alarm goes off, the room will flood with poison, killing you), at the side of a server. Carefully move to the front of it, and place the spyware device. Then hide to the side again (so the camera wont spot you) and use the multitool on it. This grants you 500 Skill Points.
Run under the camera when it isn't looking, and take the key from the table. Now make a run for the door, and get out of the room. If you have troubles with the camera (you should be able to get out before the alarm goes off!), zap it once with the EMP pistol. Proceed to level 3.

The security room is to your right if you used the elevator, straight infront of you from the stairs. Use your clearance to enter, then carefully take down the guards. As long as the alarm doesn't sound, the turrets wont attack you.
Search the room for 10mm ammo, 2x assault rifle ammo, a gasgrenade and a sniperrifle. Up the stairs you can find a lockpick.
Use the security console with the code from the email (WCSecAdm/CodeGold) and disable the screening shield. Also, do not forget to turn off some camera's and make the turret attack enemies. Watch it destroy the security bot.
Now you can return to PDX and get the next mission (go to lvl 1, then exit through the garage), or explore the third level some more. For the next mission, skip to the next whitespace.

Go to the left and enter the "Biotech R&D". Immediately go right. Take down the guard to your imediate right, or if you do not mind casualties, let him sound the alarm and lure them back to the turret. Loot his body for an EMP grenade. Go left and take care of another guard. Downstairs there is a repairbot if needed. In the offices there is a scientist carrying a biocell.
Go back, and inside the room with the green glowing. You can find a medbot here. Exit and go left, open the locker for a biocell and EMP grenade.
Go right, and take care of the guard patrolling there.
To your right you find the Red Greasels lab. Search the room and locker for a hazmat suit, riot prod with 2 chargers and 2x tranq darts.
You can use the cage release lever to open the cages of the Red Greasels. Red Greasels are VERY tough, and can set you on fire. Either have a lot of firepower and a fire extinguisher, use the cloak aug (you'll be getting it soon), or before opening the cages throw your first Vortex Grenade to them (the effect goes through the wall).
After taking care of them (or not, using Cloak) go inside the second left cage for your reward: 50 Skill Points, Sabot, PHAT-Rifle and .45 ammo, a multitool and a clip weapon mod.
To the left of the hallway there is some malicious nano-matter (nothing besides a PM from Evil).
Proceed down the hallway. In the offices across you can find a lockpick and ballistic armor.
Go right, take down the patrolling guard, and beware the scientist who will want to raise the alarm. He carries some chemicals.
First visit the room to the end (broken UC), and take down another security guard. Search the room for a multitool. Go back and to your left to find DP. Knock him down or kill him for a Cloak/Radar Transparancy Augmentation Canister. Go back to the medbot if you want to install it. Lockpick the locker if you want some WP rockets and 2x PHAT-rifle ammo. The gasgrenade and biocell inside the forcefield cannot be reached though, unfortunately.
On the right of the hallway go into the room (just trigger the lasers, all guards should be dead or knocked down by now). Move to the right to find a hole in the floor. Fall through it to find a red biocell and an EMP charger. You will also get 50 Skill Points.
That's all for WorldCorp, return back to PDX HQ. Go to the first level and exit through the garage.

Once inside PDX HQ go towards Evil Invasion's office where you will find him and King Kashue. You'll get your briefing on the next mission, 500 Skill Point, and 500 credits. Also, if you have a low casualty count you get an additional 100 credits on top of that.
Talk to King Kashue again to get some information about ZeroPresence and a picture.
Move up to the second level and to Kashue's office to find Phasmatis. If you explored the sewers, talk to him to get a key to his apartment (so you can take a shower and random NPC's will no longer comment you smell). Also if you haven't gotten the low colleteral bonus from KK Phasmatis will hand you assault rifle ammo and a LAM as reward.
Go back to level 1 and walk out of the offices space where KK and Evil reside. Jonas will send you a PM. Visit him to get a Speed Enhancement/Run Silent Augmentation Canister. Install it with the medbot. You will only get 1 during the entire game so buy the upgrades from Glottis (Slums) and Kunio Kun (Downtown) to max it out.
Also, don't forget to skip by the armoury, there are some new items there, including a range weapon mod.
Skip forward to 6.0.0 or 5.3.0 for the "Narcissus Run" in Despot's Apartment.

DESIGN FLAW: After checking in with TNM developer Jonas about the requirements to get the pacifism bonus or not, the reply was the system checks WorldCorp levels 2 and 3. If more than 25% of the people present on those maps where dead, it would check if you killed more than 40% on each map. If not, you are pacifistic, if so you are violent and get said bonus. Jonas admitted the system is a little flawed, in that you can totally massacre one map, but if the other has not too many deads, it's all okay, which wasn't exactly the intention. The system might change in a future patch.

5.0.0 Joining WorldCorp
Welcome to the Dark Side. Your first objective for the WorldCorp organisation is to kill the innocent Llama fanatic known as Silver Dragon. This is much easier than defending him for PDX, since you just tell him you came in peace and send him on his way and have the security detail shoot him dead. Attacking him on your own is much harder, but should be doable with damage if you keep a fire extinguisher nearby. For additional evilness save him first, then kill him as he walks out of the compound. Whatever way you kill him, you are rewarded with 750 Skill Points (and not 750 saving and 750 killing when doing that, they took that into account). Return to Scara on lvl 4 for your next mission.

This will give you 500 Skill Points. Mentioning Raving's scheming also gives you a side-mission, that you can best do later (oddly enough Scara's subsequents mention Kylie even if you killed her). Use your key to open the safe in the fireplace to get 500 credits, 2 biocells and a Ballistic Protection/EMP Shield Augmentation Canister.
Proceed through the hidden door besides Scara for .45 ammo, 10mm ammo, sniper rifle ammo, a multitool, lockpick, key and a medbot to use (install your aug).
Go down the elevator and That Guy will PM you. Exit through the garage, then go to the front door of the WorldCorp compound and talk to Kaigen. If you have no coffee you can buy some for 10 credits at the vending machine inside at the cantina, or near the metrostation.
To (ab)use your new gained knowledge go inside (to go to DXO proceed to 5.1.0), then up the stairs. At the top one of the guards interrupt you with a request. Answer "not an inch over 3 feet tall" to get 15 credits.
Proceed to the elevator and level 2.

Use the reader to the right of you. Even if you need 2C clearance to enter, your 1B will allow acess. Probably a bug.
Search the room for an EMP grenade and tranq. darts. Go in what looks like a meeting room, and take the 10mm ammo (notice the whiteboards having dev. stuff on them like the UNATCO whiteboard in Deus Ex).
On the directly opposite side, search the closets for a storage room key (you wont need it in a WC game though).
Go back and to your right. In the room to your left you can open the locker for 2 riot prod chargers, an EMP grenade, multitool and thermo-optic camo.
Ignore the room across ("Corona program") for now. Go right instead. At the end, go right ("Integrated systems"). Search the room for tech goggles, a biocell, assault rifle ammunition, EMP charger, PHAT-ray canister and a datapad with all the clearance levels of WorldCorp explained.
Go behind the glass panels to find in the middle of the stand the EMP Pistol, the most useful new weapon in TNM. You can also find a multitool and 2 more EMP chargers.
Exit the room and go in the room across ("Artifical Intelligence").
Search the lockers for a Range weapon mod, then search the office for a Plasma Clip and 2 Napalm Canisters.
Just outside the office, press the yellow button, then hack the keypad to disable the lasers. Besides each of the doors there is a yellow button. Press it to open the door.
At the computers, turn around and move up the ladder. Use the elevators to press all buttons (labeled 1 to 4).
Now get back down and move to the big pillar at the end of the room. You can now initiate a conversation with Black ICE, the security system of WorldCorp. He will give new information regarding your current goals, so check back occassionaly. Also, if you have 6C clearance, you can ask him to take the camera's down for you. Very useful in the sublevel.

Move back out of the 2C area, go left, then move forward to the administrative offices. Go right and talk to Mr. Clark.
It's useful to note that if you upgrade your clearance level, you still have to pay the full price for any next upgrade. So the cheapest way is to immediately get 6C for 2000 credits, otherwise you are just wasting credits.
Go back to the Corona Program and just use the reader to enter. Search the drawers for a multitool. You can lockpick the locked drawer for a tranq mine. Pick up the image from the datavault in the testing room. Also, don't forget the camera trick with Black ICE.
When you're done proceed to level 3.

The security room is to your right if you used the elevator, straight infront of you from the stairs. Use your clearance to enter. Search the room for 10mm ammo, 2x assault rifle ammo, a gasgrenade and a sniperrifle. Up the stairs you can find a lockpick.

On the left is the "Biotech R&D". Walk the entire hallway and go right at the end.
To your right (in the room that is glowing green) you can find a medbot. Straight across in the locker you can find a biocell and EMP grenade.
Go left, then right to find the Red Greasels lab. Search the room and locker for a hazmat suit, riot prod with 2 chargers and 2x tranq darts.
You can use the cage release lever to open the cages of the Red Greasels. Red Greasels are VERY tough, and can set you on fire. Either have a lot of firepower and a fire extinguisher, use the cloak aug (you'll get it very soon), or before opening the cages throw your first Vortex Grenade to them (the effect goes through the wall). You can also try and lure them to the small bot patrolling around, but that is risky.
After taking care of them (or not, using Cloak) go inside the second left cage for your reward: 50 Skill Points, Sabot, PHAT-Rifle and .45 ammo, a multitool and a clip weapon mod.
Proceed down the hallway. In the offices across you can find a lockpick and ballistic armor.
Go right.
On the left of the hallway go into the room (just trigger the lasers, there will be some panic but noone will turn hostile). Move to the right to find a hole in the floor. Fall through it to find a red biocell and an EMP charger. You will also get 50 Skill Points.
On the right of the hallway you find DP. Talking to him gives you a Cloak/Radar Transparancy Augmentation Canister (no, you cannot deliver it anywhere). Go back to the medbot if you want to install it. Lockpick the locker if you want some WP rockets and 2x PHAT-rifle ammo. The gasgrenade and biocell inside the forcefield cannot be reached though, unfortunately.
At the end of the hallway, take a multitool near the broken UC.
Proceed back to the medbot, and go through the opposite hallway from where we just came. Downstairs there is a repairbot if needed.
That's it for WorldCorp, let's head out for DXO!

5.1.0 The DXO Newsscript
Go downtown, and talk to Kylie (if she's alive). Be careful what you say to her. Wheter you are nice to her here affects the WorldCorp storyline later.
Move to Sol's bar. Time to enter the freezer. Use Sol's key (you already have it if you got the free subwaypass), blow up the alley door, or just press the left 3 on the building ajdacent, and use the owners fire escape to enter the alley.
Pick up the freezer door key, then open the wooden box and enter the code (201813) or just press the keypad once if Kylie is dead.

WARNING: Do NOT enter the DXO hideout while not on this mission. You're very likely to break stuff, and only notice it 10+ hours later in the game, forcing you to cheat to continue!!!

On the lowest 2 item difficulties look under the wooden planks for a Vortex Grenade. If you want to ghost the whole level, use the hatch you see to go down, then follow it (hack the electricitypanel if you want to avoid some damage, it's minor though) and use your hacking skill (advanced) on the computer.
We're going to take a more hands-on approach though. Note that each member of DXO is heavily modified, and is thus hard to kill *and* hard to knock down when they got their defenses up. Hit them hard, and hit them swift! Illuminate IIS, CompuDoc and TRM can see through the cloaking aug, so you have to resort to other stealthmethods for them. Remember the Dragon's Tooth Sword is absolutely lethal!
Go to your left. You will find CompuDoc patrolling the hallway, with Illuminate IIS is at his station. Ignore the rooms to the left for now (you don't have the appropriate keys anyway).
The first room on your right is TRM's office. Lockpick the painting for 220 credits and some background information on the story. Lockpick his drawer for the code of his computer (TRM/Gobbledygook), and read the e-mails for more background info.
The second room on the right is the toilets. Pick up the 2 chemicals, the key behind the red pipe, and turn both valves.
Check Illuminate's desk area for a key to the alley door and a medkit. Lockpick (or blow up) CompuDoc's desk drawer for a multitool, key and the code for the DXO server computer.

BUG: After blowing up the desk drawer of CompuDoc (or it being done by explosives of DXO members), at some point for an unknown reason a replacement door is placed infront of it that cannot not be interacted with, disallowing access to the required code lying therein.

Take the door left of CompuDoc's station upstairs. Watch out for Mole and his flamethrower. When up the stairs go left.
If you turned the valves downstairs you'll find Easter Egg #9 waiting for you here!
Left bedroom:
Madmax locker has soyfood. Not worth the lockpicks.
The unnamed one is empty.
Nice but Dim only got a note (but atleast it's unlocked).
Pimp-Jojo's locker has 2 biocells and an Augmentation Upgrade Canister. Key can be found downstairs.
Right bedroom:
CompuDoc's locker has 2 multitools. Key can be found in his desk.
Fender2K1's locker has a sniperrifle and a medkit.
Illuminate's locker has shotgun ammo, and is unlocked already.
Mole's locker has thermoptic camo.

Go right from up the stairs to find the armoury, and TRM. There are several tricks to killing him, like closing the door when he throws a LAM, possibly destroying him or the turret. If he stands infront of the turret, triggering the alarm will make it shoot TRM etc. Keeping him alive is harder.
Loot his body for the server room key (the door which can be avoided by using the hatch in the begin).
Also take whatver you want from the armoury. You can pick his office for some 20HE ammo.
Go back down to the path where CompuDoc patrolled. Open the door on the right, and quickly run in the room and left to avoid the alarm going off and the turret firing as a result.
Lockpick the storage closet, and loot the place (snipperrifle, .45, plasma, quad launcher, PHAT-Rifle, assault rifle, 10mm ammo and a silencer weapon mod).
Go back up and immediately left, pick up the flare darts.
Go up the ladder. Open the drawer of the desk for a EMP grenade, LAM and medkit. Use the computer and the provided password (DXO/ServerAdmin) and download the newsscript. This will get you 500 Skill Points! Go back down.
Go through the sparks (minor damage), through the door, down the hatch. At the end, turn right and open the lockers for a multitool and Spider Canister. You can use up lockpicks to get up here, but it's probably better to just go back the way you came. Do not worry about hacking the electricity box, you can heal up at the PDX medbot, or at Scara.
Either go straight for PDX (Kylie dead) or talk to Kylie at the subway station.
If you do not kill Kylie now for her weapon you won't be seeing her for a LONG while. Then again; if you do kill her, you close down potential alternative endings and a sidemission later on... choices... choices. Go to PDX HQ.

5.2.0 Break and enter PDX
NOTE: Yes, you can enter PDX and do all this stuff as soon as you killed Silver Dragon. However, it's rather pointless doing it then opposed to now, when you have the script.
NOTE2: Fortunately, unlike when you join the PDX storyline where the WC bots become hostile, the 2 large bots near the main entrance of PDX remain friendly.
As soon as you leave the metro ZeroPresence (if not dead) will run up to you and tells you about your mission and offers help. If you accept, he will kill some people for you.
There are 2 entry points into the HQ. You can lockpick either of the sidedoor into PlanetDeusEx, or you can enter the sewerstunnel just to the west of the PDX HQ. Down in the sewers, just hug the wall to your right, and take the first door on your right. Hack it, and the keypad (or blow up the turret, or any other solution, this is TNM after all). You'll enter between 2 guards though. The left sideentrance will also immediately pose you guards (although you *can* avoid them and immediately go to the second level. Killing/knocking down main PDX chars has good rewards though, so skipping the level isn't rewarding), so the right entrance would be your easiest entry point...

(from the right entry)
If you have the mission, entering PDX HQ will give you a PM from That Guy concerning the PHAT-Rifle.
Once you enter, Krissy will try to go for the alarm, stop her. Shooting her will cause many guards to come around though. You probably want to use a crossbow and hiding if non-lethal.
You can disable some camera's with hacking (needs a high skill level!) from behind the reception desk.
Proceed to the right, and sneak into the offices. If you told Scara about Raving's scheme killing Evil Invasion grants 250 credits and 250 Skill Points. However, he has to die, unconscious wont do. Loot his body for 3 biocells, a thermo-optic camo and an Augmentation Upgrade Canister.
Going near his laptop triggers That Guy to give you his password. Login (Evil/Haxx0rz) (Hint: copy and paste the pass from the notes) and upload the virus. Another 500 Skill Points and 250 credits.
Go back out and to the right (watch the guards and camera's) to the armoury. If you have a high computering skill you can disable the other camera's here. Knock down or kill Winquman, and enter the armoury (using multitools, or by abusing your knowledge from a PDX game: 1987. Exact same with the PHAT locker: 5239).
NOTE: If you haven't started the newsscript mission yet, there is no PHAT-Rifle here.
Beware the camera, if the alarm goes off the turret starts shooting you!
Proceed down the hallway to Jonas office.

BUG: Note the firewall doesn't turn hostile. Nor will the other added on higher difficulties near the elevator. Only when they see hostility (DXA agents) in their area will they turn on you, not even with alarms rining!

Enter Jonas office. Select any response you want (definitely take the second one once ;)). He will no longer talk to you any way, so knock him down or kill him for 2 biocells and an Augmentation Upgrade Canister. Use the code he gave (160486) to open the vault and get a Ballistic Armor/EMP Shield Augmentation Canister. You can install it with the medbot near Evil Invasion. Proceed to lvl 2 (use the elevator, much safer).

Now comes the hardest part of the PDX mission. Kashue is invernable, so there is no point in wasting ammo on him. He has the vision augmentation, so cloak wont fool him. So best is just to avoid him, but that sometimes is difficult.
After leaving the elevator take down the guard that may notice you. Proceed to the right and take down the guard (or let ZP do it for you).
At the end talk to Ghandaiah. Mention the spontanious combustion game. You can knock him down or kill him, or just slip past him. Note that he explodes upon his dead (and no goodies fly around). If you knock him down, he may still burn, but that will not kill him. You get the flamethrower and some throwing spoons as reward! (oh yeah!).
With sufficient computer skill you can hack the PC to disable the bot in the hallway, but it doesn't do much good, since you sneaked by it already anyways.
Handle the 2 guys in Despots apartment, or wait long enough for ZP to handle them.
Search under the bench for a datavault, then login Despot's PC (Despot/GS_Rulez) and open the apartment door.

5.3.0 Despot's Apartment
NOTE: This can also be done before doing the WorldCorp mission. Or when not on WorldCorp (or any side) at all. Doing a run while not on the mission is known as a "Narcissus Run", as you will get PM's from Narcissus, instead of That Guy roaming about. While it's not very useful during a WC game (you have to do it twice!) it can help you gain an additional aug, aug upgrade and weapon mod when on the PDX side. Certainly worth the effort! (you will not gain the Skill Point awards though during such a run)

WARNING!: Do not do another Narcissus run after a Narcissus run. Also do not do a regular after a regular. Only Narcissus-Regular works, the rest will get you stuck, forcing you to reload or cheat to get out!
BUG: If you're on the WorldCorp mission to get the DXO newsscript, then enter Despot's Apartment, you get a normal run, not a Narcissus run, and actually offer Despot a newsscript you do not have!

Find a lockpick to your left. Go forward (500 Skill Points) and find some 10mm ammo. Go up the stairs and to your left. The floor breaks from under you and you fall in the water. Get out quickly!
After the walls have stopped moving, get back in to find a lockpick, then get back out again.
In the next room, the wall will blow away. While it is possible to avoid taking damage, that's pretty hard to do! Move through the opening.
Step into the light and fall down. Jump out, then proceed the path. At the lavastream, look around you to find a lever, use it. Cross the path now formed over the lava.
Go right an pick up 2x blowdarts. Go to the little room between the 6 coffins, with the lever. Use the lever.
Quickly run out of that little room. If you failed, kill the 2 smaller karkians, then pull the newly revealed lever to exit.

Go back over the lava, towards the blue light to find swinging axes.
This is very tricky (you may want to save!). Stand close to an axe, against the wall. When it moves away from you quickly run a bit forward, past it.
After the axes, go left. After finding yourself stuck in a cage, move forward to get an Augmentation Upgrade Canister, and some assault rifle ammo.
Go back and right this time. Battle the small karkians (hint: They have trouble moving down the stairs, so shoot them from below).
Upstairs and to the right you'll find 2x tranq. ammo and a LAM. Get to the end of the karkian room and pull the lever.
Fall down, search behind the cross for a medkit and 30.06 ammo.
Walk around and you'll be teleported again. Carefully move near the lava to pick up some assault rifle ammo and a multitool. Jump over the chasm, then battle the wind for a medkit. Step on the pentagram to teleport back.

BUG: After this adventure any laserdots you have stop working on this level. Not that you really need them here anymore, but just mentioning...

Walk towards the Giant Karkian. Meet Despot! If you're on a Narcissus run, chit some. If on business, hand over the DXO Newspaper script. Despot rejects your offer, but you'll get 500 Skill Points.
Read the book on your right for a keycode. Also take the gas grenade.
Jump on the upping besides Despot, next to the TV. You can find an accuracy weapon mod hidden there.
Fall down and get inside the little room beneath Despot. Use the keycode received (2496) then loot the Napalm canister, .45 ammo, biocell and Cloak/Radar Transparancy Augmentation Canister.
Get back up and through one of the shafts besides Despot's shrine.
Lower a ladder, then climb up to the Corporate District. Report Scara your failure (if you didn't do a Narcissus run).
You'll get 500 Skill Points for that and 1000 credits.
Also check the fireplace for a Speed Enhancement/Run Silent Augmentation Canister. It's the only one you get. Go ahead and buy the upgrades from Glottis (Slums) and Kunio Kun (downtown) to max it out.

5.4.0 Killing an invincible moderator
Go visit Phasmatis in his apartment. Just talk to him, do not go in guns blazing (while you're here, take a shower if you went into the sewers to stop people from commenting you smell!).
After you're done talking, go back to level 1 to pick up your items (remember to rearrange your quickbar again).
Report back to Scara to get 500 credits and 500 Skill Points. Not bad for a mission which is nothing more than walking and talking.

6.0.0 Llama's, Goats and Server Complexes
Both PDX and WorldCorp players are send on a mission to find the hidden Goat City and the Server Complex at this moment. This will introduce both cults, and during this mission you can pick as side from the two to work with (or... none). This is without doubt the most complex mission of TNM, and has very many different possible endings.

Everyone advises to visit the Llama's to see if they can help. So go visit Abomination at the Llama Temple (unless you killed him, but then you should get a PM when you near the Temple) downtown.
NOTE: You can already enter the Llama Temple after killing/freeing Silver Dragon, however now you are required for the main missions to proceed...

After talking to Abom enter the temple, keep walking forward and talk to Beefman. So far nothing to do on the left, so enter the first door on the right. Pick up the .45, sniperrifle, 10mm ammo and medkit.
Take the second door on the right, overhear the convo. Go left and left again to end up in the kitchen. Pick up the 2 chemicals, then shoot the refigurator from a safe distance. Behind it you can find Easter Egg #11!
Go out of the kitchen, and take the door left, downstairs.
Take the doors on the right to the Llama commonhalls. Search the beds for blow darts and a firestaff mana potion, and listen to Hobbes and Silver Dragon (if he's alive).
Search the security room for 2 Pepper cartridges, PHAT-Rifle ammo and a convient note how to kill Beefman.

Exit the temple and talk to Abomination. After a small while Dark Templar will PM you. Go to the Voodoo Shop in the Slums. Talk to him to get another objective. Obviously nothing stops you from knocking him down or killing him on the spot if so desired, giving access to a note with the location of the Goat City, and the skill points award.
But for now, return back to the Llama Temple.
Talk to Abomination and tell him of DT's plans to get a set of fake plans. Now enter the temple, walk to beefman and go left, entering Abominations offices (be careful the patrolling guard doesn't see this).
Pick the multitool from the sword frame, the sword itself if you want it and assault rifle ammo, a gas grenade and an accuracy weapon mod from the cabinet.
In the open desk locker you can find a LAM and EMP grenade. The locked holds 200 credits. Frob the stone a little submerged in the wall to open a secret compartment with a datavault that has a picture.
Use the console (Abom/Spork4Life) to download the Super-spork plans, to keep your options open.

Return to the Voodoo shop. It pretty much all comes down to this.
Options:
* Give DT the real plans. Llama's will not be happy. Join up the Goats by talking to OiNutter in the Templae(TM). Resolution: Goat.
* Give DT the real plans. Tell the Llama's where Goat City is. Resolution: Both mad.
* Give DT fake plans. Talk to OiNutter. Resulution: Both mad.
* Give DT fake plans. Tell Llama's where the Goat City is. Resolution: Llama.
* Give the plans (fake/real) and not do anything else. Depends on what you gave.
* Go gung ho and kill/knock down Abom or DT. You join the other side (unless you kill both!)
There might even be more, but this is what it pretty much comes down to as far as I can tell. If you wish to join the Llama's, it is advised to wait with telling them the location until you explored Goat City. Wheter fake or real plans, they will be friendly until you squeel, making exploring and sneakingly take them down much easier. If you killed or knocked down DT, it wont really matter when you tell it... they all will be hostile.

Now, what is the best side to join? Well, both are pretty similar. If you look at the TNM story, and especially the conflict with Silver Dragon, storywise it seems "right" to do PDX-Llama and WC-Goats. When looking at it as a powergamer definitely pick the goats. You cannot get the goat-rewards on the Llama side, but you can get the Llama rewards on the Goat side by remembering the passwords (or using this walkthrough). That means double the augs and such! Or you can just try and pick one side to get an ending you haven't had yet. Or kill off both.

Now that you have the location of the Goat City, you get 250 Skill Points. Fastest way to go there would be the downtown teleporter. Once you arrived, go right, follow the road to the west (opposing the blockade). It's behind the building with the goat billboard (where the llama hostage was kept, and the hidden stash). "Open" the wall, and enter.
The first person you'll run in is Dark Templar again (unless dead/knocked down). If you told the Llama's the location he's hostile, otherwise he'll be friendly. He carries a Dragon's Tooth Sword and Plasma Rifle.
NOTE: Talking to him when you have given the real plans will ally you with the goats, making all Llama's hostile. So if your plan is a double-cross, avoid talking to DT. If you gave the fake plans talking to him changes nothing.
Go to your left, and open the hatch to find a key and 70 credits.
Enter the building across (first bank) for a lockpick and medkit. Explore the building besides it (insurrances) for 2x blowdarts and a very interesting datapad.
Go through the insurance company main gate (or walk around it) and go towards "Ye olde Goat Grille".
At the counter you can find a firestaff mana potion, and in the kitchen 2x pepper cartridge and 2x chemicals.
Use the door behind the counter. To the left is back outside, save your lockpicks! To the right is the storage room where you can find a LAM and some consumables. Go back outside and forwards, into the garage to the right.
Pick up the Plasma clip and chemicals, then lockpick the middle locker for a key to all 3 lockers (and a multitool). You can find a biocell in the lowest locker.
Go back out and forwards to find "City Sanitation". While you could just lockpick the door, go to the left of it to find a ladder. Climb on it using a small metal crate found further left, then crawl the vent. This will cost you 1 less lockpick (trained). It makes no difference on Advanced, so just use the front for convience. Inside you can find 2x darts and 20HE ammo.

Get back outside, and pick up the .45 ammo on the bench across. Go to the structure to the left.
Crouch under the bridge connecting them, to the right side of the bridge is a secret compartment. Open it for 50 Skill Points, a trip mine and an Augmentation Upgrade Canister!
Exit and enter the left structure. You can find 2 Plasma clips just besides the bridge, then cross the bridge. Here you can find rockets. Also 2 goats have a funny conversation here, that you can interrupt if desired. Exit to the right on the end. After going down the stairs, go right.
Go left the first opportunity you get and open the door with your keys. Enter for 50 Skill Points and Easter Egg #10! Exit, go right again, back the way you came.
Keep moving forward until you find a small patio. On it you can find many goats, and some .45 ammo.

Bug: The pianoist is supposed to have a piano. But it doesn't appear in "friendly" Goat City for some reason.

Walk around the fence until you find an entrance (near some benches). Nothing much to find here unless you play on the lowest difficulty though. If you maddened all goats, it's best to leave for the Server Complex (behind the 00n mart, go to 7.0.0 or 8.0.0 depending on PDX/WC), but don't forget to tell the Llama's the Goat City location first (if you want to join them). If you're still friendly to the goats, it's time to explore the Templae(TM). It's the big temple in the distance. Just keep going forward and enter it...

Move forward. At the left of the stairs, pick up a firestaff mana potion. Move forward to hear OiNutters speech. If you wish to skip it (so you can talk to him for example) just move far away from him until you are out of range, then return to OiNutter.
Talk to OiNutter. If you pick the 3rd option everyone turns hostile on you. Bad choice. The second option will do nothing. The first will make you allied to the Goats (even if it can be cancelled later). This immediately makes all llama's hostile to you, so no super-betrayal possible like giving fake plans to Dark Templar, joining Goats for 3000 creds, then get 2000 more from Abomination (sadly enough).
Jump on the ledge behind the left fire. Either use your Speed Enhancement aug, or make a tower of metal crates and chairs to frob the light hanging on the wall. Then quickly (it's timed!) run to the begin of the map, where a door just left of the entrance opened. Pass through it.
On the lowest item difficulty level you can find a Vortex Grenade behind the second fire, farest from the door.
Go through the opening to the left towards the book to read the book, and get 100 Skill Points!

