Game lags in Fullscreen mod during 'Menu' sequence

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
SCort
Mole Person

Game lags in Fullscreen mod during 'Menu' sequence

Post by SCort »

At the first menu screen when you start the game program, the video in the back ground runs fine but everything starts to lag when I bring the menu up.

The same thing happens when I bring up the inventory, or anything else during game play.

The mouse would lag behind and I would have to time it to click the desired button.
It is not a hardware problem since I am able to play Deus Ex fine.

Any solutions?
bobby 55
Illuminati

Re: Game lags in Fullscreen mod during 'Menu' sequence

Post by bobby 55 »

You could try changing your renderer. TNM is a bit more "graphics heavy" than Deus EX. Do you mind telling us what your video card is?
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
SCort
Mole Person

Post by SCort »

ATI 1900
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Thanks, we can scratch that as a problem then. :D
If changing renderers doesn't work I don't know what else to suggest. Perhaps lowering your screen resolution but I'm not sure about that.
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional