Issues with friendlies going hostile + Feature request

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
boct1584
Thug

Issues with friendlies going hostile + Feature request

Post by boct1584 »

During Day 2 of the PDX storyline, I attacked the troopers stationed outside WorldCorp, then led them to the troopers outside PDX when I was overwhelmed. The PDX troopers and bots dispatched them, then turned on me for some reason. Is this a common problem? (Note that I'm still running 1.0.2; I've been told that my savegames are incompatible with 1.0.3, so I'm going to wait until I finish this playthrough to update.)

Also, I saw in the 1.0.2 patch notes that you guys have implemented Yuki's inventory exploit fix (after finding it out the hard way.) Is there any way you can modify it so that it works exactly as it does in Shifter, i.e. you can still do it if you enable cheats? I was using it before updating to 1.0.2, and now have a bunch of stuff I can't get to because it's behind other stuff.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Re: Issues with friendlies going hostile + Feature request

Post by bobby 55 »

I can answer your first question , yeah they are very sensitive pre the 1.03 patch and everyone (or nearly) has had that problem. The second question I don't know but somebody clever is probably lurking about. Welcome to the forums also.
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

bobby 55 wrote:The second question I don't know but someday clever is probably lurking about.
I think it is possible if you use shifter with TNM (not guaranteed to be entirely stable - yet)

Use "Loveme" cheat(remember to point your cursor at your target- the pause button is useful.) to make the PDX d00ds stop shooting at you.
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Like I said, clever. :)
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
mushq
Thug

Post by mushq »

Find the perfect lawn dress design at Mushq Pk. Explore our embroidered lawn collection and get the latest trends in lawn dresses.
Whitnfnbaum
Thug

Post by Whitnfnbaum »

In comparing the features offered by Lampions Bet and https://brbtbet.com Brabet, it becomes apparent that Lampions Bet https://lmpnsbet.com stands out with its impressive range of additional features. These features not only enhance the overall user experience but also provide added convenience and flexibility. From a comprehensive betting market selection to live streaming of matches, Lampions Bet ensures that users have access to a diverse range of options to cater to their individual preferences.