Exit and go back to OiNutter's sermon hall, then go left there.
To the left you find 2x Flare darts and another firestaff mana potion.
To the right you can jump in the first pool to find a LAM. Get out, and press a button at the backside of the fountain to make it rise. Jump in the opening.
You can find a passage in the walls, swim through it. Then at a split pick either side you wish. Mid-way you'll find a passage connection both, go in there. There will be a hole in the floor, swim inside there.
You'll get a 50 Skill Points bonus. Break the crate and use the rebreather there-in. Then pick up the Regeneration/Energy Shield Augmentation Canister, and swim all the way back outside.
That's it for the Templae(TM).
Go back to forum city and report to the llama's about the Goat City location if you want to join them. Stock up on what you want from Raving's or anywhere else, then in the Goat City go behind the 00n market to find the entrance to the Server Complex. Enter it!
Proceed if your PDX. If your following WorldCorp go to 8.0.0 instead.
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

7.0.0 ShadowCode
Once you enter the complex you'll probably receive PM's from Dark Templar/Abomination.
If you gave the real Spork plans to Dark Templar Abomination will be mad, and will cancel any alliance with the Llama's may you had it. Also, he will be mad if you didn't give him the location of the Goat City even when promised to (the goalupdate incorrectly mentions the real plans though, not a "did not tell").
If you gave the fake Spork plans and then joined the Goats, DT will PM you and that will cancel any alliance you had with the goats.
Talk to ManInBlack to get a briefing, key and access to the other levels of the complex. Also, near him you will get a 500 Skill Points Critical Location Bonus.

WARNING: If you feel trigger-happy, do not shoot down ManInBlack until he has given you the briefing, or you have at least Trained in computer skill, or you will be stuck.

You can hack the only active console to gain access to the elevator, if for some reason MIB hadn't given it to you.
Use an elevator to travel down. Go opposite from the "Danger" signs, and open the door with your keypad for a few pointers of Evil. Go to the "Danger" area now.
While you can acess the red glowing generator, it's generally not advised, since you'll die. So instead go to the pair of doors behind it.
Take the left door for 2 chemicals. Take the right door then, and the door across. Use the elevator on your right to go up.
Read the datapad and keep going through the doors, until there are no more. Use the button on your right, and throw down a thrashbag in the opened heatshafts.
You can now use the elevator down, so travel back to it. As you arrive you get a list of passcodes for the servers. Travel down.

Under the elevator you can loot a dead firewall for tech goggles. Otherwise go forward and ShadowCode will PM you. Go left through the door. Break the next door (even if it has 80% strength and is from metal, it breaks easily by any weapon) and loot the room for sabot shells, quad rockets and an EMP charger.
Go out, right and up the stairs and break 2 crates for a LAW and a LAM.
Move back into the main hallway.
In the lower section of the floor to your right you find a lockpick. Take the path to the right.
Once you open the door, fall down from the pathway and start moving (you just triggered a trap). Keep moving under all pathways to activate the triggermines on them without any risk to yourself. Under the second walkway on the left you find 150 credits and a range weapon mod.
Once you're done triggering all mines, use the metal crate to get back up.
In the first walkway to the left you find 2x Plasma Clip and 2x chemicals.
On the second walkway to the right you get 25 Skill Points, a napalm canister and an Agressive Defense System/Spy Drone Augmentation Canister.
Go back down the path and take the left one this time.
Go right into server station 1. Break the crates for a hazmat suit, reload weapon mod, 2x multitool and GEP Gun.
Proceed and break/hack the locker for a scrambler grenade, biocell and 2x tranq darts.
Insert the code 027576 into the keypad to proceed.

Exit the server station to the right. Move fast through the corridor to avoid damage.
Take the EMP rockets and 10mm ammo. On the ventilation shaft above you is a gasmask, no idea how to get it (not that you would really want it).
Enter the shack on your right, disabling the gas grenade on the door. Use the medbot to install your new augmentation(s), and heal. Then proceed with the path.
No, you cannot use the forklife. There is a red biocell on it, though. Enter the "maze".
Watch out for the small bot when going left, then right. Disable/destroy the spiderbot, then multitool the override.
Move back to the forklife and this time go forward. Just before the turrets go right, and break the box for a tripmine, medkit and multitool.
Go left at the turrets to find a repairbot, and break 2 boxes for 2x Napalm Launcher ammo and 2x Blowdarts.
Go right at the turrets.
Avoid being crushed by a falling crate and run from the stepmine. Disable or destroy the bot that stands still. Go left.
Go left again to find .45 ammo and a security console. Hack it and deactivate the milbot.
Take a small crate and turn around 180 degrees. Move until you hit a wall. Look for the big metal crate. Push it until it's under a small opening in the line of crates besides you. Use both small crates to keep going higher, taking them along, or much easier, use the Speed Enhancement aug to jump up.
Take your reward of 25 Skill Points, sniperrifle and shotgun ammo, a LAM, biocell, accuracy weaponmod and recoil weaponmod.
Go back down and to the disabled small bot. Move under the green lasers, do not worry about the milbot since we hacked the PC, and don't get crushed by another falling container.
At the end of the corridor, and more taunts from ShadowCode, go right into server complex 2. Enter the code 914028.

Move back to the rubble, and take the second left door. Go down and towards the Hazmat suit to get 25 Skill Points. Go back to the rubble, now take the first left door (Save!).
Stand on the yellow railing, then run down as the first platform extends. Continue this all the way down until the platform with the door and the vent. You should get down there without taking any damage at all (no augs needed). Carefully chrouchjump into the vent.

Take the right vent for some LAMs. Then go down the left vent (forward vent from the right vent), down the ladder. Place the explosive infront of the fan, get back in the vent and shoot it.
(This trap was supposed to be much more exciting, but unfortunately, it didn't work in the Unreal Engine, so they had to scrap it in Beta).
Pass the blown fan, into the vent. To the left you can find another LAM, go right. Blow up the fan with a LAM, proceed past it.
Break the broken part of the vent (a little farther you find a crowbar and gas grenade) and get out of it.
The next 3 sequences are similar. Quickly jump out of the danger zone before being crushed by an elevator.
Jump into the vent, then take the left vent.
Get out of the vent and loot the room for 10mm ammo, a multitool, 2x quad rockets and a medkit.
Get out of the room and be careful of the bot guarding the hallway.
Go into server station 3, use the repairbot if needed, then insert the code 641572.
Go back out, left, to the opened door. After ShadowCode taunts you run into the room, duck for the laser beam, then press the red button quickly and exit. If you have troubles with avoiding the beams, throw a LAM or EMP grenade in the room before entering, that should disable most lasers.
Take care of the bot around the corner, then go left to the heavy double doors.

Welcome to the "Fire room". They disabled the trap in this room in one of the patches due to balance issues though, so just wade through the boxes until you find the exit, no problem. Meanwhile, pick up the EMP charger and rockets.
Down the way to the left you find a room with electrical spikes. While you are not required to go that way, there are many goodies to find if you do: 10mm ammo, EMP grenade, recoil weapon mod, reload weapon mod and accuracy weapon mod. However, you'll take less damage if you take the back way in, which can be reached by moving forwards, then left, then following the road.
Go forwards and you'll find server station 4. Use the code 221685.
Go through the door that's opening into the "Turret hallway", another disabled trap. You can pick the hatch for a multitool, tech goggles and thermoptic camo if you wish. No point hacking both hatches, so if you do exit the way you came. Go forwards and you'll far through the floor.

Get out of the water and open the door. I hope that you brought the EMP Pistol with you, since the next rooms are litered with hoverbots, a very annoying and powerful new enemy. They're pretty easily shot down out of the sky with the EMP Pistol though, keep looking up!
Use the medbot to heal from any injuries sustained while getting goodies from the electricity room.
Pick up the EMP grenade and go into the following room.
Shoot down the 2 hoverbots, then use Speed Enhancement to jump on the big metal boxes. Walk towards the crates for 50 Skill Points, then pickup the medkit, lockpick, 2x assault rifle ammo and an EMP grenade.
Jump down to the left of the pipe, and exit through the door behind you.
In the next room you can find 2x 10mm ammo, 2x EMP charger, a lockpick, 20mm HE ammo, assault rifle ammo, 2x EMP grenade and a range weapon mod.
Keep following the path, shooting down hoverbots until you reach server station 5. Enter the remaining code 546578.
Continue forwards, getting the EMP grenade and 30.06 ammo, then go left (ignore the door ahead, it's a trap).

BUG(?): It seems there are some issues with the door here opening as you proceed. Sometimes you hear the sound, but it doesn't move at all. Move back and forth a few times until the door opens at last.

No, the blue rays are not dangerous or anything, just decoration. Continue down the path, through the door ahead. Note the door to server complex 6, but we still need a key to enter there.
Go up and break the crates for 30.06 ammo, 2x hazmat suit, 2x tech goggles and a gas mask.
Take one of the TNT boxes and place it at the spiderbots before the door to station 6. Shoot it to blow them both up. Pick up another TNT box and throw it down to destroy the 2 spiderbots patrolling there. Jump down.
While you could hack the keypad, the code is nearby, so go through the other door. Go forward, and keep shooting down hoverbots. Another keypadded storage room, ignore it for now.
In the next room, disable the 2 spiderbots and avoid the steam. As soon as you enter the next room, Shadowcode floods it with poison. Quickly use the wheel on your right to make it stop, quickly!
Break the crates behind it for 2x assault rifle ammo, a lockpick, multitool, tech goggles, medkit and a datapad with important information about the storage lockers.
So go back to both and insert the code 0286.
In the first you find 2x biocell, flare dars, 2x prod charger, sabot shells, .45 ammo and a gasmask.
In the second you find EMP rockets, an EMP grenade, EMP charger, 2x chemicals and a key for server room 6.
Go back to the "gas room" and up the stairs, then follow the path back to server station 6.

Crawl through the opening into the "SHODAN room". On the left of the middle shaft you can find 2 multitools.
Go to the opposite side and fall down. Search the room for WP rockets and 2 more multitools.
Now hack all 4 panels located at this level (yes, you could have done some upstairs, but that's confusing for a walkthrough ;)).
Jump to the ladder in the middle, then climb up, and jump off at the top level. Immediately go left (or right, depending on where you jump off the ladder) and find a security console and a plasma clip. Hack the console to disable the hoverbots, saving you precious ammo, then walk around until you find ShadowCode and a medbot.
Use the PC infront of ShadowCode and solve the Rush Hour puzzle (sorry, they are randomly selected, so I cannot give a solution to the one you face). If you have Master computer skill, you can skip the puzzle. You'll get 100 Skill Points for this.

After downloading ShadowCode proceed through the door behind you, use the "train" to go to the workstations.
During your run, aside from the screen moving as it does, you'll take head damage. If you get real low, use medkists to keep you running for a little longer. On the lower level (3rd door when going left at the start) you can find a key for the higher level office (once you crossed the stairs, keep going to your left until you find an INF/INF door). On the higher level (first office on your right when you went up the stairs) you find a key for a lower level office (5th door when going left at the start).
If you don't have the computer skill you will also have to find the password for both stations in the office ahead of you when you go up the stairs (LocalUser/LPass).
Once you have uploaded ShadowCode you'll get a 1000 Skill Points reward.
Search the offices for various goodies (2x multitool, rice bag ammo, 3x medkit). Also when up the stairs, the very first door you see on your left holds a Vortex Grenade (on the lowest 2 difficulty levels). Upstairs behind the only (non-INF) locked door you'll find an Augmentation Upgrade Canister.
Go through the blue-ish door to exit the complex. Backtrace to the elevator to the server complex, use it, then exit to Goat City.

Once you're outside Abomination or Dark Templar (depending on your side) will contact you about a submission. See 9.0.0 and 9.0.1.
Return to PlanetDeusEx and report to King Kashue, back in his office. You'll get 800 credits as a reward, and another 200 if you made a low deathcount in Goat City. If you made a high deathcount Phasmatis will give you ???.

DESIGN FLAW: The same calculation for "Low colleteral" is used here as during the WorldCorp mission. That means less than 25% kills over Goat City and the Templae, or less than 40% kills in both maps makes you "pacifist". So it's possible to get the reward even when killing the whole of Goat City if you never ventured the Templae. According to Jonas, this might change in a future patch.
Another interesting thing to note is that it counts this when entering the Server Complex. So if you spread massive death in Goat City AFTER returning, it will not be counted, just what you did before entering.

Proceed to Winquman to complete your secondary objective. There is some new itemry in the armoury, and of course the PHAT-Rifle. Use the given code (5239) to open the container and take it.
Also, since you will be gone for DXI now, this is your last opportunity to knock down Jonas. He's the only person in the entire PDX HQ you can knock down (not kill though). Doing so will give you 2x biocell, and an Augmentation Upgrade Canister if you haven't gotten it yet after the WorldCorp mission, and will make him mad on day 2.
Proceed to section 10.0.0 to go to DXI.

8.0.0 The Admin Password
Once you enter the complex you'll probably receive PM's from Dark Templar/Abomination.
If you gave the real Spork plans to Dark Templar Abomination will be mad, and will cancel any alliance with the Llama's may you had it. Also, he will be mad if you didn't give him the location of the Goat City even when promised to (the goalupdate incorrectly mentions the real plans though, not a "did not tell").
If you gave the fake Spork plans and then joined the Goats, DT will PM you and that will cancel any alliance you had with the goats.
That guy will send you some schematics, and tell you about some mission and how to get to the admin password. Walk forwards to get 500 Skill Points. Take care of the firewall and firewall agent (agents are stronger, on the higher difficulty levels sometimes regular get replaced by agents instead of more regulars being added).
Go down the hallway, then right. Beware the patrolling firewall.
At K. Quick's station you can find some important information.
At E. Reuter's station you can find some more important information. You can also talk to Eric over at the vending machine.
Go back into the hallway, then left. Beware the patrolling firewall.
You can find a red biocell at J. Dey's station. B.White has a note with his own password at his desk. Use it to acess his PC (Bwhite/Imfine), and print out the first password. It's important! You can find the printer near Jim.
You can find a multitool at K. Vogt's office.
K. Moran has a lockpick.

If you knock down Jim before he gives you access, you're somewhat stuck, since the game doesn't respond. Killing him will make That Guy send you his PC password (JPage/Iworshiptacos) so you can get access to the second level yourself.
Alternatively, you can talk to him. He will give you access to the elevators, and talking to him again gives you a secondary mission. You can get the exact same reward (+a sword) by killing him/knocking him down, so if you're not up for a mission or plain mean do that instead.
Go to the door left of him (besides the printer), deal with the firewall, then go through the door on your right for a multitool and some ricebag ammo. Proceed to the broken elevator, and at the crossing go left and through the only non-toilet door for rockets and 2x plasma clip.
In the female toilets you can find a biocell, in the male toilets a datapad with important information.
Go back into Jim's area then use the door right of K. Moran's station.

Use an EMP Grenade or EMP Pistol to disable the bot quietly. In conference room A you can find a tripmine.
Go through the woman's bathroom, then immediately left. Go up the ladder and neutralize the firewall before he can sound an alarm. Crawl carefully up the right stairs, then overhear a conversation about T.B. Good and a Firewall Agent, including a passcode you can use later.

USELESS TRIVIA: T.B. Good has some lines to say to a friendly Trestkon. However since you cannot access this area when you're allied with him, you can only hear them if cheating.

You can find a medkit and multitool in the room on the opposite side.
Go back down to the door behind the turret. Go right for some sabot shells, EMP rockets and a LAW.
The door with the keypad broke by my Dragon's Tooth Sword (untrained), so enter it for a plasmaclip, quad rockets and 2 multitools.
Go left to the security room and use the code found before (1900) to enter (50 Skill Points). At the 3 keypadded doors take the front one with the provided code (92567). Go left. Even though the door has a keypad, it opens automatically without need to enter it. Use it to land some hit&runs on the firewalls (especially since they cannot open the doors). Search the room for a LAM and accuracy weapon mod. Exit the way you came, and walk around to the next checkpoint, where the door also slides open automatically despite a keypad. Here you can find a recoil weapon mod and reload weapon mod.
Now that cameras are no longer an issue, return to the beginning hallway. At the end, enter the executive offices with the code provided (1933).
Take any of the elevators up, and disable the firewall. Enter the hallway, disabling the small bot patrolling there.
Search the office of E. Curtis for an EMP Grenade. The female bathroom for a medkit. Conference room A for 50 Skill Points, 2 EMP chargers and an Aggressive Defense System/Spy Bot Augmentation Canister.
At the end of the hallway, access T.B. Goods office. Take the biocell and hack his PC (or use the login TBGood/StupidDamnFirewalls, and no, that is never given ingame), then upgrade Jim's salary.
He will hand over his recoil weapon mod and range weapon mod as reward.

Go back in the hallway and just before the executive offices turn right. Use the reader, then take the elevator up. Disable the bot patrolling server room C, then find the PC lying around. Use the password found before (RAadmin/1234qwer) to enter and allow you to access the room where the admin password resides.
Exit the server room and be careful as you thread a hallway with many firewall, going forwards.
Server rooms A and B are both guarded by a small bot. A has a biocell, B a lockpick; not worth the trouble.
However, at both server rooms there is another door. Use your clearance to enter one of them and disable the firewall patrolling.
Take the last door, then proceed into the Ops Command Center. If you make too much noise, ManInBlack will assault you. He's tough, so proceed silently, and hack one of the consoles to activate the fire extinguisher.
While your framerates drop significantly, MiB will stop fighting IF he's in the server room. Approach him and quickly take him down while his guard is low, otherwise he will activate his augs, and he'll be unaffected by the effects of the extinguisher.
Quickly make your way through the room (you'll take no damage, unless you take too long and run out of oxygen).
Try avoiding directly to the console (severe FPS drop). Use it then imput the code you have been given (NSCAdministrator/Op-9876-ilm) to download the admin password. This will grant you 1000 Skill Points. Exit the server complex.

Once you're outside Abomination or Dark Templar (depending on your side) will contact you about a submission. See 9.0.0 and 9.0.1.
Return to WorldCorp and report to Scara. You'll get 2000 credits as a reward.
Proceed to section 10.0.0.

9.0.0 The Goats
If you have joined the Goats, Dark Templar will PM you after the Server Complex mission. Go there and find him near the fountain. If you really don't care for a mission now you can knock him down or kill him for the missionreward (doing so before talking to him will have the mission stuck in your journal until DXI).
Otherwise, proceed to the Llama Temple in Downtown.
There is no way to enter undetected, so prepare for a fight. Kill/take down Abomination quickly. He has Vision Enhancement, so no fooling him with cloak, making a non-lethal takedown that much harder.
If you enter, immediately 3 Llama's will notice you.
Avoid the turrets and do NOT kill Beefman just yet. Go right, into the kitchen. Take the key, then go down toward the commonhalls. Ignore Silver Dragon (his weapon doesn't work here) and Hobbes (he has no weaponry), then use your key to the underground.
Down there, there are 3 ways towards your goal. To your right you can lockpick a 80% door, then swim to your objective. On the way down you find a lockpick, and there is a trip mine in a crate in the water. If you have Speed Enhancement you can also go back that way, otherwise you have to pick an alternative route.
Forwards is a course. Jump, duck and cover to prevent the lasers from being triggered, causing the turrets to assault you. At the first turret you can retrieve some 20mm HE ammo, and stare at the curious flying gray block (I don't think it's supposed to be there, like the flying door they removed in a patch). Of course you can also blow up all turrets and ignore all alarms going off. Beware the last lasertrap, you can see a small grey hole between lasers. When igniting the lasers, it explodes, possibly killing you. So you can either trigger these lasers from afar with something, blow them up or lure some llama's in them.
The third route is to your left. Only llama's cross your way, deal with them with your weaponry. On a table you can find a medkit, and a hint about the location of some explosives. At a split go right.
Whatever path you follow, at the tablets you find the Golden Spork of Righteousness(R) and a firestaff mana potion.
Destroying all 3 tablets will grant you 500 Skill Points and a goal update.
Go up the ladder, avoid the red lasers, then blow up the blue (triggering them will kill you!). If you have computer skill, trigger the lasers then run towards the console to shut them down (including the alarm making the turret attack). If not you have to blow up the turret and lasers.
Lockpick the door for WP Rockets, 2x LAM, assault rifle ammo and you can hack the container for a Regeneration/Energy Shield Augmentation Canister.
Go back. If you do not mind "cheating" you can open the safe near Beefman using the code 1337 to find a Synthetic Heart/Power Recirculator Augmentation Canister.
When you return to Dark Templar, he will reward you with Synthetic Heart/Power Recirculator Augmentation Canister.

9.0.1 The Llama's
If you have joined the Llama's, Abomination will PM you after the Server Complex mission. Go to the Llama temple and talk to him, then to Beefman inside.
Before you set out on your quest, visit the kitchen and find the key that's spawned there once you join the Llama's. Go down to the common rooms, and use your key on the door with all the warnings.
NOTE: If you do not have the Cloak Aug, take a thermoptic camo with you!
Downstairs go left for a medkit and a hint about the location of some explosives. At a split go right.
Take the Golden Spork of Righteousness(R) and a firestaff mana potion. You can take a swim for a tripmine and a lockpick if desired. Go back up the stairs and to your left. Use explosives on the blue lasers, and avoid any lasers that survive the blast (or you will die). Trip the red lasers, and quickly use the security console to disable them.
Lockpick the door for WP Rockets, 2x LAM, assault rifle ammo and hack the container for a Regeneration/Energy Shield Augmentation Canister, then move back past the turrets (note the 20mm HE ammo and a strange flying gray box near it). Go back up, but before opening the door, activate your cloak/thermoptic camo since most llama's in the commonroom are hostile to you! Go back up and out of the temple to the Goat City to forfill your objective.

For the first fountain go left towards the 00n-mart. Enter the opening in the fence, turn the valve, then destroy it.
Turn around, and jump in the water. Swim till it ends. The target is straight ahead. Move around the fence, turn the valve, then destroy the valve. You'll get 500 Skill Points. Return to Beefman with report of your success.
Use the code given (1337) on the safe to get your reward: a Synthetic Heart/Power Recirculator Augmentation Canister.

10.0.0 Going to DXI
Before going to DXI make sure you have done everything you wanted to do in Forum City this first day. You won't be returning to these same maps again, so if you ever dropped items you wish to regain, pick them up before entering DXI. This is your last chance to purchase itemry from Kunio Kun (Downtown) or Glottis (Slums), they wont appear on day 2. Access to the Voodoo Shop on day 2 depends on your actions. Purchase whatever you want there before leaving. Also, since Raving's will be getting more expansive, you might want to shop there.
Once you're comfortable with leaving these maps behind, go to the Slums by metro.

Once you leave the metro-station you'll meet Pimp-Jojo, who has a mission for you. Accept it, and you'll get a spyware device and a multitool. Aiding him is definitely advised.
Go forwards, past the black helicopter. Open the crate next to the black van to find a multitool.
Go left and take a metal crate up the ladder. Place it, then use it to get up the pipe. Move all the way to the east to find Easter Egg #4.
Proceed all the way west. At the very end (with the steam) jump left onto the ladder. Jump off the ladder onto some dirt inside the DXI excevation digsite. Beware the bot, and search around for a LAW. Do not let any alarm sound or a milbot will be activated to hunt you down. Inside the shed you'll be contacted by That Guy/Evil Invasion with a password. Break the locker for EMP rockets.
By hacking the security console (advanced) you can turn on the milbot (if not already) and make it fight on your side. Use the repairbot if desired and talk on the holocom to King Kashue/Scara B. King.
Use the computer (PDXMaintenance/DXIControl) to unlock the elevator to DXI. Go outside and find it (the glowing red box not at the entrance gate) and use it to travel down.

10.1.0 Beeblequix' shack/Pimp-Jojo's Submission
WARNING/GAMESTOPPING GLITCH: Keep on the elevator until it has come to a full and complete stop. Leaving prematurely, then blocking it in any way will get it stuck mid-air, disallowing you to exit DXI at all unless resorting to cheating.
WARNING: If you feel trigger-happy, do not shoot down Beeblequix until he has given you a welcome, or you have at least Advanced in computer skill (or be able to get such with skill rewards in DXI), or you will be stuck.

Once down pick up the chemicals next to the elevator, then meet Beeblequix. He gives you the option to send your HUD-codes to him. If you do this, he will continously bother you (occassionally telling something useful) with PM's.
Search his shack for 2x prod charger, chemicals, 2x 10mm ammo and a lockpick. You can also pick/break his safe for 2 medkits.
It's strongly advised to do the submission first (you can really use the 2 slots of the spyware device later), so it'll be explained here. If you wish to go into the DXI main part right away, skip forward to 10.2.0.
From where Beeble started go left down the ladder.

Going through the metal detectors will trigger the alarm and make the patrolling bots hositle. So instead, jump over the middle section. Avoid the camera. Under the camera, go into the front room for a biocell. In the right room, open the hatch in the roof and jump up to find 30.06 ammo. Crawl further to get a scramble grenade. Go left and up a ladder. Proceed to the left. This room is important if the metal detectors explode, since this is the only place where you can make that room survivable again then. Also, you can use the other 4 buttons to temporarily disable the camera's and detector.
Take the shaft the other way for chemicals and 2x napalm launcher ammo. Proceed down the hall. Abuse the camera downtime to hack the security console and permanently disable them (for some reason one exploded when I did that :?). Take the blowdarts, then open the door, and disable the spiderbot there-in.
Break the boxes and steal everything (too much to make mention of).
Left of the stairs up enter the recreation hall. Take the key, 50 Skill Points and assault rifle ammo. Notice the writing on the wall?

HIDDEN DXI CONVERSATIONS: While you can do it anywhere in DXI, this place is suitable because of "Summon Jonas" being writen on the wall. Type that exact command in your console (~) and talk to your creation. Notice the 2 additional names being mentioned? So also type "Summon Phasmatis" and "Summon Winquman". That's it for the secret DXI conversations.

Go up the stairs. Disable the lasers (or prepare to take on a bot!). To the left you can find some darts and 10mm ammo. Proceed down the hall and press the button to get a hologram recording.
Hack or pick the door past the locked bot. If you ever triggered an alarm, this room is filled with poison. If so, quickly press the button under "Venting on/off". Also a good idea to press it without poison, it prevents poison seeping in if the alarm goes off.
Search the room for darts, a gas grenade, .45 ammo, assault rifle ammo and a multitool.
Hack the computer, then search the account of Lordie for the mail "Re: Accounts Restored" and print it. Take it for passwords of all DXI-members. Use one (say, Buzz/NoseBleeder) to login then activate the NRC Client.
This is the fourth Narcissus Event in the game. You'll have to find 3 of these to unlock a secret ending.
Go down one of the 2 hatches in the floor to the area below the ground. Pick up a napalm launcher ammo, then place your spyware device on the server, and multitool it.
You'll get a PM from Pimp-Jojo and 500 Skill Points. Move down further with the ladder, and take the path to the right. If you triggered an alarm in the poison room the bot here will be hostile. Shoot the TNT. However, this also detonates the detectors. Use the first button you'll see after you fell down to stop the sparking.
Go down (be careful of another bot if it isn't blown up as well) and exit the complex.

10.2.0 DXI Main Mission
From the elevator proceed to the way of the yellow generator (east). Jump over the water (if you fall down crawl out at the side, then try again).
Welcome to the caverns. Jump forward and left for some flare darts and gasgrenades, covered by radiation. Not worth the damage. Instead just jump forward.
Welcome to the infamous DXI jumping puzzle. It's a little easier with lvl 4 Speed Enhacement, but still a pain. And if you have given Beeblequix your HUD codes he will not shot up, forcing you to listen to it all before being able to (quick)save.
The "normal path" = Jump left, then forward. Walk to the edge and jump forward. Skip the small rock, instead go for the large constalation! Jump up and up, then towards the cardboard box. You'll find a biocell and gas grenade here, but on the lowest item difficulty it also has a Vortex Grenade. Just walk down the next pilar. Skip the smaller constalations and jump for the big one, with the elevations. Fall down on the same constalation, and jump to the next one to your right. Jump left towards a smaller. Jump to the one with the wall behind it, then onto the big one. From there you should see the endledge, just 2 more jumps.
The "speed enhancement path" = Jump forward with one great leap. Turn it off to carefully move around, and jump to the cardboard box. You'll find a biocell and gas grenade here, but on the lowest item difficulty it also has a Vortex Grenade. Turn on the aug for a great jump north. Then go east. From there jump straight to the ghostly apparation.

Talk to Gwog, former admin of DXI. Your choice wheter to appease him or not influences the endsequence. He will also flee and run away if you try to kill him.

BUG: It appears Gwog's special run-away into the wall scene got broken in 1.0.3, as he longer does it after the conversation where he should. He only does it when being shot or when he sees a grenade in his line of sight.

Continue further down. Open the door on your left. Fall down the shaft for some shotgun ammo.
Go up the stairs. You can fall down to the opening to your left, jumping over the laser, to get some assault rifle ammo and a biocell (and get a password from Beeble you probably do not want to use, 3486). Take the stairs all the way up to the vent.
At the T-split go left (right is a trap). Pick up the biocell, EMP grenade and 30.06 ammo, then fall down. Hack the security console to make the bot friendly and disable the cameras. Pick up 2x chemicals and 10mm ammo.
Search the botroom for a plasma rifle, shotgun ammo, blowdarts, multitool, assault rifle ammo, a mini-crossbow and 2x darts. You can also use the repairbot here if needed.
Go right, then left. Behind the locked door you can find 2x hazmat suit, 5x chemicals, napalm launcher ammo, a biocell and a prod charger.
Disable the LAM on the wall and disable the bot in the room. Search around for a pepper cartridge, 10mm ammo, napalm launcher ammo and a lockpick. Near the safe you'll get a PM from Beeble with a mission. Go back towars the big room then right instead of left. You'll find a room flooded with radiation. Use a hazmat from the strorage, and roam about for (do not worry too much about damage, we'll find a medbot soon!) shotgun ammo, 20mm HE ammo, a tranq mine, LAW and Plasma clip. Blow up the power distribution box in the upperright corner with some epxlosives, then return to the safe that should be open now.
Inside you'll find an EMP grenade, key and code.

Go back to the big room and use your key on the locked door to the right. Go right again for a medbot to heal your injuries. Proceed further right to find a multitool and some rockets, and use the button to raise the bodies.
Near the PCs you can find a prod charger, pepper cartridge, blowdarts, lockpick and medkit.
Hack the security console and disable cameras and open the "door" of the second camera, the glass shell around the augmentation.
There are 2 ways towards this canister. One is to blow open the grate below the bodies (do not damage the medbot!), then swim up the aug and back again. This is the "safest" route.
The other is going back to the big room, go forward and use the code 8859 to open the big door. Hack the next keypad and disable the bot. Search the room for .45 ammo. Since the alarm triggers the flameturrets, this is a much harder way to get the aug (you can hack or destroy the turrets beforehand though).
You have aqcuired the Targeting/Vision Enhancement Augmentation Canister. Go to the mebot to install it. I strongly advise using Targeting.
Go up the elevator just past the medbot, and save your game.

Go left and ZeroPresence (PDX) or Slicer (WC) will run towards you. Unless they are dead of course. You can take them down before even talking them, take advantage of that if it's too difficult for you (high NPC health). It really matters here if you knock them down or kill them (running from them is possible too, but then no items for you!).
Slicer has his Katana, which does 25 damage.
ZeroPresence has an excellent heavily modified Sniperrifle.
Search the room for 235 credits, .45 ammo and tranq darts.
Proceed down the path. The wall will break, revealing the spiderbot "Gift for Jonas". Disable it! You can find some shotgun ammo from where he came.
Enter the big office room. Press the button in the middle to lighten up the place, then search around for 3x firestaff mana potion, medkit, tranq darts, lockpick and a multitool. You can also watch a hologram recording of Digital Ronin.
Use the computer with the login Beeble provided (ADMIN/DXI_Admin_X8) then press both buttons to get access to the firestaff. Pick it up (you may have to drop some items) and get 2000 Skill Points!
Fall down the opened window.

Time for more jumping again. Fall down, then jump to the one infront of you.
"Normal way"= Jump to the pilar to your south, then southeast. From there jump southwest, then west. Jump northwest. Jump 3x south, then southwest, then north. Finally, make one final jump to the southwest, and proceed to the leveltransition.
"Speed Enhancement way" = Make one big jump to the southwest. Turn the aug off to move carefully to the ledge, then jump soutwest again. Once again soutwest, and then... once again. Run to the leveltransition.

Jump into the water, then use the "stair" on the side to get up. Walk up, then jump to the other side (easier with Speed Enhancement). If you fall in the water, swim back to the "stairs" and try it again. Move up the ladder, then to Beeblequix shack. Talk to him.
Run up the white/orange stairs, and jump up till you hit a leveltransition.
Pick up 3x flare darts and 2x blowdarts, then pick up a small metal crate.
Throw it on the pile of dirt besides that little red structure, then jump on it (with Speed Enhancement). Then jump onto the building. This will give you 40 Skill Points, and you can find 2x flare darts and 10mm ammo. You will also find the DaiKatana here, a weapon you best avoid. Jump back down.
Go down the stairs to the left, where the BSP holes reside. Jump inbetween them to pilar, then the walkway near the wall. Jump straight across (ignore the 2 other pilars) to find Easter Egg #13 and get 50 Skill Points. Return the exact same way.
Enter the shack to find chemicals. If you can see the Karkian through the hole; shoot it. Otherwise hold a weapon ready and fall down. Take down the Karkian.
Jonas wrote: An alternative way to deal with the Karkian is to drop down some soyfood, which can be found in a crate next to the shack. This makes the Karkian friendly (since you fed him) and gives 50 Skill Points. However, be sure not to draw a weapon in the Karkian's view, since that makes him hostile again.
Swim to the west to find a crate with 2 LAMs and get a 40 Skill Points reward.
Since it's a dead end, go back till you find a LAW, tranq darts and 3x flare darts.
Pick up the LAW (drop something if needed) and shoot it down the stairs. Pick up what you dropped, then move down.
Take 2 more LAMs and some shotgun shells, then move to the door that opens now you have the firestaff.

After recovering from the cave-in, move forwards to get a prod charger. Go into the computerroom to find a medkit (use it!) and 10mm ammo.
Read the datacube then login with the new info (Contractor/Ineedapasswordgen).
Use the command prompt. Use "dir". Then use "cd archived_emails". "Dir" there.
Use "read 070612fragmaster_fargo.txt" Handy information!
So logout and login using the Fargo/Fargo account.
Read the email. Login: SrvrAdm. Now the pass. Use the command prompt again, and "dir". Use "CD logs".
"Read setup.log" It will make mention of the pass Zebr4H.
Logout and login using the new account information SrvrAdm/Zebr4h. Use the command prompt.
Simply type "Trestkonsucks.exe" (WC) or "delthreads.exe" (PDX) for the program to execute. Exit PC.
Alternatively, you can use the LAMs you found before to blow up the terminals. Then terminate or knock down the MIBs/WIBs. Once all 3 are knocked down or dead, the elevator will be powered up.

GAME CRASH: In an ironic turn of events, a bugfix in 1.0.3, designed to fix crashing when quickly escaping out of the computer after running trestkonsucks.exe or delthreads.exe, makes the game crash if you do NOT do that. So once the program is running, franatically press escape, hopefully exiting before the second line ("good job/guess you do not suck that much"), preventing the game from crashing.

Get out of DXI, back to Forum City.

11.0.0 Forum City, day 2. Slums District
NOTE: If you are WorldCorp, there will be Firewalls here. If you're PDX it's WordlCorp soldiers. However each of them has the exact same location and patrol path and weaponry whatever side, so it makes little difference. Firewalls are more susceptable to EMP damage, that's about it.

A soldier with a GEP gun will aim for your bots. Snipe him before he can fire a shot. Your bots will deal with the enemy bot just outside the gate. Check the corpses for weaponry.
Check the shack for a medkit in the locked locker, and an EMP charger and EMP grandade on the desk. You can also use the repairbot and talk to Slicer/ZeroPresence (Trestkon mentions Kylie even if you killed her) if you kept him alive. Otherwise you will be taunted by Kylie (if she's alive)/???.
Either go up the ladder at the dirtpile to the right (stealthier, climb up the stairs to jump over the gate, then go to the metrostation/next whitespace), or move forwards (if you like killin').
Go up the ladder just before the gate. Quickly take down the snipers on the roof. While they are not particularly a threat (if you walk down there, they cannot even see you!), it's a great point for yourself to pick down targets without giving them a chance to retaliate. Kill everyone. There is also a powerbox on the roof that can shut down the lights on the roof, but there don't seem to be any advantages to that, as soon as you start shooting they'll find you regardless.
Once all hostiles are down (besides maybe the milbot), proceed to the metrostation.

Go down. To the right you'll find the hostage situation. Talk to them or start gunning for them straight away. If you decide to talk they will tell you they will go away if you re-activate the power to the metro. Something you definitely would have to do to proceed yourself anyway, so accept.

EXPLOITING: There are several ways to exploit this situation. Fender2k1 won't gun for you if you proceed down with your weaponry, so that makes one less foe to fight if you decide to assault them (if you tell them you wish to kill them both will attack you!). Even easier would be to lower your weapon, and jump over them as he's still speaking. They cannot initate a convo while the line is still playing (notice: without lipsync!), then just raise your weapon behind them (that seems okay to them) and assault them.
BUG: If you re-enabled the subway power before even meeting the DXO people at the subway, the goal will remain stuck in your journal.

Search the station for a biocell, 10mm ammo, flare darts and a gas grenade.
Get out of the station, left. Break through the doors, on your left then another door. Up the roof with the view on the heli is a gas grenade. The other ladder leads to some shotgun ammo and rockets. Fall down to the left to find a lockpick and medkit.
Return to the station and proceeds forwards. Go left into the alley. Take care of the 2 WC commando's, take the shotgun shells behind the tree if desired, then go down the stairs ("Caution").
2 more patrol downstairs. Disable the LAM near the dead Karkian. Take the shotgun shells and then fall down.
Open the grate and quickly take down the commando, as he has a flamethrower. Check his body for a key (incase you haven't gotten it yet the first day). Loot the room for a biocell, 2x flare darts and a multitool.
The locked closet holds an Augmentation Upgrade Canister!
Use your keys on the door, then hack the electricity box.
Take the stairs all the way up, and use your key on the door. Beware the thug guarding the door. Return back to the subway station, and take the one to the Corporate District.
As soon as you leave the Slums (to Corporate or Downtown) you'll receive 1000 Skill Points.

NOTE: After you reported back to Scara/King Kashue, returning to the Slums all enemies will be gone (except for the big firewall milbot for WC players, a bug?). Also, under certain circumstances (not sold to WorldCorp and you haven't killed/knocked down Yardbomb) the Voodoo shop will re-open (as will the teleporters).

10.0.1 Yardbomb's Voodoo Shop
NOTE: The voodoo shop is only open if Yardbomb isn't dead, and you told him to to stay independant on day 1, after getting the Kevo-Sama mission from Scara or Kashue.

Talk to Yardbomb to purchase anything you missed the first day.
You can find 4x throwing knives, 4x firestaff mana potion and 2x blowdarts on the shelves to your left.
Look behind the counter on the right for a medkit and 2x pepper cartridge, and on the counter for flare darts.
Walking behind it to the left you find 3x chemicals, 2x darts and a firestaff mana potion. There is nothing behind the locked door.
Travel the extra-dimensional hallway, and go right. You can't talk to the head and skull today (oversight?), but there is 2x tranq. darts and a gas grenade.

11.1.0 Forum City, day 2. The Warzone (Corporate District)
As soon as you enter the district, you get a PM from Wolfy with a sidemission (see 11.1.1).
Take the multitool (dispenser) and shotgun ammo (other station).
If you disabled the security system in Raving's Weapon shop during day 1, 3 thugs will wait here for you trying to kill you.

Welcome to the Corporate District. If you're allied with PDX all WorldCorp people will gun for you, and the WorlCorp people will be friendly. If allied with WC it's vice-versa.
There are various skirmishes throughout this sector. Most are won by PDX if you do not intervere. Since bots are often used, Scramble Grenades and LAWs are devestating in gaining the edge.
However, no battles need to be won at all to proceed, so don't go overboard on spending resources!

The first skirmish is at the destroyed PDX HQ. It's rather minor with a few WorldCorpers against a massive Firewall force. However, you can greatly increase the battle by luring people from there to WC HQ (WC player) or by luring the WC guards at WC HQ to the firewall blockade (PDX player).
There is some assault rifle ammo on the bench near the garage into WC HQ.
The biggest battle of all takes place at the new PDX HQ. Without your interverence, PDX wins guaranteed due to the milbots.
You can find a prod charger on the Scara bench opposite the PDX HQ (from where the WC-force came).
The 3rd skirmish is near Raving's Weapon shop. The firewalls have a milbot and flamthrower though, and the WC troops stand no chance without help.
Here; next to Deus Ex Editing, you can also find Wolfy (see 11.1.1).
You can find 2 napalm canisters in the firewall's shack. Enter the weapon shop.

EXPLOIT: The same exploit from day 1 is still present today. You can freely take all 3 LAW's out of their lockers (and they make a huge different in the battles raging), as well as an Assault Shotgun and Thermoptic camo by standing on top of the lockers. Only change is the upper Ballistic Armor is gone, so no free one for you there.

If you knocked down Raving or Andreus (or both) or killed one of them (but not both), or disabled the security system (unless you also killed both) you'll find some thugs here waiting for you, together with a mad Raving or/and Andreus (if alive). They're a pretty hard fight.

BUG: Avoid Andreus long enough and he'll turn friendly again!

If not talk to Andreus. He still offers the Napalm launcher (unless you bought it). Get 2x 10mm ammo from the shooting range and a red biocell on top of the bottle range, then go behind the counter for a multitool and 2x napalm launcher ammo.
Ride up the dumbwaiter again for .45 ammo, EMP Rockets, Rockets, a gasmask and a trip mine. Get back down.
In the locker room break open all safes and loot them for 30.06 ammo, a scrambler grenade, medkit, range weapon mod, 2x 20mm HE ammo, a riot prod with 2 prod chargers, 3x pepper cartridge and 2x plasma clip.
Search the toilets for a medkit, and Andreus office upstairs for a lockpick, biocell and .45 ammo.
Visit Raving's office. Take the darts, flare darts and EMP charger. Talk to Raving. If this is your second of more game he offers you Deus Diablo's Fire Sword for the ridiculous low price of 1000 credits. Do it! It's basically an upgraded version of the Dragon's Tooth Sword, no need to have both, so drop that one if you lack space.
NOTE: Killing Raving will not give you the fire sword! You have to purchase it!
Enter the security office with the key from day 1.
2x napalm canister, a flamethrower, a red biocell and an Augmentation Upgrade Canister await you!
Exit Raving's.

Head to the direction of the PartyZone (not open on day 2). Here is the 4th and last skirmish. One of the WorldCorp thugs has a GEP Gun. If he uses it correctly on the milbot WorldCorp wins. Otherwise PDX. It's more random than the other battles here!
There is a LAW near the firewall shack.
Go the Quick Shop. On the bench you can find a riot prod charger.
Inside the shop you can find a pepper cartridge. There is also a lockpick in the "refigurator". Open the safe for 200 credits.
Interesting detail; both persons inside the shop drop many consumables if killed/knocked down. Looters?

11.1.1 DX Editing/Wolfy's Mission
From the station move forwards (watch out for the WorldCorp employees if PDX). The building is on your right (at the roadblock). Walk around it to find a dog, Wolfy, in the alley. Talk to him to get the mission.
Talk to him again for some background info and some useful advice.
Enter DXE.
Talk to Dazza. Tell him you're breaking and entering. The 3rd option is the best.
NOTE: You are allowed to kill him by Wolfy. Just don't kill CSI guys. For the violent people among you!
You can find a medkit at the security station. Go up and then right. Open the hatch above the small table, then jump into it.

Time to start doing the mission. Only use stun gloves, riot prod, blow darts or tranq darts to attack your foes with if you want Wolfy's 2000 credits and the skill points this mission gives. If you're violent, you can get all the itemry lying around, just not the 2000 credits and 500 skill points given.
Take the ladder down, and then the next ladder too to exit at the security station.
Open a hatch, fire a blowdart/tranq dart and hide again for the best effect.
NOTE: If the guard fell unconscious between the doors, move him. Closing doors are lethal, and you cannot have accidental kills now.
Go back up the ladder and go right. You'll quickly see a grate to fall through (not the hole with a grate far below, going down there kills you without Speed Enhancement!)
Take the assault rifle, and hide. Take down the security guard as he walks back.
Shoot a dart to the patrolling guard a level lower. Another if not knocked down.
Walk the hallway. Wait for a guard to enter at ground level and shoot him too.
Press the button and take the elevator to level 2.
Break the crates for 2x 10mm ammo and a lockpick. Hack the keypad to get an Aggressive Defense System/Spy Drone Augmentation Canister. Go down to the ground level (1) with the elevator.

Go to the left and enter the room saying "CAUTION Watch your step". Here you'll find a keypad code (we no longer need) and 2x blowdarts.
Get out and move forwards, then left. A guard patrols on the walkway above, and one somewhat further back.
First take care of the one in the back. If the one above sees you he will walk away to the alarmbutton, so ambush him there with stun gloves/riot prod. Go inside the hall besides the alarm button.
A guard patrols here. He's set to pull the alarm before attacking, so block his road to prevent that and knock him down at your own leisure. Note the server room to your left.
Go into the locker room. Take the gas grenade on the push-cart. Ignore the guard patrolling upstairs for now and go left. Be careful of the patrolling guard here, as he carries a flamethrower! Take him down quickly.
Keep going forwards till the security station (if the door is closed use 254009) for .45 and 10mm ammo. You can also hack the security consoles, and find some additional information about your objective.
Go back, take down the guard upstairs and go upstairs yourself. Enter the Tech Support room.
Search the room for 2x multitool, a red biocell, PHAT-rifle ammo and a medkit. Break the cardboard boxes for 2x biocell.
Take a look at the note on the wall (DerianX/M4DHatFTW). It's an acess code for the server room computers! You can login to find the sever rooms access code, but we already had it anyways.
Hack the computers and print an e-mail from Carone with pincode information (509861/7400). This account holds 410 credits.
Exit and go to Server 1. Use the given codes (352617 and DerianX/M4DHatFTW) to plant your first mail.
Go to the server room we saw before (3) and do the same.
Repeat for server room 2 (where we took down a guard before, just before the walkway one).
Enter the storage room across for goodies: multitool, .45 ammo, biocell, 2x tranq darts and a laser weapon mod.

Exit the storage to your left, and then go down the elevator at the end. Go right, and take down the guard. Move back up and take down the guard patrolling the walkway. Disable the bot below (or destroy it, Wolfy doesn't care about bots).
Go back down again. Shoot the barrels to your right to uncover Easter Egg #14! You can also find a red biocell and some lollerskates lying there.
Get up the ladder and enter server station 4 (352617 and DerianX/M4DHatFTW). Now that all 4 stations are done you'll get a PM from Wolfy and 250 Skill Points.
Enter Carone's office. Search around for an EMP grenade and 2x plasma clip.
Then pick up the sheep poster (as an added bonus; it takes no space in your inventory if it's full, it'll lodge itself under another item). For this you get another 250 Skill Points.
Go to the door straight across the office and hack the keypad (it's hidden in the dark). Here you'll find an Augmentation Upgrade Canister.
Go back up with the elevator, and walk towards where you see the security station above. Go left, into the elevator. Select level 1. There, take down the guard and exit DXE. Talk to Wolfy for your reward.

BUG: If you return to Wolfy after planting the 4 e-mails, and knowing about the poster, but not actually having the poster, you'll get a different conversation. All good; however, after that conversation you can no longer talk to Wolfy... EVER. So not even if you do have the poster later. Say goodbye to your 2000 credits (or load a save earlier).

11.2.0 The Sewers, day 2
Same entry point: Near the Quick Shop. Kill the greasel, go right. In the heat room just wait till the greasel died of taking heat damage, then enter for the scramble grenade, lockpick and blowdarts.
Go back to the big room, and the exact opposite way. Take the second passage to the right ("Maintenance area").
Go left. Kill the 2 greasels, then search the room to the right for a tripmine, 2x chemicals, 3x firestaff mana potion and PHAT-rifle ammo.
The room across for 2x molotov cocktails, PHAT-Rifle ammo, a LAM and 30.06 ammo.
Go up the stairs and the ladder for a key (if you didn't had it already from day 1).
Go to the "Water Supply Regulation". Open the door, disable the sparks, take the multitool.
Go through the no longer sparking room, kill the greasel and disable the 2 bots.
Fall down the grate, down the ladder, and keep going right. Pick up the multitool and Spider Canister.
Fall down the hole (speed enhancement lowers the damage).
Pick up the Augmentation Upgrade Canister!
Go up the ladder, into the grate. Do NOT go left. There is some general weirdness with the map there that can get you stuck, forcing you to ghost your way out. Go right instead, and take the exit to your left.
Kill the greasel, then take the WP rockets. Go up the stairs, and deal with 2 more greasels. Go further up the stairs.
Go right, up the stairs. Disable the Gas grenade, then jump in the water and break the boxes for .45 ammo and a recoil weapon mod. Get back out, and keep going forwards.
Go left, ignore one greasel, deal with the other, then keep going forwards until you hit the sewers exit.